Every year AHMEC celebrates Father’s Day with FatherFest, a great day to honor Dad for all he does. What better way to say “Thank you’” than an awesome helicopter ride (for an additional cost) and fun activities? It’s an exciting day featuring antique cars and motorcycles, food trucks, a beer garden, sports-oriented inflatable games, helicopter rides (additional cost) and more from 10 a.m. until 3 p.m.
This year’s theme is “Celebrate the Wonder of Flight,” and our aircraft lineup doesn’t disappoint.
The roster includes:
A Magni M-16 gyrocopter
Pennsylvania Air National Guard helicopter
United States Coast Guard Air Station, Atlantic City helicopter
Pennsylvania State Police helicopter
Home-built RotorWay 162-F helicopter
Robinson R-44 helicopter
J-3 Piper Cub airplane
T-28 Trojan Navy Trainer airplane
RV-12 Homebuilt airplane
Adding to the “Flight” theme are a birds of prey exhibition from The Falconry Girl, Margaret Young, and a demonstration by Mike Dupuy Falconry at 1 p.m.
Food trucks like Zac’s Burger, Haute Wheels and The Tot Cart create culinary delights while Malvern’s Locust Lane Brewery’s Beer Garden refreshes with amazing brews. And Kona Ice’s cold, sweet treats always satisfy on a hot day.
Additional entertainment includes DJ music by Full Moon Entertainment, Larry Smythe’s M.A.S.H. military collection, Gary Deaver Out of the Box Robotics Team and dogs from Paws for People™ Pet-Assisted Visitation Volunteer Services. VVendors such as Crossan Kettle Corn sell wonderful goods for all ages, and groups like the United States Army, United States Coast Guard Flotilla 04-76 and Chapter 436 of Vietnam Veterans of America offer information about their respective organizations.
Admission is $10.00 per person. Helicopter rides cost $60.00 per person extra on a first-come, first-served basis beginning at 10:00 a.m. until 3 p.m. Contact the museum at 610-436-9600 with questions or for more information.
Get your tickets now… you DON’T want to miss this!
- Indonesian Army selects 9 Bell 412EPI
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade
- Profile – Kathryn Purwin of Helinet
- DRF Luftrettung opens 10th night flight station
- Austin Peay introduces first helicopter in its rotor-wing fleet