Essex & Herts Air Ambulance (EHAAT) is pleased to announce that it has signed a three-year partnership with Chelmsford-based Essex Media Ltd.
The deal, which is worth nearly £100,000, will cover the cost of one life-saving mission each month and see Essex Media’s logos appear on EHAAT’s fleet of two helicopters and four Rapid Response Vehicles (RRVs). The company also plans to support EHAAT by getting involved in fundraising initiatives and events.
To celebrate the launch of the partnership the staff of Essex Media Ltd paid a visit to the Charity’s Earls Colne Airbase where they met members of the Charity’s Critical Care Team and Fundraising staff.
Pam Withrington, Fundraising and Marketing Director at EHAAT said: “We are delighted that Essex Media Ltd is sponsoring our Fleet over the next three years.
“This is a really exciting opportunity for us. As our 20th anniversary year draws to a close Essex Media’s contribution will help us with the next stage in our development as EHAAT moves towards providing a 24/7 service using Rapid Response Vehicles. We are very much looking forward to working with them and developing our relationship.”
Nathan Martin CEO and Founder of Essex Media Ltd said: “Essex Media Ltd is delighted to be supporting Essex & Herts Air Ambulance as their official Fleet Sponsor. We’re incredibly proud of our local life-saving charity and the first class pre-hospital emergency medical service they offer to the communities of Essex and Hertfordshire.
“We know they cannot survive without donations so we want to help ensure our local community continues to have access to this life-saving service through our sponsorship and charitable works.”
Based in Chelmsford Essex Media Ltd is an international business delivering a mix of business to business (B2B) conferences, exhibitions and seminars for global industries.
- President of Uruguay welcomes first SAR AB412
- Airbus to keep NASA’s helicopters flying for up to 10 years
- Viterra and STARS to launch calendar campaign fundraiser
- UW Health Med Flight’s first all-woman crew makes history
- Swire Oilfield Services acquires Helifuel
- Aviation Jobs – statistical comparison between 2019 and 2020
- BBGA calls Brexit webinar
- Devon Air Ambulance celebates exemplary service
- Polar Airlines becomes first service centre for Ansat helicopters
- Kazan Ansat approved for all documentation in electronic form
- SH09 prototype returns home with improved aerodynamics
- Bell Delivers Montenegro Air Force’s First Bell 505
- First Bell Authorized Maintenance Center Added in Denmark
- New equipment options revealed for Ansat
- Safran Helicopter Engines appoints Executive Vice-President, Support and Services
- CGAS Humboldt Bat orders HH-65 maintenance platforms
- Bell Adds Its First European Authorized Maintenance Center to its Support Network
- 15-Sep-20 N489DM Bell 407 Fort Worth, US-Texas
- Christoph 54 completes 50th Operation
- Gulf Helicopters announces the success in qualifying to the standards of ISO 45001:2018 accreditation