The ACH130 on display at Airbus’ EBACE stand is the first of its type to be delivered since the launch of Airbus Corporate Helicopters (ACH) and represents the first time the aircraft is displayed in public.
The aircraft, delivered in the racing-inspired, in-house Stylence by ACH configuration, provides a high-quality yet lightweight completion, suitable for high intensity flights and transport in extreme comfort.
The aircraft, acquired by an unnamed customer, will be operated by Monacair. Frederic Lemos, Head of ACH, said, “The ACH130 combines unique passenger-focused design, exceptional single-engine performance and first class quality and comfort, making it very popular with private customers worldwide and a favourite of world-leading VIP and charter operator, Monacair, who operate a total fleet of eight ACH130.
- Indonesian Army selects 9 Bell 412EPI
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade
- Profile – Kathryn Purwin of Helinet
- DRF Luftrettung opens 10th night flight station
- Austin Peay introduces first helicopter in its rotor-wing fleet