CHC Helicopter has announced that Alison Levine, team captain of the first American Women’s Everest Expedition, will join hundreds of delegates and speakers at the 14th annual CHC Safety & Quality Summit as the keynote speaker at the event’s gala dinner evening
The gala dinner, a memorable highlight of the Summit, brings together a significant portion of the more than 500 attending delegates for the evening.
In addition to leading the first American Women’s Everest Expedition, Levine has climbed to the summit of the highest peak on each of the seven continents and has skied across the Arctic Circle to the North Pole. Braving extreme challenges and hardships, she became the first American to take the treacherous Messner route across west Antarctica, journeying 600 miles through the frozen landscape to the South Pole.
More recently, she served as an adjunct professor at the United States Military Academy at West Point, focusing on leadership in challenging and extreme environments.
“We’re thrilled at the opportunity to invite Alison to share some of her leadership experience and hard-learned lessons with us,” said Duncan Trapp, CHC’s Vice President of Safety & Quality. “We’ve had the pleasure of hearing from so many different speakers over the years, and we look forward to Alison sharing her story with us.”
The 14th CHC Safety & Quality Summit will take place October 2-4 at the Gaylord Texan Resort Hotel & Convention Center, near CHC’s global headquarters.
- Falcon Aviation starts AW169 helicopter transport operations in Kuwait
- Vertical Flight Society to Highlight eVTOL Revolution at Heli-Expo 2019
- Upgrades to Inverness hospital life-Saving Helipad
- Portugal’s Air Force takes delivery of first two AW119Kx
- USCG starts MH-65E Initial Operational Test And Evaluation
- Honeywell to launch eVTOL hybrid-electric propulsion system at Heli-Expo 2019
- Advanced Turbine Engine Company Files Protest For ITEP
- Nominations Open for the International Aerial Firefighting Awards 2019
- Heligo receives its first H145
- DRF releases 2018 operating statistics
- IBAC Welcomes New IS-BAO Operations Manager
- HAL takes leading role in organising Aero India 2019
- Russian Helicopters identified potential partners in localization of Ka-226T in India
- DRF Luftrettung – “Use of unmanned aerial vehicles in emergency medicine”
- Genesys HeliSAS stability augmentation system now certified for IFR
- Ace Aeronautics sells three UH-60s to Austrian military
- DRF Luftrettung and Lufthansa Aviation Training cooperate
- Russian Helicopters to take part in Aero India 2019
- Canada donates surplus Coast Guard Bo105 to BCIT
- Major PHI shareholder issues Open Letter to Management