United Rotorcraft is pleased to announce they have received CAAC (Civil Aviation Authority of China) validations of Supplemental Type Certificates (VSTC) for the United Rotorcraft 407 EMS kit, their Articulating Litter Loading System (ALLS), and their controllable Search Light kit. The validation supports the delivery of the first three Chinese EMS Bell 407s.
United Rotorcraft’s CAAC validated B407 EMS kit consists of a Med Wall that includes soft goods storage, medical outlet panels and controls for the advanced life support systems, such as oxygen, integrated compressed air, suction and A/C electrical power. The EMS kit not only includes the installation kits to complete the 407 as a dedicated air ambulance platform, but the VSTC also includes stand-alone approval for an ALLS litter kit, allowing a Chinese operator to modify the aircraft with only a litter installation for basic lifesaving missions. The Search Light VSTC gives operators the option of augmenting the factory delivered aircraft with additional lighting to further expand their mission.
“This CAAC validation represents continued growth and market expansion for the division,” stated Frank Graham, senior director of Global Sales and Marketing at United Rotorcraft. “We are confident these three aircraft will be the first of many opportunities in China.”
United Rotorcraft continues to pursue CAAC Validation for other products, as well as development of interiors for newer airframes, such as the Bell 505, Leonardo Helicopter 169 and the Airbus lineage.
- Eight Air Evac Lifefteam bases in Arkansas now carry blood
- Malaysian Ministry of Health outsources EMS helicopter service
- Metro Aviation delivers first of two helicopters to HealthNet
- Apollo Air Services to promote Aviation Clean Air purifier units in Europe
- Kaman Recognized by Sikorsky as Elite Supplier
- Maelstrom AFB opens Helicopter Operations Alert Facility
- EHang to Expand Production Facility
- Rotor Accessories produces tear-resistant R44 sun shades
- HeliSpeed signs SAR support agreement with British International
- Airinmar selected by Air Methods for warranty and value engineering services
- Former HAI chairman Wisecup passes away
- AAMS issue statement on HHS report on surprise medical billing
- Wilson Construction upgrades MD500E to MD530F standard
- Transport Canada Approve HTC metal blades for Bell 204, 205 and UH-1
- Nigerian union pickets Bristow Helicopters
- Russian Helicopters delivers first Mi-8AMT to Vityaz-Aero
- EHang 216 Obtained Special Flight Operations Certificate from TCCA
- 04-Aug-20 RA-06353 Robinson R66 Mount Belukha, Russia
- 04-Aug-20 D-HIPO Bell 47G4A Lübstorf, Germany
- Babcock wins major new contracts with Total E&P UK