Blue Hawaiian Helicopters, Hawaii’s premier helicopter tour company expands on Kauai with new tours departing from Princeville beginning June 4. The new tours will operate out of the company’s new helicopter base located on Kauai’s North Shore.
“This new base allows us to better service our Kauai guests and showcases the beauty of the north shore,” said Gregg Lundberg, president of Blue Hawaiian Helicopters. “We’re honored to be a part of the wonderful community of Princeville and grow our Blue Hawaiian Helicopters’ ohana.”
Winner of ‘Best Helicopter Company’ on Oahu, Maui, Big Island and Kauai by the readers of Hawaii Magazine, Blue Hawaiian Helicopters has launched Discover Kauai, a new 45-minute aerial adventure that departs from the resort community of Princeville. The new tour begins with a flight over Kauai’s “biggest little town” of Hanapepe Valley, known to have inspired the fictional hometown in the Disney film Lilo & Stitch. It then continues to reveal the magnificent Manawaiopuna Falls, also known as “Jurassic Park” Falls, cascading down 400-foot cliffs. From there, it takes passengers over the Olokele Canyon and provides a sweeping view of the scenic Waimea Canyon, also known as the “Grand Canyon of the Pacific.” It also gives a close look at the shark-tooth shaped Bali Hai mountain peak and presents an incredible perspective of Kauai’s North Shore including Hanalei Bay. One of the highlights of this aerial adventure is drifting over the glorious Na Pali Coast, its lush green mountains, 4,000-foot jagged cliffs, secluded beach areas, and the surrounding bright blue Pacific Ocean.
Guests who book the Discover Kauai tour can experience the ultimate in comfort and safety aboard a state-of-the-art Eco-Star helicopter which offers passengers spacious first-class seating and exceptional visibility.
The new tours will depart from Blue Hawaiian Helicopters’ new base which is conveniently located at the Princeville airport, in the heart of the resort community.
Tour prices start at $289 per person and include all taxes and fees.
- HeliOffshore Appoints Chief Executive Officer
- Patria consolidates its helicopter maintenance operations in Norway
- Russian Helicopters delivers two Mi-8MTV-1 to Yamal Airlines
- NATA Announces 2020-2021 Board of Directors
- UAE and US Forces Conduct Combined Joint Operations in Arabian Gulf
- Kawasaki receives 5-blade H145 order from Thai corporate operator
- Arista wins five year $111M extension to UH-1 maintenance contract
- Bell Delivers the First TV News Helicopter to China
- Garmin® GI 275 electronic flight instrument CDI/MFD ready for helicopter installations
- GPMS Foresight HUMS now active on B407GXi
- Leading Edge Aviation adds B407GX to fleet
- StandardAero Completes Consolidation of Helicopter Centers of Excellence
- US EMS Operator contracts for first IFR-certified AW119
- HTM Helicopter Travel Munich appoints new Managing Director
- US approves sale of eight MV-22s Ospreys to Indonesia
- Airbus facilitates first e-delivery in Asia Pacific
- SPAES modifies AS350 external mirror mounting
- Schiebel Camcopter to fly Coast Guard ops in Finland, Sweden and Estonia
- CHC and UniFly extend Hornsea wind farm support contract
- Alouette III helicopter celebrates 57 years with Portuguese Air Force