This year, Bell will be attending the Advancing Public Safety Conference (APSCON) July 9-14, 2018, in Louisville, Kentucky. At booth #108, Bell will display the Bell 429 and feature one of our loyal customers, Nassau County Police Department. Come stop by and meet with our regional sales managers and our customer support and service representatives.
Nassau County’s Aviation Unit, based in Long Island, New York, is renowned for its law enforcement, providing safety and high-quality care in its communities. With the help of Bell products, the department can effectively solve problems and protect lives. With more than 1,400 Law Enforcement and Helicopter Emergency Medical configured Bell aircraft currently in operation, each Bell aircraft is designed for industry leading performance and reliability.
The Bell 429 meets or exceeds today’s airworthiness requirements to enhance occupant safety, with the adaptability to remain at the forefront as mission requirements evolve. The aircraft’s use of metallic and composite parts in its construction creates the perfect balance between rigidity and flexibility, safety and durability. Its multi-mission ready layout accommodates seven passengers and the exceptional cabin volume, large cabin doors and optional rear clamshell doors easily accommodate special mission equipment.
The Airborne Public Safety Association (APSA) is a non-profit educational, individual membership organization, founded in 1968 to support and encourage the use of aircraft in public safety. The organization’s vision is to promote the safe and successful completion of each airborne public safety operation.
- JETNET Launching JETNET for Salesforce product at NBAA-BACE
- LO Helicopter Committee Enthusiastic about Bell 525
- EHang Achieves World’s First Certificate of Unmanned Aircraft System Safety for AAVs
- Schiebel completes successful flight trials
- Candian 2019 Paramedic of the Year title won by STARS crew member
- 21 stakeholders sign Single European Sky agreement
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance to add second base at Aberdeen
- Elbit Systems completes acquisition of Harris Night Vision Business
- MDHI Awarded CLS and training contract
- Sheffield Children’s Hospital Helipad receives £562,500 boos
- FlightSafety now offers safety and security training for corporate crews and passengers
- Hampshire and IOW Air Ambulance missions up 62% year-on-year
- Airbus Foundation supports Bolivian efforts to fight fires in Amazon
- Students STEP into the Future with Bell
- Luton Airport to provide free fuel to Children’s Air Ambulance
- Omni signs 24 month contract with Constellation Oil
- Metro Aviation takes delivery of first Airbus EC145e
- Mecaer Delivers Bell 505 MAGnificent
- More than $360,000 raised for STARS
- AeroVironment unveils VAPOR all-electric helicopter UAS