Luxaviation Group (booth N116), is announcing a strategic partnership between its dedicated VVIP helicopter service Luxaviation Helicopters and HeliFlite Shares LLC, the premier VIP rotorcraft operator in the US.
The deal marks the first ever international partnership of VIP and VVIP helicopter operators, with Luxaviation customers set to benefit from a safe, seamless service to and from New York, Chicago and Florida.
Charlotte Pedersen, CEO, Luxaviation Helicopters, says: “We seek out local partners that know and understand their region, in order to provide customers from across the globe access to a service that is established, reputable and customer-oriented.
“HeliFlite, a long-standing VIP operator in the US, is a natural partner to Luxaviation Helicopters. The company is renowned for its safety standards, and is a Wyvern Wingman and ARGUS Platinum certified operator – the highest safety rating in America. This dedication to achieving the highest standards of safety and service resounds with Luxaviation’s own, and we look forward to a fulfilling relationship with HeliFlite.”
Kurt Carlson, CEO, HeliFlite, adds: “The interconnected service between HeliFlite and Luxaviation Helicopters means customers can now book a rotorcraft wherever they wish to travel with complete confidence, saving brokers and passengers the time needed to ensure they’re choosing the best and safest service providers.
“We’re delighted to be partnering with such a globally respected company, which shares our belief in offering customers a safe, swift and luxurious route from destination to destination. With access to Luxaviation’s worldwide fleet of more than 270 aircraft and 50 helicopters, we are further extending the ultimate form of travel to a growing number of HeliFlite passengers.”
The Luxaviation Group is co-exhibiting with ExecuJet in Hall 5 at booth N116.
- Indonesian Army selects 9 Bell 412EPI
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade
- Profile – Kathryn Purwin of Helinet
- DRF Luftrettung opens 10th night flight station
- Austin Peay introduces first helicopter in its rotor-wing fleet