StandardAero recently signed an agreement with Beijing Reignwood Star General Aviation Company Limited to provide support to its fleet of Rolls-Royce M250 and RR300 engines powering the company’s Bell 407GX, 206L4, 206B3 and Robinson R66 helicopters.
Over the course of this one-year agreement, StandardAero, as a Civil Aviation Administration of China (CAAC) certificated maintenance organization, will perform engine repair and overhaul services to Reignwood Star Aviation and its customers from its Singapore-based Rolls-Royce M250 Authorized Maintenance Center. Through this partnership, StandardAero will also provide Reignwood Star Aviation with technical engine training to expand customer support capabilities in China.
“As a reputable company in the industry, we are proud to have reached an agreement with StandardAero,” said Zhong Zhiyong, Deputy General Manager for Reignwood Star Aviation. “We hope that both parties will continue to expand the scope of our cooperation in the future for mutual benefit, and provide maintenance support, personnel training and new technology for our customers.”
Reignwood Star Aviation is an international company dedicated to the operation and management of the general aviation industry in China. From its base at the Miyun Airport, the company provides a full range of high-quality aviation services that include flight training, commercial charter flights, aerial photography and aircraft hangar facilities.
“We are very pleased to have finalized this agreement with Reignwood Star Aviation and look forward to providing world-class engine support to their fleet,” said Manny Atwal, Vice President of Sales, Marketing and Business Development for StandardAero’s Commercial Helicopter Services. “We see a great deal of growth in the aviation industry in Asia, with China playing a key role in that development, so partnerships such as this will help to expand our reach and our ability to provide even greater service to operators in the region as this upward trajectory continues.”
StandardAero’s Singapore facility is a part of the Fully Integrated Rolls-Royce Support Team (FIRST) network, strategically located to provide affordable, quality Rolls-Royce M250 repair and overhaul support, engine testing, component services, rental engines and field service to helicopter operators in Asia, India, Russia, the Middle East and the Pacific Rim. In addition, StandardAero offers wide-ranging engine, component and airframe support for multiple helicopter platforms to operators worldwide from additional company locations in Concord, NC; Gosport – Fleetlands, UK; Langley, BC; Richmond, BC; and Winnipeg, MB.
- Elbit Systems Successfully Demonstrates High-Altitude High-Precision Aerial Firefighting Solution
- PS Engineering announces PAC45 with dual control head – PAC45D
- DRF Foundation to fund external air medical R&D projects
- Twirly Birds annual meeting to be held during HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- Airbus displays its customer-centric solutions at Heli-Expo 2020
- HAI Foundation Online Auction Is Now Open
- FAA Administrator to Attend HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- EHA launches European Rotors event to rival Vertical Flight Expo
- StandardAero makes component repair acquisition in Europe
- Far East air force looking to lease eight utility helicopters
- Hawaii Air Tour Task Force to Address Safety and Noise
- Genesys Adds Integration with PS Engineering
- Helinet announces new president and COO
- 2019 mission statistics of the DRF Group
- Nepal – Summit Helicopters rebrands back to original Fishtail Air name
- Airbus appoints Head of External Communications
- Garmin® unveils the fourth generation GPS/NAV/COMM
- Boeing delivered more new Apaches than 737s in 2019 Q4
- Farewell Message from Matt Zuccaro as he hands over HAI
- Manufacturing of Tiltrotor AW609 wind tunnel model via SLS and Windform