Blue Hawaiian Helicopters, Hawaii’s premier helicopter tour company expands on Kauai with new tours departing from Princeville beginning June 4. The new tours will operate out of the company’s new helicopter base located on Kauai’s North Shore.
“This new base allows us to better service our Kauai guests and showcases the beauty of the north shore,” said Gregg Lundberg, president of Blue Hawaiian Helicopters. “We’re honored to be a part of the wonderful community of Princeville and grow our Blue Hawaiian Helicopters’ ohana.”
Winner of ‘Best Helicopter Company’ on Oahu, Maui, Big Island and Kauai by the readers of Hawaii Magazine, Blue Hawaiian Helicopters has launched Discover Kauai, a new 45-minute aerial adventure that departs from the resort community of Princeville. The new tour begins with a flight over Kauai’s “biggest little town” of Hanapepe Valley, known to have inspired the fictional hometown in the Disney film Lilo & Stitch. It then continues to reveal the magnificent Manawaiopuna Falls, also known as “Jurassic Park” Falls, cascading down 400-foot cliffs. From there, it takes passengers over the Olokele Canyon and provides a sweeping view of the scenic Waimea Canyon, also known as the “Grand Canyon of the Pacific.” It also gives a close look at the shark-tooth shaped Bali Hai mountain peak and presents an incredible perspective of Kauai’s North Shore including Hanalei Bay. One of the highlights of this aerial adventure is drifting over the glorious Na Pali Coast, its lush green mountains, 4,000-foot jagged cliffs, secluded beach areas, and the surrounding bright blue Pacific Ocean.
Guests who book the Discover Kauai tour can experience the ultimate in comfort and safety aboard a state-of-the-art Eco-Star helicopter which offers passengers spacious first-class seating and exceptional visibility.
The new tours will depart from Blue Hawaiian Helicopters’ new base which is conveniently located at the Princeville airport, in the heart of the resort community.
Tour prices start at $289 per person and include all taxes and fees.
- Boost Human External Cargo Systems gains FAA STC for MD500
- Voler Aviation Services add third helicopter type to training fleet
- Cobham’s RT-7000 Granted FAA TSOA
- Sikorsky awarded $550M contract for delivery of 6 CH-53K
- Foreign Military Sale to TECRO of 100 Harpoon Coastal Defense Systems
- MNP makes significant contribution to STARS fleet renewal program
- MissionGO Completes Longest Organ Delivery Flight via UAS
- Babock re-launches scheduled services in Spain with AW139
- Deadline for Salute to Excellence Awards Nominations closes Friday
- Bell Boeing awarded $27M contract for removal, repair and replacement of V-22 spindle bearings
- Vertical Aerospace secures £2.3 million UK Government funding
- Courts validates Air Methods $78 million settlement
- Baker Hughes Rig Count – 23 Oct 20
- Sikorsky awarded $13M contract for UH-60M Black Hawk
- VMM-163 launch oceanographic sensors from MV-22B Osprey
- Kaman announces date for 2020Q3 earnings
- CPI Aerostructures Receives Orders Totaling $1.4M
- Liaoning accelerates the construction of aviation fire emergency rescue system
- Mountain Area Medical Airlift adds EC145e to fleet
- Bell Delivers Three B407GXis to Polish National Police