On Thursday 14th to Saturday 16th June, Helicentre Aviation will be exhibiting at Heli UK Expo, which will be taking place at Wycombe Air Park.
The unique event will showcase the very best from the helicopter industry including operators and private owners. As well as exhibiting, Helicentre will be flying into the event with one of our Cabri G2s, allowing visitors to get up close to the modern next generation two-seater training helicopter.
Our friendly staff, including experienced Flight Instructors and current students will be on hand to answer any questions you may have. We will be able to offer advice on the different training routes available such as our one-of-a-kind BSc(Hons) degree course and 2019 Scholarship Programme as well as career opportunities.
We will also be accepting applications for our 2019 Scholarship Programme and degree course September 2018 intake on the day.
So if you’re planning to visit, make sure you stop by and have a chat.
- Indonesian Army selects 9 Bell 412EPI
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade
- Profile – Kathryn Purwin of Helinet
- DRF Luftrettung opens 10th night flight station
- Austin Peay introduces first helicopter in its rotor-wing fleet