Leading companies and stakeholders in the offshore oil industry are more united than ever before in their resolve to enhance safety. In a new video filmed at HeliOffshore’s recent annual conference, senior leaders from operators, oil companies, manufacturers and leasing companies explain how the path is clear to implementing safety improvements that can save lives.
The global safety-focused association is rolling out multiple new products, including the industry’s first comprehensive safety intelligence programme for sharing operational data that will drive improvements in operational practices and aircraft design. In the video, the leaders interviewed explain how collaboration continues to be the key to successfully implementing agreed safety priorities.
- Pulselite installed across Bell Training Academy fleet
- JetNet for Salesforce to be demonstrated at NBAA conference
- Spidertracks announce Blue Hawaiian Helicopters as official launch customer of Spider X
- Blade makes Nino Negri Wine an Official 2020 Partner
- Nova Systems wins Norwegian NH90 contract
- Japan Airlines completes successful UAV cargo trial
- Can aviation ever be truly green?
- HAI Sadly Announces the Passing of Matthew Zuccaro
- Executive Vice-President Finance appointed at Airbus Helicopters
- Bristow to trial Unmanned systems to help with SAR
- NAVSUP WSS signs $2.3 billion H-60 Seahawk PBL Renewal Contract
- Safran opens new CAP 2020 industrial campus in Tarnos
- New Leonardo facility in São Paulo
- Airbus maintains global market leader position in 2019
- Introducing Leonardo&Codemar S.A., a new joint venture
- WAI Board Aappoints new CEO
- Kopter receives Production Organization Approval from FOCA
- Penzance Helicopters to launch with AW109 GrandNew due to Coronavirus
- Airbus improves H175 damper & pitch rod maintenance
- Sikorsky receives second contract for six Presidential S92s