Florent Chauvancy (41) has been appointed Executive Vice-President, OEM Sales, succeeding Maxime Faribault who is retiring.
Florent joined Safran Landing Systems in 1998, fulfilling various positions in production, supply chain and purchasing within its Landing Gear & Systems Integration division in Gloucester, Bidos and Toronto. In 2005, he joined the Wheels & Brakes division and took responsibility for sales of Regional, Business and Military Aircraft programs.
In 2009, Florent joined Safran Helicopter Engines as Vice-President for the Ardiden 1. In 2011, he was appointed Executive Director and board member of the Rolls-Royce Turbomeca Limited (RRTM) joint venture. He played a major role in the acquisition of the Rolls-Royce shares in the RTM322 program. Following this transfer, in October 2013, Florent was appointed Vice President for Heavy Helicopter Engine Programs at Safran Helicopter Engines, to oversee all activities related to the RTM322 and new Aneto range.
Florent Chauvancy is a graduate of the French National Institute of Applied Sciences in Lyon (Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering – 1999) and the Rotman Business School in Toronto (Executive MBA).
Giuseppe Curci (46) is appointed Executive Vice-President, Finance and Administration. He succeeds Pierre-Jean Flores who has been appointed to another position within the Group.
Giuseppe started his career in 1997 as a financial auditor with Mazars. In 2003 he joined Safran Aircraft Engines to manage the application of new international financial standards (IAS/IFRS), and their implications for financial communications. In 2006, he joined Safran Electronics & Defense financial direction, to manage the accounting teams and management control systems, integrating them within Group financial processes. He was also involved in the internal reorganization of several divisions within the company.
He took responsibility for Safran Helicopter Engines financial direction in 2011, as Financial Controller.
Giuseppe Curci is a graduate of the UPEC in Paris (Master’s Degree in Financial Engineering – 1997) and the Paris Dauphine University (Master’s Degree Accounting and Finance).
- NAVSUP WSS signs $2.3 billion H-60 Seahawk PBL Renewal Contract
- Safran opens new CAP 2020 industrial campus in Tarnos
- New Leonardo facility in São Paulo
- Airbus maintains global market leader position in 2019
- Introducing Leonardo&Codemar S.A., a new joint venture
- WAI Board Aappoints new CEO
- Kopter receives Production Organization Approval from FOCA
- Penzance Helicopters to launch with AW109 GrandNew due to Coronavirus
- Airbus improves H175 damper & pitch rod maintenance
- Sikorsky receives second contract for six Presidential S92s
- Robinson production falls off a cliff in 2019
- Rheinmetall modernizing German NH90 flight simulators
- Volocopter and Grab conduct air-taxi feasibility study in Southeast Asia
- CareFlight adds fourth operational base in Darke County
- UK AAIB Bulletin – February 2020
- Air Methods contracts with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Longbow LLC secures $235.8 M contract for Fire Control Radar Sustainment Work
- Devon Air Ambulance adds two Critical Care Cars
- Genesys Aerosystems HeliSAS® Receives STC Approval for Bell 505
- Gama Aviation releases Flight Data Monitoring mod for Airbus H135 and H145