Kopter Group AG is proud to announce that the newly launched Garmin G3000H will be integrated into the SH09 single turbine helicopter from first deliveries.
To benefit operators and owners alike, the G3000H will even come in the standard baseline of the helicopter, ensuring that the SH09 provides the highest level of avionics on the market. The SH09 will feature dual landscape-oriented displays and a single touchscreen controller.
“The G3000H will ease the workload of SH09 pilots while providing best-in-class situational awareness. This will enable a higher level of safety for every mission, the core principle behind the design of our helicopter.” says Michele Riccobono, Kopter Executive Vice President Technology.
“We are excited that Kopter is the first to announce the G3000H integrated flight deck on the SH09 helicopter,” said Carl Wolf, Garmin vice president of aviation marketing and sales. “The G3000H merges modern technologies with an exceptional feature set that reduces pilot workload and improves situational awareness so helicopter pilots can make the most informed decisions while operating in high workload conditions.”
Representatives of both Kopter and Garmin will be on-site at EBACE 2018 in Geneva on Day 2, 30 May on Garmin’s booth (J89) from 13:00 to 14:00 local time to jointly answer questions.
- Mornington Sanford Aviation adds EASA Part 147 approval for Robinson maintenance training
- Savback Helicopters opens in the UK
- CNC deploys new mission suite for Texas DPS Airbus H125
- Philippine National Police to deploy two H125s in Davao Region
- Garmin adds new eLearning courses for G1000H NXi integrated flight deck
- Air Methods settles claim over severely corroded parts
- EHang completes Korean demo tour
- Tangent Link Announces Presentations for Aerial Firefighting Europe
- Rheinland Air Service Appointed as the First German Dealer for the Bell 505
- CAE to acquire TRU Simulation + Training Canada Inc
- Penzance Helicopters cancels schedules for over three months
- Bell appoints first 505 dealer in Germany
- State-of-the-art technology sets new standards in helicopter pilot training
- JETNET Demos Customized Solutions at VBACE
- Philippine National Police receive more Airbus H125s
- Safety Protocols at HAI Heli-Expo 2021
- MD to take MD530F on Southern California demo tour next week
- Air Methods appoints SVP of Clinical Services
- Brazil approves Van Horn Bell 206 v2 composite blades
- Wolfson Childrens Hospital adds helicopter