Costa do Sol Táxi Aéreo, a Rio de Janeiro based helicopter operator serving Brazil’s offshore and onshore oil and gas industry, has selected SKYTRAC flight data monitoring with real-time exceedance alerts for their S-76 fleet.
“Costa do Sol is committed to meeting and exceeding industry safety standards. SKYTRAC provides a full service solution with real-time notifications for critical events and comprehensive post-flight data analysis. Our operations will benefit from being able to identify emerging issues faster and with greater accuracy,” said Costa do Sol CFO Alessandro Camelo Neri.
SKYTRAC real-time data management is designed to help operators improve safety and maintenance event response times by notifying key contacts of critical in-flight incidents. The timely identification of maintenance events allows operators to prepare in advance of aircraft arrival and reduce Aircraft on Ground (AOG) times. In-flight safety alerts allow ground crew to proceed with defined emergency procedures as soon as a critical deviation from standard operating procedures is detected.
SKYTRAC real-time FDM clients also benefit from comprehensive post-flight FDM data analysis and optional automated in-flight and post-flight FDM file downloads.
- Sikorsky awarded $13M contract for UH-60M Black Hawk
- VMM-163 launch oceanographic sensors from MV-22B Osprey
- Kaman announces date for 2020Q3 earnings
- CPI Aerostructures Receives Orders Totaling $1.4M
- Liaoning accelerates the construction of aviation fire emergency rescue system
- Mountain Area Medical Airlift adds EC145e to fleet
- Bell Delivers Three B407GXis to Polish National Police
- SH09 third prototype achieved several firsts
- Spanish operator Helity adds new scheduled route
- THC wins AW139 contract from Red Sea Development Company
- Russia to open military office in Serbia
- US DoD picks Sea Machines for autonomous VTOL replenishment vessels
- Taiwan Police seize unregistered Robinson R22
- Blackjacks test MV-22s on LPD-class ship
- Genesys Aerosystem’s Modernized Avionics Suite on Black Hawks Now Certified
- Trinidad & Tobago Air Guard to reactivate one of four AW139s
- ATSB reminds pilots of Low Rotor RPM response time
- Former Bristow Nigeria employees in court on parts theft charges
- Ace Aeronautics opens paint booth and media blast facility
- Uber Elevate teams with GE Aviation for flight data monitoring