Kopter Group AG is proud to announce that the newly launched Garmin G3000H will be integrated into the SH09 single turbine helicopter from first deliveries.
To benefit operators and owners alike, the G3000H will even come in the standard baseline of the helicopter, ensuring that the SH09 provides the highest level of avionics on the market. The SH09 will feature dual landscape-oriented displays and a single touchscreen controller.
“The G3000H will ease the workload of SH09 pilots while providing best-in-class situational awareness. This will enable a higher level of safety for every mission, the core principle behind the design of our helicopter.” says Michele Riccobono, Kopter Executive Vice President Technology.
“We are excited that Kopter is the first to announce the G3000H integrated flight deck on the SH09 helicopter,” said Carl Wolf, Garmin vice president of aviation marketing and sales. “The G3000H merges modern technologies with an exceptional feature set that reduces pilot workload and improves situational awareness so helicopter pilots can make the most informed decisions while operating in high workload conditions.”
Representatives of both Kopter and Garmin will be on-site at EBACE 2018 in Geneva on Day 2, 30 May on Garmin’s booth (J89) from 13:00 to 14:00 local time to jointly answer questions.
- Indonesian Army selects 9 Bell 412EPI
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade
- Profile – Kathryn Purwin of Helinet
- DRF Luftrettung opens 10th night flight station
- Austin Peay introduces first helicopter in its rotor-wing fleet