Eagle Australasia are bringing the Garmin product range direct from the factory to their customers after the internationally renowned manufacturer named Eagle an Authorised Dealer in the Asia Pacific. Operators in the region will have greater access to local technical parts and support for the Garmin product range, thereby reducing operator costs and AOG time.
“With our appointment to Garmin Authorised Dealer, we have increased our capabilities to become a premier provider of customised, industry-leading solutions,” said Grant Boyter, CEO of Eagle Australasia. “The addition of Garmin’s product line to our already wide variety of helicopter products and services ensures we can continue to deliver innovative and cost-effective solutions to our customers.”
A recent delivery by the Eagle Australasia team encompassed a customised avionics solution in which state-of-the-art devices were installed, including the Garmin G500H, GTN750, GTN635, TAS and ADS-B navigation, communication and GPS systems. With the addition of Eagle’s Generation II Digital Audio System, which supports up to 32 control panels, 20 transceivers and 12 full headsets, the upgrade realised significant reductions in pilot workload whilst increasing communications efficiency and situational awareness.
Along with conceptual development and installation of avionics solutions, Eagle offer a range of rotary aircraft services, from scheduled inspections and AOG support through to the most extensive overhauls. As a Bell Customer Service Facility, and with access to a network of the industry’s top manufacturers such as Garmin, DART and BLR, Eagle are steadily increasing their capabilities to become the premier one-stop shop for helicopter operators in the region.
- Bell Boeing JPO Awarded $144M Contract for V-22 Support
- Bell Awarded $440M Contract for AH-1Z Production
- Airbus consolidates its global digital strategy
- Landing Support team completes V-22 night taining
- New CAP 1747 Report Identifies Optimum Strategy for Flight Crew HTAWS Alerts
- Indonesian Army selects 9 Bell 412EPI
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey