Kopter Group AG is proud to announce that the newly launched Garmin G3000H will be integrated into the SH09 single turbine helicopter from first deliveries.
To benefit operators and owners alike, the G3000H will even come in the standard baseline of the helicopter, ensuring that the SH09 provides the highest level of avionics on the market. The SH09 will feature dual landscape-oriented displays and a single touchscreen controller.
“The G3000H will ease the workload of SH09 pilots while providing best-in-class situational awareness. This will enable a higher level of safety for every mission, the core principle behind the design of our helicopter.” says Michele Riccobono, Kopter Executive Vice President Technology.
“We are excited that Kopter is the first to announce the G3000H integrated flight deck on the SH09 helicopter,” said Carl Wolf, Garmin vice president of aviation marketing and sales. “The G3000H merges modern technologies with an exceptional feature set that reduces pilot workload and improves situational awareness so helicopter pilots can make the most informed decisions while operating in high workload conditions.”
Representatives of both Kopter and Garmin will be on-site at EBACE 2018 in Geneva on Day 2, 30 May on Garmin’s booth (J89) from 13:00 to 14:00 local time to jointly answer questions.
- UK AAIB Bulletin – February 2020
- Air Methods contracts with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Longbow LLC secures $235.8 M contract for Fire Control Radar Sustainment Work
- Devon Air Ambulance adds two Critical Care Cars
- Genesys Aerosystems HeliSAS® Receives STC Approval for Bell 505
- Gama Aviation releases Flight Data Monitoring mod for Airbus H135 and H145
- Babcock adds another EMS H145 in Italy
- Airbus proposes a modification of the Main Rotor Actuator on AS365 Dauphin
- Summit Aviation hires new Director of Sales and Marketing
- Rolls-Royce adds new Helicopter customers to TotalCare in 2019
- HeliSpeed Signs SAR Support Agreement with Cobham
- FlightSafety International appoints President and CEO
- Whirly-Girls International Reveals 2020 Scholarship Recipients
- Airbus delivers second ACH175 for superyacht operations
- Nepal – Simrik Air orders two Bell 505s
- Leidos and Rusada team up to deliver MRO and Flight Ops software
- Gama Aviation provides update on Scottish Ambulance Service contract
- Devon Air Ambulance reports 2019 statistics
- Trust International appointed K-Max distributor in UAE
- Babcock lowers expectations for Aviation for this financial year