StandardAero recently signed an agreement with Beijing Reignwood Star General Aviation Company Limited to provide support to its fleet of Rolls-Royce M250 and RR300 engines powering the company’s Bell 407GX, 206L4, 206B3 and Robinson R66 helicopters.
Over the course of this one-year agreement, StandardAero, as a Civil Aviation Administration of China (CAAC) certificated maintenance organization, will perform engine repair and overhaul services to Reignwood Star Aviation and its customers from its Singapore-based Rolls-Royce M250 Authorized Maintenance Center. Through this partnership, StandardAero will also provide Reignwood Star Aviation with technical engine training to expand customer support capabilities in China.
“As a reputable company in the industry, we are proud to have reached an agreement with StandardAero,” said Zhong Zhiyong, Deputy General Manager for Reignwood Star Aviation. “We hope that both parties will continue to expand the scope of our cooperation in the future for mutual benefit, and provide maintenance support, personnel training and new technology for our customers.”
Reignwood Star Aviation is an international company dedicated to the operation and management of the general aviation industry in China. From its base at the Miyun Airport, the company provides a full range of high-quality aviation services that include flight training, commercial charter flights, aerial photography and aircraft hangar facilities.
“We are very pleased to have finalized this agreement with Reignwood Star Aviation and look forward to providing world-class engine support to their fleet,” said Manny Atwal, Vice President of Sales, Marketing and Business Development for StandardAero’s Commercial Helicopter Services. “We see a great deal of growth in the aviation industry in Asia, with China playing a key role in that development, so partnerships such as this will help to expand our reach and our ability to provide even greater service to operators in the region as this upward trajectory continues.”
StandardAero’s Singapore facility is a part of the Fully Integrated Rolls-Royce Support Team (FIRST) network, strategically located to provide affordable, quality Rolls-Royce M250 repair and overhaul support, engine testing, component services, rental engines and field service to helicopter operators in Asia, India, Russia, the Middle East and the Pacific Rim. In addition, StandardAero offers wide-ranging engine, component and airframe support for multiple helicopter platforms to operators worldwide from additional company locations in Concord, NC; Gosport – Fleetlands, UK; Langley, BC; Richmond, BC; and Winnipeg, MB.
- QinetiQ contract with Castle Air to operate new Airbus H145
- Bell opens facility in Wichita, Kansas
- First flight for Russia’s Ka-52M
- DRF Luftrettung retains Christoph 80 contract from April 2021
- Coptersafety appoints new AW139 Type Lead Instructor
- Robinson Delivers R66 Serial Number 1000
- Ryan Aerospace wins International Military Training and Simulation award
- Bell Unveils New Manufacturing Technology Center
- Helicentre Aviation Extends 2020 Scholarships Deadline
- AIRO Group buys Aspen Avionics
- New Weather Layers in Profile in ForeFlight’s Latest Release
- Final five Mi-8MTV-5-1 delivered to Russian military ahead of schedule
- Helicopter Online Ground School launches two new courses
- HAI launches annual Salute to Excellence Awards
- Belgium cuts military helicopter flying in half
- Prestwick SAR base passes 1,500 taskings milestone
- Great Western Air Ambulance encourages use of What3Words
- Iran unveils new laser-guided missiles for helicopter fleet
- Rostec began flight tests of the newest helicopter for special forces Mi-8AMTSh-VN
- EDA sets up Multinational Helicopter Training Centre for Sintra