Essex & Herts Air Ambulance (EHAAT) is pleased to announce that it has signed a three-year partnership with Chelmsford-based Essex Media Ltd.
The deal, which is worth nearly £100,000, will cover the cost of one life-saving mission each month and see Essex Media’s logos appear on EHAAT’s fleet of two helicopters and four Rapid Response Vehicles (RRVs). The company also plans to support EHAAT by getting involved in fundraising initiatives and events.
To celebrate the launch of the partnership the staff of Essex Media Ltd paid a visit to the Charity’s Earls Colne Airbase where they met members of the Charity’s Critical Care Team and Fundraising staff.
Pam Withrington, Fundraising and Marketing Director at EHAAT said: “We are delighted that Essex Media Ltd is sponsoring our Fleet over the next three years.
“This is a really exciting opportunity for us. As our 20th anniversary year draws to a close Essex Media’s contribution will help us with the next stage in our development as EHAAT moves towards providing a 24/7 service using Rapid Response Vehicles. We are very much looking forward to working with them and developing our relationship.”
Nathan Martin CEO and Founder of Essex Media Ltd said: “Essex Media Ltd is delighted to be supporting Essex & Herts Air Ambulance as their official Fleet Sponsor. We’re incredibly proud of our local life-saving charity and the first class pre-hospital emergency medical service they offer to the communities of Essex and Hertfordshire.
“We know they cannot survive without donations so we want to help ensure our local community continues to have access to this life-saving service through our sponsorship and charitable works.”
Based in Chelmsford Essex Media Ltd is an international business delivering a mix of business to business (B2B) conferences, exhibitions and seminars for global industries.
- Cayman Islands Police orders Airbus H145
- L-3 Communications awarded $22M Contract for TH-57 Contractor Logistics Services
- Macquarie Rotorcraft Leasing buys Waypoint for $650 Million
- Russian Helicopters to certify a service center in Egypt in 2019
- Bell and Moog Collaborate
- UK MoD details Sea King asbestos risk – and how to claim
- Schiebel doubles Camcopter S-100 production capacity
- Aspen Avionics Names Vice President of Operations
- Association of Air Ambulances Charity relaunches as Air Ambulances UK
- Arts Council renews Helicopter Museum Accreditation
- Able Breaks Ground on Major Mesa
- Donaldson appoints Account Executive for Rotorcraft
- BLADE Launches Urban Air Mobility Pilot Program
- SUU Aviation Program Adds a New Helicopter
- SAFE Structure delivers Lakota stands to New Mexico National Guard
- Mitsui Bussan signs four-helicopter contract
- AAMS responds to CNN article on air ambulance pricing
- Saskatchewan renews 10 year STARS funding contract
- Managing Director at Babcock and HeliOffshore board member shares thoughts on safety
- Garmin® awarded supplier of the year by Airbus Helicopters