Since our launch four years ago, we have been working to improve the safety of helicopter operations globally. This represents one more step towards our goal, strengthening our offering to our customers. We are continuing to improve our operational effectiveness according to our growth strategy. We are happy to now serve our AW139 customers with two distinct high-quality simulators,” says Mikko Dahlman, CEO at Coptersafety.
The new simulator, the TRU Odyssey H AW139 Level D Full Flight Simulator equipped with Primus EPIC Phase 7 avionics, is EASA certified by Finnish CAA. Coptersafety can now offer training services for customers who are operating with Phase 7 avionics, with TCAS II integrated into training. In addition, the new simulator offers a Rockwell Collins 4K visual experience enriched by Coptersafety’s in-house visual team, who can customize any needed area and scenario to offer a higher fidelity training interface.
“We follow the industry development and our customers’ needs. We aim to be a trusted training partner for our customers and our training development is done in an open dialogue with their own training departments. AW139 with phase 7 is a concrete example how we adapt to the development of our customers operation and equipment,” adds Mikko Dahlman.
Coptersafety’s second AW139 is the first phase 7 simulator in the world with the state-of-the-art Rockwell Collins EP8100 Image Generation System, a 6-channel 4K projection system with a field of view of 240° × 80° and an additional secondary motion system. The simulator’s avionics are based on the latest rehosted Epic Phase 7.4 from Honeywell. Among the many benefits of the AW139 Phase 7 simulator are features such as TCAS II, a load of 7000 kg and a vast array of other upgrades.
Offering a variety of full-flight simulators with customized visuals and impressive instructor expertise, Coptersafety is well-positioned to promote safety in the helicopter industry.
- Airbus consolidates its global digital strategy
- Landing Support team completes V-22 night taining
- New CAP 1747 Report Identifies Optimum Strategy for Flight Crew HTAWS Alerts
- Indonesian Army selects 9 Bell 412EPI
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade