This year, Bell will be attending the Advancing Public Safety Conference (APSCON) July 9-14, 2018, in Louisville, Kentucky. At booth #108, Bell will display the Bell 429 and feature one of our loyal customers, Nassau County Police Department. Come stop by and meet with our regional sales managers and our customer support and service representatives.
Nassau County’s Aviation Unit, based in Long Island, New York, is renowned for its law enforcement, providing safety and high-quality care in its communities. With the help of Bell products, the department can effectively solve problems and protect lives. With more than 1,400 Law Enforcement and Helicopter Emergency Medical configured Bell aircraft currently in operation, each Bell aircraft is designed for industry leading performance and reliability.
The Bell 429 meets or exceeds today’s airworthiness requirements to enhance occupant safety, with the adaptability to remain at the forefront as mission requirements evolve. The aircraft’s use of metallic and composite parts in its construction creates the perfect balance between rigidity and flexibility, safety and durability. Its multi-mission ready layout accommodates seven passengers and the exceptional cabin volume, large cabin doors and optional rear clamshell doors easily accommodate special mission equipment.
The Airborne Public Safety Association (APSA) is a non-profit educational, individual membership organization, founded in 1968 to support and encourage the use of aircraft in public safety. The organization’s vision is to promote the safe and successful completion of each airborne public safety operation.
- EASA SIB 2020-13 Provision of ground handling services at aerodromes following COVID-19 outbreak
- Lydd SAR base passes 1,000 taskings milestone
- Boeing Receives $265 Million Chinook Helicopter Order
- Churchill Navigation and Shotover Camera Systems Merge
- USAIG expands safety collaboration with Airbus
- Airbus Fleet Master presents uninterrupted data chain
- EHang Launches Intelligent Aerial Firefighting Solution
- VHA Receives TIA on 206B Version 2 Main Rotor Blades
- Lifeflight’s AW139 fleet marks milestone
- Bristow to close two Lousiana bases with 350 job losses, claims union
- Eight Air Evac Lifefteam bases in Arkansas now carry blood
- Malaysian Ministry of Health outsources EMS helicopter service
- Metro Aviation delivers first of two helicopters to HealthNet
- Apollo Air Services to promote Aviation Clean Air purifier units in Europe
- 06-Aug-20 N911EP Hughes OH-6 Chesterfield, US-Missouri
- Kaman Recognized by Sikorsky as Elite Supplier
- Maelstrom AFB opens Helicopter Operations Alert Facility
- EHang to Expand Production Facility
- Rotor Accessories produces tear-resistant R44 sun shades
- HeliSpeed signs SAR support agreement with British International