Airwork’s range of maintenance support plans has reached the major milestone of supporting customers who have flown collectively in excess of 300,000 flight hours with their Honeywell LTS101 series engines.
With customers located across five continents, Airwork has proved that location is no barrier to providing professional and superior service.
Their extensive pool of rental components allows operators to stay in the air and with the fixed hourly rate there are no surprises when it comes to budgeting and cost management for routine maintenance.
Maintenance plans were developed as a means for customers to manage their helicopter maintenance costs and Airwork has refined these over 30 years.
“We currently operate four BK117 helicopters which are supported by one of Airwork’s support plans. Airwork’s excellent support and high-quality products allow us to maximise the usage of our helicopters to the highest level while maintaining transparency on routine maintenance costs.” Susan Stanley, CEO at Rotor-Lift Aviation.
The latest addition to the maintenance programme the Airwork Support Plan (ASP) provides a solution to on-going and future routine maintenance and overhaul requirements. Plans can be tailored to suit individual needs for a fixed hourly rate based on the number of hours flown each month. The plans currently offer support to operators of AS350/355 and BK117 helicopters and support the Honeywell LTS101 Engine series (600, 650, 700, 750 & 850 series). Plans for other helicopter types and component plans can be priced on request.
From single aircraft operators to multi-aircraft fleet customers, there is a package to suit all types of operations. The range of ASP vary from the Essential Plan that covers Engines only through to the Advanced Plan which covers engines, dynamic components, airframe and rotor blades. All plans include door to door freight, loan components and 24/7 AOG support.
Airwork is one of the most comprehensive OEM approved helicopter maintenance, repair and overhaul facilities in the world. That means you will deal directly with the qualified engineering and maintenance experts supporting your helicopter.
- Malaysian Fire Dept starts AW189 operations
- Falcon Aviation Services starts AW169 contract in Kuwait
- Russian Helicopters’ Service Center opens in Peru
- Castle Air adds AW139 to London Heli Shuttle
- Simplex Announces New STC
- Armenian Helicopters LLC to bring in another passenger helicopter
- Asian Sky Group appoints Rotary Program Sales Manager
- NYPD Unveils New UAS Program
- Kaman Receives Additional K-MAX®Order
- CPI Aero CEO appointed to AIA board
- Helicopter Society of Nepal inaugurated
- Three new helicopter companies nearing to receive AOC
- Helicopter operations to be separated from Uzbekistan Airways
- Bristow donates classrooms to Nigeria Immigration Training School
- CSIO Develops new Helicopter Visual Landing Systems
- Auckland Rescue Helicopter Trust appoints new Chief Executive
- Cayman Islands Police orders Airbus H145
- L-3 Communications awarded $22M Contract for TH-57 Contractor Logistics Services
- Macquarie Rotorcraft Leasing buys Waypoint for $650 Million
- Russian Helicopters to certify a service center in Egypt in 2019