In line with Coptersafety’s mission to make a helicopter industry safer for all parties and to provide world-class training, the company has appointed Mikko Kallio as a Head of Development and Test Pilot. Mikko will take a responsibility for various development projects and he will support the introduction of the new FSTD’s and development of existing ones. Mikko reports to the CEO directly and contributes to the development of the company’s vision and strategy.
“Helicopter industry is thriving and we are continuously developing our company to meet our customers needs in short and long term. I am pleased to welcome Mikko Kallio into company to bring useful and modern thoughts, practices and principles into helicopter operating procedures based on his experience and knowledge of both fixed and rotary wing operations and secondly to support the introduction of new FSTD’s and development of existing ones by participating in testing and evaluation. His expertise truly helps us take our offering to the next level as a training provider,” says Mikko Dahlman, CEO, Coptersafety.
“Coptersafety is a very attractive and fast-growing company with the latest flight simulator technology. For me as a pilot the vision of Coptersafety; “to improve the safety of helicopter operations “ is essential. I am happy to be able to join the professional team of Coptersafety and work together for our common goal”, says Mikko Kallio, Head of Development and a Test Pilot, Coptersafety.
“Improving things and seeing better results – both in technical issues and in learning issues truly motivate me,” Mikko Kallio continues.
Mikko Kallio is an ex-Finnish Border Guard helicopter test/SAR pilot, which he retired from in autumn 2017, and also a current Airbus 330 airline pilot at Finnair.
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade
- Profile – Kathryn Purwin of Helinet
- DRF Luftrettung opens 10th night flight station
- Austin Peay introduces first helicopter in its rotor-wing fleet
- East Anglian Air Ambulance flies 25,000th mission
- EASA certifies Bell 206 TT straps from Lord Corporation
- NHV awarded new contract with Ørsted
- RUAG to upgrade eight Swiss Cougars
- JetNet to exhibit at NBAA Schedulers & Dispatchers Conference
- Lobo Leasing appoints Chief Technical Officer
- Indonesian Air Force places order for eight additional H225Ms
- 14-Jan-19 PP-ECF Airbus AS350BA Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (1F)
- HAI Announces 2019 Salute to Excellence Flight Instructor of the Year
- HAI Announces 2019 Excellence in Helicopter Maintenance Award
- HAI Announces 2019 Salute to Excellence Pilot of the Year
- 11-Jan-19 N346AE Airbus AS350B2 Ponca City, US-Oklahoma
- Busiest year ever for Essex & Herts Air Ambulance