Oceania Aviation’s Sales, Marketing and Communications team met with the CEO and CMO of Swiss Rotor Solutions at Rotortech to discuss the distribution and installation opportunities for their Maximum Pilot View Kit. We are now pleased to announce our new partnership with Swiss Rotor Solutions as their authorised distributor for their H125/AS350 Maximum Pilot View Kit in the region.
Designed to increase safety and pilot comfort for the Airbus H125 / AS350 series helicopter, the kit is revolutionising pilot visibility and operational safety and has an FAA, EASA and TCCA approved Supplemental Type Certificates.
THE MAXIMUM PILOT VIEW KIT
– Single-Piece Window/Door Bubble
– Removeable, 350% Larger Lower Floor Window
– Uninterrupted Right Hand View
– Ample Headroom – even with helmet
– Increases Visibility By A Factor of Ten (1200 square meters vs 120 square meters at 164 feet)
– Easily Removed Floor Window – heat, low sun or rain
Increasing both operational safety and efficiency, the MPVK has been embraced globally with forty-four kits ordered. As the only approved installer in New Zealand, we are excited to add another quality capability to further support the industry with leading and innovative solutions.
Swiss Rotor Solutions CEO Thomas Bolzli, the 9,000-hour utility pilot who initiated development of the product, said:
“We are excited to work with such a reliable, steadfast and widely known partner as Oceania Aviation. Besides Europe, USA and Canada, this is the next big region we can serve with a trusting partner”.
- Indonesian Army selects 9 Bell 412EPI
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade
- Profile – Kathryn Purwin of Helinet
- DRF Luftrettung opens 10th night flight station
- Austin Peay introduces first helicopter in its rotor-wing fleet