The Heliports group of companies supplied the private owner with the next Robinson R44 helicopter. This is one of the first helicopters of this type in Russia, equipped with the Garmin G500H flight navigation system and the Genesys Aerosystems HeliSAS autopilot system.
Currently, the aircraft is being assembled at the aviation-technical base of the Heliport of Russia group of companies.
At the request of the buyer, the helicopter was equipped with a float system for landing on the water surface, a set of additional equipment and original accessories. After completing the assembly and obtaining a certificate of airworthiness, the helicopter will be given to the owner.
The HeliSAS autopilot system is designed specifically for light helicopters. In the basic mode, the autopilot works as a stabilization system for the spatial position. The system has two control channels: roll and pitch. Can work in the background, allowing the pilot to quietly perform maneuvers. Additional modes of the autopilot are stabilization of the course, holding height, tracking the navigation signal (VOR or GPS), navigation in the approach area, including vertical guidance.
Using an autopilot greatly improves the level of flight safety. Automatically controlling the course of the helicopter and answering for spatial stabilization, the autopilot system is a good help for the crew when getting into conditions of poor visibility and during instrument flight.
- Indonesian Army selects 9 Bell 412EPI
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade
- Profile – Kathryn Purwin of Helinet
- DRF Luftrettung opens 10th night flight station
- Austin Peay introduces first helicopter in its rotor-wing fleet