Florent Chauvancy (41) has been appointed Executive Vice-President, OEM Sales, succeeding Maxime Faribault who is retiring.
Florent joined Safran Landing Systems in 1998, fulfilling various positions in production, supply chain and purchasing within its Landing Gear & Systems Integration division in Gloucester, Bidos and Toronto. In 2005, he joined the Wheels & Brakes division and took responsibility for sales of Regional, Business and Military Aircraft programs.
In 2009, Florent joined Safran Helicopter Engines as Vice-President for the Ardiden 1. In 2011, he was appointed Executive Director and board member of the Rolls-Royce Turbomeca Limited (RRTM) joint venture. He played a major role in the acquisition of the Rolls-Royce shares in the RTM322 program. Following this transfer, in October 2013, Florent was appointed Vice President for Heavy Helicopter Engine Programs at Safran Helicopter Engines, to oversee all activities related to the RTM322 and new Aneto range.
Florent Chauvancy is a graduate of the French National Institute of Applied Sciences in Lyon (Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering – 1999) and the Rotman Business School in Toronto (Executive MBA).
Giuseppe Curci (46) is appointed Executive Vice-President, Finance and Administration. He succeeds Pierre-Jean Flores who has been appointed to another position within the Group.
Giuseppe started his career in 1997 as a financial auditor with Mazars. In 2003 he joined Safran Aircraft Engines to manage the application of new international financial standards (IAS/IFRS), and their implications for financial communications. In 2006, he joined Safran Electronics & Defense financial direction, to manage the accounting teams and management control systems, integrating them within Group financial processes. He was also involved in the internal reorganization of several divisions within the company.
He took responsibility for Safran Helicopter Engines financial direction in 2011, as Financial Controller.
Giuseppe Curci is a graduate of the UPEC in Paris (Master’s Degree in Financial Engineering – 1997) and the Paris Dauphine University (Master’s Degree Accounting and Finance).
- Indonesian Army selects 9 Bell 412EPI
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade
- Profile – Kathryn Purwin of Helinet
- DRF Luftrettung opens 10th night flight station
- Austin Peay introduces first helicopter in its rotor-wing fleet