On Tuesday, June 26, Bell completed its 100th delivery of the Bell 505 Jet Ranger X to Hunt Companies for corporate travel. Bell revealed its first customer delivery for the Bell 505 at HAI Heli-Expo 2017 and continues to receive international interest. Before the delivery, Mirabel facility employees gathered around the aircraft to commemorate this milestone.
Behind every aircraft delivery is a team of dedicated engineers and employees, designing and building a premium quality aircraft. From the testing of gear boxes to painting a fresh coat of color, every employee at our facilities plays an important role in aircraft development and exceptional quality continuity. Bell Textron President, Cynthia Garneau and Executive Vice President of Integrated Operations, Paul Watts recognized this fact by congratulating the Mirabel facility for this achievement.
In the past few months, the Bell 505 made an appearance at Black Sea Aerospace and Defense in Bucharest, Romania, flew through scenic Alaska and even showed famous Manchester United striker, Ruud Van Nistelrooy around Cambodia. With customer deliveries happening worldwide from Mexico to Poland and Czech Republic to New Zealand, the aircraft continues to complete significant missions on global scale.
- Apollo Air Services to operate first AW109 Trekker in UK
- Bermuda Aircraft Registry Hits Historic Milestone
- Air Methods opens Mercy Air 66 base at Barstow
- Heli-One wins German AS332L1 and EC215 upgrade contract
- Volocopter and Amazon join UK CAA Innovation Sandbox project
- Lilium Reveals New Air Taxi Celebrates Maiden Flight
- CareFlite celebrates 40 Year Anniversary
- Vertical Flight Society Recognizes Sikorsky For Technological Innovations
- Nepalese operators facing pilot shortage
- Sierra Nevada Awarded $75M Contract for HH-60G DVES Installations
- Sloane extend Leonardo distributorship and sign for two more AW109s
- FlightSafety announces new President & CEO
- TracPlus and IQonboard collaborate
- Northern Escape Heli Skiing Announces investment
- MALS-39 Marine recognized for contributions to maintenance readiness
- 22 countries sign new European Defence Agency cross-border agreement
- STARS announces first all-female lineup for 2019 Rescue in the Rockies
- FAA Announces Safety Rating for Costa Rica
- Speedwings expands helicopter ops with BHS and DC Aviation
- Latest ACH160 order underlines market confidence in new model