Costa do Sol Táxi Aéreo, a Rio de Janeiro based helicopter operator serving Brazil’s offshore and onshore oil and gas industry, has selected SKYTRAC flight data monitoring with real-time exceedance alerts for their S-76 fleet.
“Costa do Sol is committed to meeting and exceeding industry safety standards. SKYTRAC provides a full service solution with real-time notifications for critical events and comprehensive post-flight data analysis. Our operations will benefit from being able to identify emerging issues faster and with greater accuracy,” said Costa do Sol CFO Alessandro Camelo Neri.
SKYTRAC real-time data management is designed to help operators improve safety and maintenance event response times by notifying key contacts of critical in-flight incidents. The timely identification of maintenance events allows operators to prepare in advance of aircraft arrival and reduce Aircraft on Ground (AOG) times. In-flight safety alerts allow ground crew to proceed with defined emergency procedures as soon as a critical deviation from standard operating procedures is detected.
SKYTRAC real-time FDM clients also benefit from comprehensive post-flight FDM data analysis and optional automated in-flight and post-flight FDM file downloads.
- Boeing Awarded $8M Contract for AH-64 Support Services
- Sikorsky Awarded $1,126M Contract for Procurement of 12 CH-53K
- Safran appointed Executive VP Operations
- Bell Boeing JPO Awarded $42M Contract for V-22 Technical Support
- Russian Helicopters participate in SITDEF-2019
- New Chief Executive for Air Ambulance Kent Surrey Sussex
- Robinson Introduces a New Flight Training Guide
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries opens H145-BK117 training centre at Gifu
- Cooperation Between Russia and Belarus exceeds $1 bln
- Reiser to supply first helicopter simulator for Lufthansa Aviation Training
- VNH launches tourism flights with B505
- Oceania Aviation Prepare Right Hand H125/AS350 Cargo Pod
- HAI Releases New Reporting Tool For Rotorcraft Pilots
- European Defence Agency launches Dark Blade 2019 helicopter exercise
- Vertical Flight Society Announces 2019 Board of Directors
- JETNET to unveil new products, features at EBACE
- Veelo Technologies Displays VHA Blade at MRO Americas
- NHV joins HeliOffshore
- Robinson Delivers Two More Cadets
- New radar warning system reliably detects new types of threats