United Rotorcraft is pleased to announce they have received CAAC (Civil Aviation Authority of China) validations of Supplemental Type Certificates (VSTC) for the United Rotorcraft 407 EMS kit, their Articulating Litter Loading System (ALLS), and their controllable Search Light kit. The validation supports the delivery of the first three Chinese EMS Bell 407s.
United Rotorcraft’s CAAC validated B407 EMS kit consists of a Med Wall that includes soft goods storage, medical outlet panels and controls for the advanced life support systems, such as oxygen, integrated compressed air, suction and A/C electrical power. The EMS kit not only includes the installation kits to complete the 407 as a dedicated air ambulance platform, but the VSTC also includes stand-alone approval for an ALLS litter kit, allowing a Chinese operator to modify the aircraft with only a litter installation for basic lifesaving missions. The Search Light VSTC gives operators the option of augmenting the factory delivered aircraft with additional lighting to further expand their mission.
“This CAAC validation represents continued growth and market expansion for the division,” stated Frank Graham, senior director of Global Sales and Marketing at United Rotorcraft. “We are confident these three aircraft will be the first of many opportunities in China.”
United Rotorcraft continues to pursue CAAC Validation for other products, as well as development of interiors for newer airframes, such as the Bell 505, Leonardo Helicopter 169 and the Airbus lineage.
- Boost Human External Cargo Systems Exhibiting at HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- eVTOL manufacturer Joby Aviation raises $590 Million
- Helicopter Foundation International changes name
- Bristow Supports Republic of Singapore Air Force, Australia Bushfire Relief Operations
- Genesys Aerosystems Offers New Line of Digital Radios
- Bristow to merge with Era Helicopters
- AirX proposes new tourist flights from Tokyo Heliport
- Elbit Systems Successfully Demonstrates High-Altitude High-Precision Aerial Firefighting Solution
- PS Engineering announces PAC45 with dual control head – PAC45D
- DRF Foundation to fund external air medical R&D projects
- Twirly Birds annual meeting to be held during HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- Airbus displays its customer-centric solutions at Heli-Expo 2020
- HAI Foundation Online Auction Is Now Open
- FAA Administrator to Attend HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- EHA launches European Rotors event to rival Vertical Flight Expo
- StandardAero makes component repair acquisition in Europe
- Far East air force looking to lease eight utility helicopters
- Hawaii Air Tour Task Force to Address Safety and Noise
- Genesys Adds Integration with PS Engineering
- Helinet announces new president and COO