Fishtail Air Pvt. Ltd., one of the prominent helicopter operators in Nepal has officially changed its name to Summit Helicopters. As per the information from company’s official, it has been a month that the Fishtail Air got a new name as Summit Helicopters.
Fishtail Air Pvt. Ltd. and Summit Air are the sister companies so, the official name has been changed in accordance to it, informed the official adding that there was no other reasons behind doing so.
Fishtail Air was established in the year 1997 under the Air Operators Certificate issued by the government of Nepal. Currently, the company’s fleet consists of 2 Ecureuil-one AS 350 B3e, AS 350 B3+ and one Bell Jet Ranger 206 registered 9N-AJQ, 9N-AJR and 9N-AII respectively.
From its base in Kathmandu, the company operates aerial sightseeing, mountain flights, rescue evacuation, air ambulance service, corporate charter, project support, expeditions, sight surveys, pilgrimage tours, sling and high altitude operation, trans-border flights and special adventure missions.
Reproduced from Aviation Nepal with permission. This is NOT a press release. HeliHub.com has an exclusive agreement with Aviation Nepal which allows us to reproduce helicopter news which they publish. Copyright and full responsibility for the content of this article remains with Aviation Nepal.
- Jolly Green II HH-60W begins live-fire testing
- Hill Helicopters unveils interior concept for its new HX50
- Celebrate Girls in Aviation Day – September 26, 2020
- US Marine Corps use 3D printing for new MH-60S comms system
- First ACH145 helicopter delivered to Russia
- Bell Announces Collaboration with Elektroniksystem- und Logistik-GmbH (ESG)
- Rostec starts assembling parts for the first Russian offshore Mi-171A3
- New UK heliport in Plymouth wins planning approval
- Bell to Attend NATO Days 2020
- Airbus Helicopters and HTM-Helicopters sign contract
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance CEO shortlisted for national award
- LCI and Sumitomo to establish JV helicopter leasing business
- COVID-19 forces Maverick Helicopters to lay off 75
- Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Records 50,000 Global Fleet Flight Hours
- Air BP delivers 210 tonnes of sustainable aviation fuel to Stockholm Arlanda Airport
- Virtual AMTC Announces Keynote Speakers
- Specialized Navy Sailors Deployed with Marine Squadron ahead of V-22 Transition
- Thales H160 Level D sim approved
- Boeing, Honeywell and Rolls-partner on German CH-47 bid
- Wyoming Army National Guard activated to assist with California wildfires