The Heliports group of companies supplied the private owner with the next Robinson R44 helicopter. This is one of the first helicopters of this type in Russia, equipped with the Garmin G500H flight navigation system and the Genesys Aerosystems HeliSAS autopilot system.
Currently, the aircraft is being assembled at the aviation-technical base of the Heliport of Russia group of companies.
At the request of the buyer, the helicopter was equipped with a float system for landing on the water surface, a set of additional equipment and original accessories. After completing the assembly and obtaining a certificate of airworthiness, the helicopter will be given to the owner.
The HeliSAS autopilot system is designed specifically for light helicopters. In the basic mode, the autopilot works as a stabilization system for the spatial position. The system has two control channels: roll and pitch. Can work in the background, allowing the pilot to quietly perform maneuvers. Additional modes of the autopilot are stabilization of the course, holding height, tracking the navigation signal (VOR or GPS), navigation in the approach area, including vertical guidance.
Using an autopilot greatly improves the level of flight safety. Automatically controlling the course of the helicopter and answering for spatial stabilization, the autopilot system is a good help for the crew when getting into conditions of poor visibility and during instrument flight.
- Canada – Nipawin Council hires heliport designer
- Armenian Ministry of Emergency Situations to add firefighting helicopter
- Two helipads decommissioned in downtown San Diego
- Metro Aviation welcomes Duke Life Flight
- Leonardo celebrates the tenth anniversary of AW159 Wildcat’s first flight
- VSR700 prototype performs first flight
- EMSA extends Schiebel Camcopter contract in Croatia
- Sikorsky Innovations Announces 9th Entrepreneurial Challenge Awardees
- Bell joins army partnership for youth success program
- Metro Aviation provides flight demos of the EC145e at AMTC 2019
- HAI Names Recipient of Salute to Excellence Humanitarian Service Award
- The Helicopter Company of Saudi Arabia takes delivery of its first AW139
- HAI Announces 2020 Recipient of Salute to Excellence Safety Award
- Safran makes management appointments
- Metro seeks STC for Stryker configurations in EC145
- FAA creates ADS-B privacy opt-out
- Luxaviation Helicopters at FLIBS for first time
- Launch of HeliSpeed Academy
- Hampshire and IOW Air Ambulance Take Flight for 9,000th Mission
- HAI Announces Recipient of 2020 Salute to Excellence Lifetime Achievement Award