On Tuesday, June 26, Bell completed its 100th delivery of the Bell 505 Jet Ranger X to Hunt Companies for corporate travel. Bell revealed its first customer delivery for the Bell 505 at HAI Heli-Expo 2017 and continues to receive international interest. Before the delivery, Mirabel facility employees gathered around the aircraft to commemorate this milestone.
Behind every aircraft delivery is a team of dedicated engineers and employees, designing and building a premium quality aircraft. From the testing of gear boxes to painting a fresh coat of color, every employee at our facilities plays an important role in aircraft development and exceptional quality continuity. Bell Textron President, Cynthia Garneau and Executive Vice President of Integrated Operations, Paul Watts recognized this fact by congratulating the Mirabel facility for this achievement.
In the past few months, the Bell 505 made an appearance at Black Sea Aerospace and Defense in Bucharest, Romania, flew through scenic Alaska and even showed famous Manchester United striker, Ruud Van Nistelrooy around Cambodia. With customer deliveries happening worldwide from Mexico to Poland and Czech Republic to New Zealand, the aircraft continues to complete significant missions on global scale.
- Falcon Aviation starts AW169 helicopter transport operations in Kuwait
- Vertical Flight Society to Highlight eVTOL Revolution at Heli-Expo 2019
- Upgrades to Inverness hospital life-Saving Helipad
- Portugal’s Air Force takes delivery of first two AW119Kx
- USCG starts MH-65E Initial Operational Test And Evaluation
- Honeywell to launch eVTOL hybrid-electric propulsion system at Heli-Expo 2019
- Advanced Turbine Engine Company Files Protest For ITEP
- Nominations Open for the International Aerial Firefighting Awards 2019
- Heligo receives its first H145
- DRF releases 2018 operating statistics
- IBAC Welcomes New IS-BAO Operations Manager
- HAL takes leading role in organising Aero India 2019
- Russian Helicopters identified potential partners in localization of Ka-226T in India
- DRF Luftrettung – “Use of unmanned aerial vehicles in emergency medicine”
- Genesys HeliSAS stability augmentation system now certified for IFR
- Ace Aeronautics sells three UH-60s to Austrian military
- DRF Luftrettung and Lufthansa Aviation Training cooperate
- Russian Helicopters to take part in Aero India 2019
- Canada donates surplus Coast Guard Bo105 to BCIT
- Major PHI shareholder issues Open Letter to Management