Costa do Sol Táxi Aéreo, a Rio de Janeiro based helicopter operator serving Brazil’s offshore and onshore oil and gas industry, has selected SKYTRAC flight data monitoring with real-time exceedance alerts for their S-76 fleet.
“Costa do Sol is committed to meeting and exceeding industry safety standards. SKYTRAC provides a full service solution with real-time notifications for critical events and comprehensive post-flight data analysis. Our operations will benefit from being able to identify emerging issues faster and with greater accuracy,” said Costa do Sol CFO Alessandro Camelo Neri.
SKYTRAC real-time data management is designed to help operators improve safety and maintenance event response times by notifying key contacts of critical in-flight incidents. The timely identification of maintenance events allows operators to prepare in advance of aircraft arrival and reduce Aircraft on Ground (AOG) times. In-flight safety alerts allow ground crew to proceed with defined emergency procedures as soon as a critical deviation from standard operating procedures is detected.
SKYTRAC real-time FDM clients also benefit from comprehensive post-flight FDM data analysis and optional automated in-flight and post-flight FDM file downloads.
- Genesys Adds Integration with PS Engineering
- Helinet announces new president and COO
- 2019 mission statistics of the DRF Group
- Nepal – Summit Helicopters rebrands back to original Fishtail Air name
- Airbus appoints Head of External Communications
- Garmin® unveils the fourth generation GPS/NAV/COMM
- Boeing delivered more new Apaches than 737s in 2019 Q4
- Farewell Message from Matt Zuccaro as he hands over HAI
- Manufacturing of Tiltrotor AW609 wind tunnel model via SLS and Windform
- Sikorsky, Rheinmetall Unveil Plans for German Heavy-Lift CH-53K
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Continued Strong Growth
- Era Group Names Senior Vice President of Business Development
- Schiebel Camcopter S-100 deployed for river pollution crisis in Malaysia
- 25,000 missions for Essex & Herts Air Ambulance
- Bristow used Chapter 11 process to drop Airbus H175 order
- US Navy awards $2.68 Billion contract for APKWS rockets
- THOMMEN delivers first multi function displays for the AW129
- Milestone Aviation Group names CEO
- Air Methods Promotes new CEO
- HH-60W enters chamber for defense systems testing