Texas-based helicopter and airplane MRO provider, AeroBrigham will showcase the recently completed Marion County Sheriff’s Bell 407 at the upcoming Airborne Public Service Association (APSA) APSCON in Louisville, KY. The comprehensively equipped public service helicopter underwent an extensive avionics integration as well as paint and interior refurbishment at the AeroBrigham facilities in Decatur, Texas. Outfitted with the latest technology, the aircraft is an example of the wide-ranging capabilities and seasoned professionals at the company. Owners David and Danny Brigham are long-time maintenance professionals with a cumulative 70+ years of experience between them. Additionally, the professionals at AeroBrigham also offer other deep maintenance for aircraft and components as well as customized support packages from individual airframe owners to large fleet operators around the world. Airframe leasing is also available for clients interested in turn-key solutions.
Integration specifics on the Marion County Bell 407 include an extended carbon fiber instrument panel incorporating 12 and 15-inch monitors, a G500 EFIS system as well as a tactical flight officer suite in the airframe cabin with a 15-inch monitor utilizing the Churchill Mapping Augmented Reality Mapping System (ARS). A FLIR Star Safire 380 HD system with a thermal imager and high definition color camera rounds out the law enforcement equipment installed by AeroBrigham.
The Marion County Bell 407 can be seen on the AeroBrigham exhibit #122 during the Airborne Public Safety Association annual convention (APSCON) at the Kentucky Exposition Center in Louisville, Kentucky from 11-13 JUL 2018.
Located at the Decatur Municipal Airport (KLUD) in Decatur, Texas, north of the Dallas/Ft. Worth area, AeroBrigham is a FAR Part 145 repair station that offers complete maintenance, repair and overhaul services as well as inclusive helicopter and airplane completion services including aircraft interiors, avionics installation and modification, paint, heavy maintenance and overhaul capability. Additional information regarding the extensive helicopter and airplane support capabilities at AeroBrigham.
- US Marine Corps use 3D printing for new MH-60S comms system
- First ACH145 helicopter delivered to Russia
- Bell Announces Collaboration with Elektroniksystem- und Logistik-GmbH (ESG)
- Rostec starts assembling parts for the first Russian offshore Mi-171A3
- New UK heliport in Plymouth wins planning approval
- Bell to Attend NATO Days 2020
- Airbus Helicopters and HTM-Helicopters sign contract
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance CEO shortlisted for national award
- LCI and Sumitomo to establish JV helicopter leasing business
- COVID-19 forces Maverick Helicopters to lay off 75
- Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Records 50,000 Global Fleet Flight Hours
- Air BP delivers 210 tonnes of sustainable aviation fuel to Stockholm Arlanda Airport
- Virtual AMTC Announces Keynote Speakers
- Specialized Navy Sailors Deployed with Marine Squadron ahead of V-22 Transition
- Thales H160 Level D sim approved
- Boeing, Honeywell and Rolls-partner on German CH-47 bid
- Wyoming Army National Guard activated to assist with California wildfires
- Bristow names new CFO
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance receives COVID19 cash from Government
- Christoph 43 completes 570 missions in first half of 2020