Essex & Herts Air Ambulance (EHAAT) is pleased to announce that it has signed a three-year partnership with Chelmsford-based Essex Media Ltd.
The deal, which is worth nearly £100,000, will cover the cost of one life-saving mission each month and see Essex Media’s logos appear on EHAAT’s fleet of two helicopters and four Rapid Response Vehicles (RRVs). The company also plans to support EHAAT by getting involved in fundraising initiatives and events.
To celebrate the launch of the partnership the staff of Essex Media Ltd paid a visit to the Charity’s Earls Colne Airbase where they met members of the Charity’s Critical Care Team and Fundraising staff.
Pam Withrington, Fundraising and Marketing Director at EHAAT said: “We are delighted that Essex Media Ltd is sponsoring our Fleet over the next three years.
“This is a really exciting opportunity for us. As our 20th anniversary year draws to a close Essex Media’s contribution will help us with the next stage in our development as EHAAT moves towards providing a 24/7 service using Rapid Response Vehicles. We are very much looking forward to working with them and developing our relationship.”
Nathan Martin CEO and Founder of Essex Media Ltd said: “Essex Media Ltd is delighted to be supporting Essex & Herts Air Ambulance as their official Fleet Sponsor. We’re incredibly proud of our local life-saving charity and the first class pre-hospital emergency medical service they offer to the communities of Essex and Hertfordshire.
“We know they cannot survive without donations so we want to help ensure our local community continues to have access to this life-saving service through our sponsorship and charitable works.”
Based in Chelmsford Essex Media Ltd is an international business delivering a mix of business to business (B2B) conferences, exhibitions and seminars for global industries.
- Airbus delivers second ACH175 for superyacht operations
- Nepal – Simrik Air orders two Bell 505s
- Leidos and Rusada team up to deliver MRO and Flight Ops software
- Gama Aviation provides update on Scottish Ambulance Service contract
- Devon Air Ambulance reports 2019 statistics
- Trust International appointed K-Max distributor in UAE
- Babcock lowers expectations for Aviation for this financial year
- County of Grande Prairie commits to help renew STARS helicopter fleet
- Bell and Pratt & Whitney Make Signing Up for Maintenance Programs Easier
- Bell Boeing reveal the new CMV-22B Osprey
- Whistleblower alleges misconduct between FAA Honolulu office and helicopter operator
- Heritage Aviation starts first helicopter route under Indian connectivity scheme
- Pawan Hans appoints new chairman and managing director
- FAA approves Garmin GFC600H Helicopter Flight Control System in AS350
- Royal Thai Air Force orders six Airbus H135 military trainers
- HeloAir appoints new Chief Pilot
- Bell teams with Sumitomo Corp and Japan Airlines to explore Air Mobility
- Airbus Helicopters replaces Keycopter platform with AirbusWorld
- Austrian innovation extends Airbus Helicopters product range
- Bristow Announces Contract Extensions with ConocoPhillips