Essex & Herts Air Ambulance (EHAAT) is pleased to announce that it has signed a three-year partnership with Chelmsford-based Essex Media Ltd.
The deal, which is worth nearly £100,000, will cover the cost of one life-saving mission each month and see Essex Media’s logos appear on EHAAT’s fleet of two helicopters and four Rapid Response Vehicles (RRVs). The company also plans to support EHAAT by getting involved in fundraising initiatives and events.
To celebrate the launch of the partnership the staff of Essex Media Ltd paid a visit to the Charity’s Earls Colne Airbase where they met members of the Charity’s Critical Care Team and Fundraising staff.
Pam Withrington, Fundraising and Marketing Director at EHAAT said: “We are delighted that Essex Media Ltd is sponsoring our Fleet over the next three years.
“This is a really exciting opportunity for us. As our 20th anniversary year draws to a close Essex Media’s contribution will help us with the next stage in our development as EHAAT moves towards providing a 24/7 service using Rapid Response Vehicles. We are very much looking forward to working with them and developing our relationship.”
Nathan Martin CEO and Founder of Essex Media Ltd said: “Essex Media Ltd is delighted to be supporting Essex & Herts Air Ambulance as their official Fleet Sponsor. We’re incredibly proud of our local life-saving charity and the first class pre-hospital emergency medical service they offer to the communities of Essex and Hertfordshire.
“We know they cannot survive without donations so we want to help ensure our local community continues to have access to this life-saving service through our sponsorship and charitable works.”
Based in Chelmsford Essex Media Ltd is an international business delivering a mix of business to business (B2B) conferences, exhibitions and seminars for global industries.
- Airbus unveils Flightlab testbed for new technologies
- Bristow renews service with Navblue
- Rheinmetall to supply digital classroom for German Navy NH90 training
- Garmin honored with consecutive On-Time Delivery Awards from Airbus
- Kaman Announces New Order for the K-MAX®
- Bell Evaluates Unique APT Configuration in Canada
- Eye In The Sky – Flight Data Recorder – achieves NZ certification
- Most US Helicopter Accident Indicators Pointed in Right Direction During 2020
- FAA Accepting Applications for Workforce Development Grants
- Bell marks 40 years of the 412
- NHV achieves ISO 9001:2015 Re-Certification
- Aero Asset report on Q4 pre-owned twin turbine market
- US helicopters conduct unique training with Greek military
- Devon Air Ambulance flies 1101 missions in 2020
- HAI caves in and cancels Heli-Expo 2021
- 21-Jan-21 ZT-RRT Bell 430 Bergville, South Africa (5F)
- NATA Supports New FAA Online Tool Easing Access to Aviation Safety Guidance
- Bid deadline for Pawan Hans extended by a month
- Air traffic controller saves CV-22 and six crew
- HeliOffshore 2021 Conferences goes virtual