The Spanish Civil Guard has awarded Heli Union Training Center a 24 month contract to train 30 pilots. The contract requires training with FFS (Full Flight Simulator) corresponding to the aircraft type Dauphin AS365N3. HUTC provides the utilisation of its FFS which is located in Angouleme Airport along with its highly qualified instructors based on the training needs.
The pilots will be trained at HUTC facilities in Angouleme, France. The trainings required by the contract include emergency procedures exercise, IFR navigation, harsh condition flights, and many others.
Hervé Maugis, the Director of HUTC commented, “We are very honoured to be given this opportunity to train 30 pilots from the Spanish Civil Guard. Here at the HUTC, we are aiming to provide the best service through our qualified instructor, top of the range training courses, and all the required means (simulators, fleet, etc.) to ensure all our pupils are successfully qualified and well trained after finishing their courses. We also support our customers by enabling them to create operational scenarios and we are very attentive to offer the flexibility they need to re-schedule their training slots.”
Certified by the DGAC and EASA, HUTC is home of the only Dauphin AS365N3 FFS in Europe. Today, the same type of simulator can only be found in France and in Singapore. The simulator allows its users to perform several types of training, ranging from ab initio and recurrent training to specific programs covering failure procedures, instrument flight rules (IFR), offshore and rescue operations, night flight (night vision goggles), flights over mountainous regions and low altitude navigation. HUTC is currently proposing one of the best offer for PBN training in Europe thanks to their brand new FTD 2 equipped with two Garmin GTN750.
- DART gets TCCA approval for its improved H130 Emergency Flotation System
- HAI President Message – Still going strong after 70 years
- Airbus reports strong Full-Year 2018 results
- Bell 407GXI certified in China
- India looking for 111 Naval Utility Helicopters
- FreeFlight Systems announces Sapphire Elite recognition program
- Contracts signed for air medical evacuation services in Europe and Africa
- Service center ODK-Klimov and UTair-Engineering helped Sanaviatsii
- Civil Aviation Authority of Nepal implements new Kathmandu heli-lanes
- Coptersafety provides update on H125 simulator
- USHST Sees Safety Benefits of Integrating UAS and OPA Technology into Helicopter Operations
- Universal Avionics to present innovative flight deck solutions at Heli-Expo
- UK AAIB Bulletin – February 2019
- DART’s H135 Crosstubes get approvals
- Heli-Union commences contract in French Guyana with two AS365Ns
- Raytheon Awarded $15M Contract for CV-22 Software Delivery
- Kailash Helicopter plans to add more helicopters
- Hungary buys nine pre-owned Airbus EC135s
- Austria – HeliAir upgrades OAMTC Airbus H135
- Volocopter works with Fraport to develop airport infrastructure