Helicopter flight service is going to be started from Bajhang to Hilsa, aiming to provide services to the pilgrims travelling towards Kailash Mansarover at reasonable cost.
Test flight will be conducted from Bajhang’s Talkot VDC Khaula to Hilsa on June 6.
This service is going to be catered by Kailash Seti Tours and Travel Pvt. Ltd. on the joint venture of Altitude Air Helicopter Company. Travelers passing towards Mansarover through Bajhang will be facilated after the inauguration of this service, said Kailash Tours Director Kishor Kumar Singh.
He said that there will be increment in the tourism activity with the start of the Bajhang-Hilsa helicopter flights. He added it will also fascinate pilgrims travelling to Kailash Mansarovar Darshan through other borders and inclined them to this region.
Currently, thousands of Indian tourists travel to Hilsa through Humla, Darchula and Kerung for Mansarover Darshan yearly. Many tourists are unable to enter Hilsa as Mansarover is distant from these entry points and there are no any other options beside air transport, said Singh.
There is a good land transportation system on Bajhang district and also a direct connection from Delhi to Bajhang said Singh. And travelling for 18 minutes from Bajhang, one can reach Hilsa easily. Indian tourists wishing to travel Mansarover at cheap cost will pass through this route.
Similarly, construction of the road connecting Bajhang’s Chainpur and China’s Taklakot has been expedited with the aim of promoting kailash Mansarover travelers and Nepal-China business.
Reproduced from Aviation Nepal with permission. This is NOT a press release. HeliHub.com has an exclusive agreement with Aviation Nepal which allows us to reproduce helicopter news which they publish. Copyright and full responsibility for the content of this article remains with Aviation Nepal.
- Major PHI shareholder issues Open Letter to Management
- Jämtlandsflyg to seize operations
- Aeronautical Accessories to distribute GPMS HUMS for 407 i
- FAA Establishes Restrictions on Drone Operations over DOJ and DOD Facilities
- ESG offering Smart Mission Display for helicopters and mission aircraft
- Rosoboronexport Ready to Expand Cooperation
- Kopter Group will exhibit its SH09 at Heli-Expo 2019
- Devon Air Ambulance flies 27,000th mission
- Airbus eDynamic troubleshooting tool
- Airbus Keycopter at Heli-Expo 2019
- 8 Golden Rules About Weather and Helicopter Flights
- Southwest Fuel Systems Announces Facility Relocation and Expansion
- New Trustee for Taranaki Rescue Helicopter Trust
- UK EMS charities invited to bid for share of £10m funding
- Israel orders seven Leonardo AW119Kx trainers to replace Bell 206s
- Boeing Awarded $13M Contract for Qatar Armed Forces AH-64E Support
- Leonardo opens a new facility in Pisa
- 17-Feb-19 LN-ORH Robinson R44 Røldal, Norway (2F)
- 17-Feb-19 ZK- Airbus AS350 Nelson, New Zealand
- DART gets TCCA approval for its improved H130 Emergency Flotation System