Costa do Sol Táxi Aéreo, a Rio de Janeiro based helicopter operator serving Brazil’s offshore and onshore oil and gas industry, has selected SKYTRAC flight data monitoring with real-time exceedance alerts for their S-76 fleet.
“Costa do Sol is committed to meeting and exceeding industry safety standards. SKYTRAC provides a full service solution with real-time notifications for critical events and comprehensive post-flight data analysis. Our operations will benefit from being able to identify emerging issues faster and with greater accuracy,” said Costa do Sol CFO Alessandro Camelo Neri.
SKYTRAC real-time data management is designed to help operators improve safety and maintenance event response times by notifying key contacts of critical in-flight incidents. The timely identification of maintenance events allows operators to prepare in advance of aircraft arrival and reduce Aircraft on Ground (AOG) times. In-flight safety alerts allow ground crew to proceed with defined emergency procedures as soon as a critical deviation from standard operating procedures is detected.
SKYTRAC real-time FDM clients also benefit from comprehensive post-flight FDM data analysis and optional automated in-flight and post-flight FDM file downloads.
- COVID-19 – Air BP to supply free fuel to a number of air ambulance services in England and Wales
- COVID-19 – EASA processing new aircraft configurations for medical transport at high priority
- HSM-70 Change-of-Command
- FAA Grants NATA Requested Crewmember Relief
- Airbus Helicopters launches RTEX tool to monitor Service Bulletins
- COVID-19 – Omni adapts four aircraft to transport suspected cases of COVID-19
- FAA advice on expiring air medical certificates was released prematurely and is invalid
- COVID-19 – London Heliport announces temporary closure
- Lockheed Martin’s FARA Enters Prototype Phase
- COVID-19 – 3 British Army AW159 Wildcats have been deployed to support UK with COVID-19
- HAI Urges Caution Re FAA Announcement for Airmen Medical Certificates
- Crash-resistant Fuel System Developed for Russian Ka-226T
- NCHCF continues to raise funds for heliport at Melfort Hospital
- DRF Luftrettung starts using new isolation stretchers
- COVID-19 – Leonardoto provide resources and people in support of COVID-19
- CHC calls for papers for Safety & Quality Summit
- SAFE to distribute M2 ERFS Tank Shoring System for CH-47
- COVID-19 – HAI applauds Congressional Action on pandemic relief
- General Electric awarded $11M extra for Presidential V-92 contract
- COVID19 – Bristow repurposes three ex-Coast Guard S92s for Corona virus transport