Safran Helicopter Engines has appointed Didier Nicoud as Executive Vice-President, Engineering. Didier succeeds Eric Massé who has been appointed to another position within the Group.
Didier Nicoud joined Safran Aircraft Engines in 1987 as an aerodynamics engineer in charge of numerical methods development. In 1992, he fulfilled roles such as Head of the aerodynamics department for high pressure compressors and Head of the fan and booster design department. In 2005, he was appointed Chief Engineer in charge of large engines, the GE90 and GP7200, in cooperation with General Electric.
In 2008, Didier joined Safran Helicopter Engines as Deputy VP Engineering with responsibility for systems engineering. He was principally in charge of engine development and certification, as well as technical support for in-service engines. Since 2013, he has served as VP Engineering of Safran Nacelles.
Dider Nicoud (55) is a graduate of the École Nationale Supérieure de Mécanique et d’Aérotechnique (ISAE-ENSMA, 1986).
- NAVSUP WSS signs $2.3 billion H-60 Seahawk PBL Renewal Contract
- Safran opens new CAP 2020 industrial campus in Tarnos
- New Leonardo facility in São Paulo
- Airbus maintains global market leader position in 2019
- Introducing Leonardo&Codemar S.A., a new joint venture
- WAI Board Aappoints new CEO
- Kopter receives Production Organization Approval from FOCA
- Penzance Helicopters to launch with AW109 GrandNew due to Coronavirus
- Airbus improves H175 damper & pitch rod maintenance
- Sikorsky receives second contract for six Presidential S92s
- Robinson production falls off a cliff in 2019
- Rheinmetall modernizing German NH90 flight simulators
- Volocopter and Grab conduct air-taxi feasibility study in Southeast Asia
- CareFlight adds fourth operational base in Darke County
- UK AAIB Bulletin – February 2020
- Air Methods contracts with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Longbow LLC secures $235.8 M contract for Fire Control Radar Sustainment Work
- Devon Air Ambulance adds two Critical Care Cars
- Genesys Aerosystems HeliSAS® Receives STC Approval for Bell 505
- Gama Aviation releases Flight Data Monitoring mod for Airbus H135 and H145