The Heliports group of companies supplied the private owner with the next Robinson R44 helicopter. This is one of the first helicopters of this type in Russia, equipped with the Garmin G500H flight navigation system and the Genesys Aerosystems HeliSAS autopilot system.
Currently, the aircraft is being assembled at the aviation-technical base of the Heliport of Russia group of companies.
At the request of the buyer, the helicopter was equipped with a float system for landing on the water surface, a set of additional equipment and original accessories. After completing the assembly and obtaining a certificate of airworthiness, the helicopter will be given to the owner.
The HeliSAS autopilot system is designed specifically for light helicopters. In the basic mode, the autopilot works as a stabilization system for the spatial position. The system has two control channels: roll and pitch. Can work in the background, allowing the pilot to quietly perform maneuvers. Additional modes of the autopilot are stabilization of the course, holding height, tracking the navigation signal (VOR or GPS), navigation in the approach area, including vertical guidance.
Using an autopilot greatly improves the level of flight safety. Automatically controlling the course of the helicopter and answering for spatial stabilization, the autopilot system is a good help for the crew when getting into conditions of poor visibility and during instrument flight.
- Building Work Begins on new Penzance Heliport
- Two Nepalese operators to add Airbus H125 in coming weeks
- Senior Director of Product Development named at EastWest Industries
- Airbus bids for Australian Army tender with H145M
- HSM-70 celebrates 10 years of excellence
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance to carry blood supplies
- L3 WESCAM Launches In-Flight Training Course for MX™-Series EO/IR Turrets
- Trakka Systems announces TLX Searchlight Order
- Canadian Coast Guard picks Dart wearplates for Bell 429 fleet
- AIM raises awareness for careers in Aviation Maintenance
- PAL-V unveils the distinctive features of the PAL-V Liberty Pioneer
- Caverton Helicopters picks Thales for AW139 simulator
- PHi report on results for the year to 31 December 2018
- Hawker Pacific supplies bespoke mission system
- Bell delivers B505 Jet Ranger X to Stockton Police
- Savback Helicopters appoints new CEO
- Hensoldt enters into Framework Agreement with Airbus
- HELP Appeal donation funds new helipad for Maidstone Hospital
- Skyhunter Outfitters LLC Extends its 2019 Winter Season Hunt
- Official commentary on illegitimate overhaul of Mi-17V-5