Bell Helicopter, a Textron Inc. (NYSE:TXT) company, is excited to announce that the Bell 429 global fleet has exceeded 330,000 hours of operation. With 325 aircraft in operation configured for various mission sets, the Bell 429 footprint continues to grow, with recent new orders and deliveries:
- The Swedish Police Authority has purchased two additional Bell 429 helicopters, growing their fleet to nine Bell 429s used for law enforcement across the country.
- The Indonesian Police has chosen to add an additional Bell 429 to their fleet, increasing their operation to three Bell 429s.
- An undisclosed Asia- Pacific government agency has selected two additional Bell 429s for their operation.
- Bell has received two new orders from corporate customers in Germany and Bangladesh. In addition, a Bell 429 helicopter has been delivered to a customer in Poland.
The Bell 429 is designed with the future in mind, enhancing occupant safety, with the adaptability to remain at the forefront as mission requirements evolve. The Bell 429 is chosen by police forces, air medical teams and militaries around the world for time-sensitive missions. The aircraft has been chosen by customers in 42 countries, including Australia, France, Indonesia, Kuwait, Oman, Switzerland, Slovakia, Sweden, Turkey, Thailand, the United States and the United Kingdom.
- CHC and UniFly extend Hornsea wind farm support contract
- Alouette III helicopter celebrates 57 years with Portuguese Air Force
- SUU and Chuck Aaron Partner in Helicopter Upset Training
- First flights for new Babcock oil and gas contract
- NHV awarded offshore contract by Shell UK and NAM
- SAFE wins MH-65 maintenance platform contract at UCSG Elizabeth City
- WAI 2021 Scholarship Applications are now open
- Airbus H160 receives EASA approval
- HeliValue$ leads the way with remote helicopter appraisals
- Horizon International Flight Academy Logs More Than 1,000 Flight Hours in its Bell 505 Fleet
- Police Aviation News – July 2020 Edition
- Sikorsky awarded $470M contract for six VH-92 helicopters
- Sikorsky awarded $12M contract modification for CH-53K work
- PAS MRO awarded $9M contract to overhaul UH-60 tip caps
- Rolls-Royce awarded $62M for AE1107C engines for US Navy V-22
- Bell wins $8M contract with Bahrain for AH-1Z flight training device
- Safran to support Dutch Cougar engines
- Consultation under way for Sydney CBD helipad
- US Navy receives first fleet CMV-22B
- Three new helicopters for police in Republika Srpska