Since our launch four years ago, we have been working to improve the safety of helicopter operations globally. This represents one more step towards our goal, strengthening our offering to our customers. We are continuing to improve our operational effectiveness according to our growth strategy. We are happy to now serve our AW139 customers with two distinct high-quality simulators,” says Mikko Dahlman, CEO at Coptersafety.
The new simulator, the TRU Odyssey H AW139 Level D Full Flight Simulator equipped with Primus EPIC Phase 7 avionics, is EASA certified by Finnish CAA. Coptersafety can now offer training services for customers who are operating with Phase 7 avionics, with TCAS II integrated into training. In addition, the new simulator offers a Rockwell Collins 4K visual experience enriched by Coptersafety’s in-house visual team, who can customize any needed area and scenario to offer a higher fidelity training interface.
“We follow the industry development and our customers’ needs. We aim to be a trusted training partner for our customers and our training development is done in an open dialogue with their own training departments. AW139 with phase 7 is a concrete example how we adapt to the development of our customers operation and equipment,” adds Mikko Dahlman.
Coptersafety’s second AW139 is the first phase 7 simulator in the world with the state-of-the-art Rockwell Collins EP8100 Image Generation System, a 6-channel 4K projection system with a field of view of 240° × 80° and an additional secondary motion system. The simulator’s avionics are based on the latest rehosted Epic Phase 7.4 from Honeywell. Among the many benefits of the AW139 Phase 7 simulator are features such as TCAS II, a load of 7000 kg and a vast array of other upgrades.
Offering a variety of full-flight simulators with customized visuals and impressive instructor expertise, Coptersafety is well-positioned to promote safety in the helicopter industry.
- President of Uruguay welcomes first SAR AB412
- Airbus to keep NASA’s helicopters flying for up to 10 years
- Viterra and STARS to launch calendar campaign fundraiser
- UW Health Med Flight’s first all-woman crew makes history
- Swire Oilfield Services acquires Helifuel
- Aviation Jobs – statistical comparison between 2019 and 2020
- BBGA calls Brexit webinar
- Devon Air Ambulance celebates exemplary service
- Polar Airlines becomes first service centre for Ansat helicopters
- Kazan Ansat approved for all documentation in electronic form
- SH09 prototype returns home with improved aerodynamics
- Bell Delivers Montenegro Air Force’s First Bell 505
- First Bell Authorized Maintenance Center Added in Denmark
- New equipment options revealed for Ansat
- Safran Helicopter Engines appoints Executive Vice-President, Support and Services
- CGAS Humboldt Bat orders HH-65 maintenance platforms
- Bell Adds Its First European Authorized Maintenance Center to its Support Network
- 15-Sep-20 N489DM Bell 407 Fort Worth, US-Texas
- Christoph 54 completes 50th Operation
- Gulf Helicopters announces the success in qualifying to the standards of ISO 45001:2018 accreditation