Leading companies and stakeholders in the offshore oil industry are more united than ever before in their resolve to enhance safety. In a new video filmed at HeliOffshore’s recent annual conference, senior leaders from operators, oil companies, manufacturers and leasing companies explain how the path is clear to implementing safety improvements that can save lives.
The global safety-focused association is rolling out multiple new products, including the industry’s first comprehensive safety intelligence programme for sharing operational data that will drive improvements in operational practices and aircraft design. In the video, the leaders interviewed explain how collaboration continues to be the key to successfully implementing agreed safety priorities.
- FlightSafety appoints Executive Director of Operations
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Named ‘Best Tour Company’ in Hawaii
- Bell Awarded $28M Contract for UH-1N and TH-1H Support
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance to receive £1.5M grant towards £4M hangar
- Aviation Blade Services Joins First Aviation Services Family
- Rusada unveils new Technical Publications module for ENVISION
- US accident data heading for worst year in over a decade
- Derriford Hospital helipad sees 1700 landings in four years
- Geisinger Life Flight Implement WinAir Digital Signatures
- The Air Ambulance Service scoops national charity award
- Leonardo Helicopters picks workwear supplier for Yeovil production plant
- HAI Hires New Director of Government Affairs
- Heli-Parts Nevada acquired by Salus Aviation
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee