Kopter Group AG is pleased to announce that it has formed a fully owned subsidiary in the US: Kopter North America LLC.
The establishment of this subsidiary is a key first step for Kopter in developing its presence in the US, which represents a significant market for the company.
Kopter North America LLC will be headed by Christian Gras, as CEO – Christian is equally the Executive Vice President Customers at Kopter Group AG – and Larry Roberts, as President Sales, Marketing and Customer Support.
Andreas Löwenstein, CEO of Kopter Group, said at this occasion: “the US is cleary a prime market for our single engine helicopter, which offers the highest standards of safety, performance and comfort, coupled with low operating costs. We already have firm commitments from key American customers to acquire our SH09, as they see it as a perfect tool for a variety of missions, including EMS, Law Enforcement, Passenger Transport and Utility. It is essential for us to serve them as close as possible to where they will operate it”.
The next step for Kopter is to establish an industrial presence in the US. Discussions are currently taking place with potential industrial partners and local authorities in different suitable locations. Strategic alliances will allow Kopter to accelerate the set-up and development of the company on this continent. In the mid-term, the company expects to produce and assemble aircrafts directly in the US.
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade
- Profile – Kathryn Purwin of Helinet
- DRF Luftrettung opens 10th night flight station
- Austin Peay introduces first helicopter in its rotor-wing fleet
- East Anglian Air Ambulance flies 25,000th mission
- EASA certifies Bell 206 TT straps from Lord Corporation
- NHV awarded new contract with Ørsted