Texas-based helicopter and airplane MRO provider, AeroBrigham will showcase the recently completed Marion County Sheriff’s Bell 407 at the upcoming Airborne Public Service Association (APSA) APSCON in Louisville, KY. The comprehensively equipped public service helicopter underwent an extensive avionics integration as well as paint and interior refurbishment at the AeroBrigham facilities in Decatur, Texas. Outfitted with the latest technology, the aircraft is an example of the wide-ranging capabilities and seasoned professionals at the company. Owners David and Danny Brigham are long-time maintenance professionals with a cumulative 70+ years of experience between them. Additionally, the professionals at AeroBrigham also offer other deep maintenance for aircraft and components as well as customized support packages from individual airframe owners to large fleet operators around the world. Airframe leasing is also available for clients interested in turn-key solutions.
Integration specifics on the Marion County Bell 407 include an extended carbon fiber instrument panel incorporating 12 and 15-inch monitors, a G500 EFIS system as well as a tactical flight officer suite in the airframe cabin with a 15-inch monitor utilizing the Churchill Mapping Augmented Reality Mapping System (ARS). A FLIR Star Safire 380 HD system with a thermal imager and high definition color camera rounds out the law enforcement equipment installed by AeroBrigham.
The Marion County Bell 407 can be seen on the AeroBrigham exhibit #122 during the Airborne Public Safety Association annual convention (APSCON) at the Kentucky Exposition Center in Louisville, Kentucky from 11-13 JUL 2018.
Located at the Decatur Municipal Airport (KLUD) in Decatur, Texas, north of the Dallas/Ft. Worth area, AeroBrigham is a FAR Part 145 repair station that offers complete maintenance, repair and overhaul services as well as inclusive helicopter and airplane completion services including aircraft interiors, avionics installation and modification, paint, heavy maintenance and overhaul capability. Additional information regarding the extensive helicopter and airplane support capabilities at AeroBrigham.
- FlightSafety appoints Executive Director of Operations
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Named ‘Best Tour Company’ in Hawaii
- Bell Awarded $28M Contract for UH-1N and TH-1H Support
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance to receive £1.5M grant towards £4M hangar
- Aviation Blade Services Joins First Aviation Services Family
- Rusada unveils new Technical Publications module for ENVISION
- US accident data heading for worst year in over a decade
- Derriford Hospital helipad sees 1700 landings in four years
- Geisinger Life Flight Implement WinAir Digital Signatures
- The Air Ambulance Service scoops national charity award
- Leonardo Helicopters picks workwear supplier for Yeovil production plant
- HAI Hires New Director of Government Affairs
- Heli-Parts Nevada acquired by Salus Aviation
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee