Blue Hawaiian Helicopters, Hawaii’s premier helicopter tour company expands on Kauai with new tours departing from Princeville beginning June 4. The new tours will operate out of the company’s new helicopter base located on Kauai’s North Shore.
“This new base allows us to better service our Kauai guests and showcases the beauty of the north shore,” said Gregg Lundberg, president of Blue Hawaiian Helicopters. “We’re honored to be a part of the wonderful community of Princeville and grow our Blue Hawaiian Helicopters’ ohana.”
Winner of ‘Best Helicopter Company’ on Oahu, Maui, Big Island and Kauai by the readers of Hawaii Magazine, Blue Hawaiian Helicopters has launched Discover Kauai, a new 45-minute aerial adventure that departs from the resort community of Princeville. The new tour begins with a flight over Kauai’s “biggest little town” of Hanapepe Valley, known to have inspired the fictional hometown in the Disney film Lilo & Stitch. It then continues to reveal the magnificent Manawaiopuna Falls, also known as “Jurassic Park” Falls, cascading down 400-foot cliffs. From there, it takes passengers over the Olokele Canyon and provides a sweeping view of the scenic Waimea Canyon, also known as the “Grand Canyon of the Pacific.” It also gives a close look at the shark-tooth shaped Bali Hai mountain peak and presents an incredible perspective of Kauai’s North Shore including Hanalei Bay. One of the highlights of this aerial adventure is drifting over the glorious Na Pali Coast, its lush green mountains, 4,000-foot jagged cliffs, secluded beach areas, and the surrounding bright blue Pacific Ocean.
Guests who book the Discover Kauai tour can experience the ultimate in comfort and safety aboard a state-of-the-art Eco-Star helicopter which offers passengers spacious first-class seating and exceptional visibility.
The new tours will depart from Blue Hawaiian Helicopters’ new base which is conveniently located at the Princeville airport, in the heart of the resort community.
Tour prices start at $289 per person and include all taxes and fees.
- Macquarie Rotorcraft Leasing buys Waypoint for $650 Million
- Russian Helicopters to certify a service center in Egypt in 2019
- Bell and Moog Collaborate
- UK MoD details Sea King asbestos risk – and how to claim
- Schiebel doubles Camcopter S-100 production capacity
- Aspen Avionics Names Vice President of Operations
- Association of Air Ambulances Charity relaunches as Air Ambulances UK
- Arts Council renews Helicopter Museum Accreditation
- Able Breaks Ground on Major Mesa
- Donaldson appoints Account Executive for Rotorcraft
- BLADE Launches Urban Air Mobility Pilot Program
- SUU Aviation Program Adds a New Helicopter
- SAFE Structure delivers Lakota stands to New Mexico National Guard
- Mitsui Bussan signs four-helicopter contract
- AAMS responds to CNN article on air ambulance pricing
- Saskatchewan renews 10 year STARS funding contract
- Managing Director at Babcock and HeliOffshore board member shares thoughts on safety
- Garmin® awarded supplier of the year by Airbus Helicopters
- UK AAIB Bulletin – December 2018
- Nepalese Army receives Bell 407GXP