Kopter has been granted this year’s Aerosuisse Award for its pioneering role in the construction of the first new and innovative light helicopter in Switzerland. Aerosuisse president Thomas Hurter gave this recognition to Andreas Loewenstein, Kopter CEO, at the 50th General Assembly of the Swiss Aerospace Association, which took place on 18 May.
M. Hurter mentioned at this occasion: “This helicopter is proof of the innovative capacity of the Swiss aviation industry and an example of progress in the environmentally friendly construction of energyefficient aircraft”.
Meanwhile Kopter is pleased to take part in the 50th anniversary of Air Zermatt with the second prototype of its SH09. As a launch customer of the SH09, Air Zermatt is proud to present their future helicopter to all employees and participants this weekend at Heliport Raron, Switzerland.
- Helicopter Society of Nepal inaugurated
- Three new helicopter companies nearing to receive AOC
- Helicopter operations to be separated from Uzbekistan Airways
- Bristow donates classrooms to Nigeria Immigration Training School
- CSIO Develops new Helicopter Visual Landing Systems
- Auckland Rescue Helicopter Trust appoints new Chief Executive
- Cayman Islands Police orders Airbus H145
- L-3 Communications awarded $22M Contract for TH-57 Contractor Logistics Services
- Macquarie Rotorcraft Leasing buys Waypoint for $650 Million
- Russian Helicopters to certify a service center in Egypt in 2019
- Bell and Moog Collaborate
- UK MoD details Sea King asbestos risk – and how to claim
- Schiebel doubles Camcopter S-100 production capacity
- Aspen Avionics Names Vice President of Operations
- Association of Air Ambulances Charity relaunches as Air Ambulances UK
- Arts Council renews Helicopter Museum Accreditation
- Able Breaks Ground on Major Mesa
- Donaldson appoints Account Executive for Rotorcraft
- BLADE Launches Urban Air Mobility Pilot Program
- SUU Aviation Program Adds a New Helicopter