This year, Bell will be attending the Advancing Public Safety Conference (APSCON) July 9-14, 2018, in Louisville, Kentucky. At booth #108, Bell will display the Bell 429 and feature one of our loyal customers, Nassau County Police Department. Come stop by and meet with our regional sales managers and our customer support and service representatives.
Nassau County’s Aviation Unit, based in Long Island, New York, is renowned for its law enforcement, providing safety and high-quality care in its communities. With the help of Bell products, the department can effectively solve problems and protect lives. With more than 1,400 Law Enforcement and Helicopter Emergency Medical configured Bell aircraft currently in operation, each Bell aircraft is designed for industry leading performance and reliability.
The Bell 429 meets or exceeds today’s airworthiness requirements to enhance occupant safety, with the adaptability to remain at the forefront as mission requirements evolve. The aircraft’s use of metallic and composite parts in its construction creates the perfect balance between rigidity and flexibility, safety and durability. Its multi-mission ready layout accommodates seven passengers and the exceptional cabin volume, large cabin doors and optional rear clamshell doors easily accommodate special mission equipment.
The Airborne Public Safety Association (APSA) is a non-profit educational, individual membership organization, founded in 1968 to support and encourage the use of aircraft in public safety. The organization’s vision is to promote the safe and successful completion of each airborne public safety operation.
- Drone penetrates helicopter windshield, injuring crew
- EHang joins European Union project to demo Urban Air Mobility
- VNH South successfully organized the 2020 Customer Conference
- Belarus will receive new Mi-35s from Russia
- Airbus unveils Flightlab testbed for new technologies
- Bristow renews service with Navblue
- Rheinmetall to supply digital classroom for German Navy NH90 training
- Garmin honored with consecutive On-Time Delivery Awards from Airbus
- Kaman Announces New Order for the K-MAX®
- Bell Evaluates Unique APT Configuration in Canada
- Eye In The Sky – Flight Data Recorder – achieves NZ certification
- Most US Helicopter Accident Indicators Pointed in Right Direction During 2020
- FAA Accepting Applications for Workforce Development Grants
- Bell marks 40 years of the 412
- NHV achieves ISO 9001:2015 Re-Certification
- Aero Asset report on Q4 pre-owned twin turbine market
- US helicopters conduct unique training with Greek military
- Devon Air Ambulance flies 1101 missions in 2020
- HAI caves in and cancels Heli-Expo 2021
- 21-Jan-21 ZT-RRT Bell 430 Bergville, South Africa (5F)