Kopter Group AG is proud to announce that the newly launched Garmin G3000H will be integrated into the SH09 single turbine helicopter from first deliveries.
To benefit operators and owners alike, the G3000H will even come in the standard baseline of the helicopter, ensuring that the SH09 provides the highest level of avionics on the market. The SH09 will feature dual landscape-oriented displays and a single touchscreen controller.
“The G3000H will ease the workload of SH09 pilots while providing best-in-class situational awareness. This will enable a higher level of safety for every mission, the core principle behind the design of our helicopter.” says Michele Riccobono, Kopter Executive Vice President Technology.
“We are excited that Kopter is the first to announce the G3000H integrated flight deck on the SH09 helicopter,” said Carl Wolf, Garmin vice president of aviation marketing and sales. “The G3000H merges modern technologies with an exceptional feature set that reduces pilot workload and improves situational awareness so helicopter pilots can make the most informed decisions while operating in high workload conditions.”
Representatives of both Kopter and Garmin will be on-site at EBACE 2018 in Geneva on Day 2, 30 May on Garmin’s booth (J89) from 13:00 to 14:00 local time to jointly answer questions.
- US Marine Corps use 3D printing for new MH-60S comms system
- First ACH145 helicopter delivered to Russia
- Bell Announces Collaboration with Elektroniksystem- und Logistik-GmbH (ESG)
- Rostec starts assembling parts for the first Russian offshore Mi-171A3
- New UK heliport in Plymouth wins planning approval
- Bell to Attend NATO Days 2020
- Airbus Helicopters and HTM-Helicopters sign contract
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance CEO shortlisted for national award
- LCI and Sumitomo to establish JV helicopter leasing business
- COVID-19 forces Maverick Helicopters to lay off 75
- Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Records 50,000 Global Fleet Flight Hours
- Air BP delivers 210 tonnes of sustainable aviation fuel to Stockholm Arlanda Airport
- Virtual AMTC Announces Keynote Speakers
- Specialized Navy Sailors Deployed with Marine Squadron ahead of V-22 Transition
- Thales H160 Level D sim approved
- Boeing, Honeywell and Rolls-partner on German CH-47 bid
- Wyoming Army National Guard activated to assist with California wildfires
- Bristow names new CFO
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance receives COVID19 cash from Government
- Christoph 43 completes 570 missions in first half of 2020