The Heliports group of companies supplied the private owner with the next Robinson R44 helicopter. This is one of the first helicopters of this type in Russia, equipped with the Garmin G500H flight navigation system and the Genesys Aerosystems HeliSAS autopilot system.
Currently, the aircraft is being assembled at the aviation-technical base of the Heliport of Russia group of companies.
At the request of the buyer, the helicopter was equipped with a float system for landing on the water surface, a set of additional equipment and original accessories. After completing the assembly and obtaining a certificate of airworthiness, the helicopter will be given to the owner.
The HeliSAS autopilot system is designed specifically for light helicopters. In the basic mode, the autopilot works as a stabilization system for the spatial position. The system has two control channels: roll and pitch. Can work in the background, allowing the pilot to quietly perform maneuvers. Additional modes of the autopilot are stabilization of the course, holding height, tracking the navigation signal (VOR or GPS), navigation in the approach area, including vertical guidance.
Using an autopilot greatly improves the level of flight safety. Automatically controlling the course of the helicopter and answering for spatial stabilization, the autopilot system is a good help for the crew when getting into conditions of poor visibility and during instrument flight.
- LA Fire Department adds 5th AW139 helicopter
- Schiebel demostrates comint and imaging payloads of S-100 Camcopter®
- CHC Announces New Contract with OMV
- California Army National Guard newest helicopters
- Italian National Fire Corps to enhance its emergency multirole airborne capabilities
- Uttah Pradesh Government launches four new tourist heli flights
- Sri Lankan Air Force carry out first aerial seeding operation
- India approves Donaldson IBFs in AW139 and H130
- 15-Dec-18 Leonardo AW109S Serra de Pias, Portugal (4F)
- Canada holds Sea King retirement event
- Plan to Implement HTAWS Safety Enhancements
- TSB Canada supports new fatigue regulations
- Polish Air Force Adds Robinson R44s To Fleet
- ADAC testing manned multicopters in EMS role
- Aspen Avionics’ Evolution E5 Receives STC
- DART gets TCCA, FAA and EASA approvals
- Ornge AW139s to receive new stretcher system
- MoCTCA directs CAAN to ban helicopter operations at ABC area
- Bell Boeing Joint Project Awarded $18M Contract for V-22 Analysis
- New contract between NHIndustries and the NATO Agency NAHEMA