Bell Helicopter, a Textron Inc. (NYSE:TXT) company, is excited to announce that the Bell 429 global fleet has exceeded 330,000 hours of operation. With 325 aircraft in operation configured for various mission sets, the Bell 429 footprint continues to grow, with recent new orders and deliveries:
- The Swedish Police Authority has purchased two additional Bell 429 helicopters, growing their fleet to nine Bell 429s used for law enforcement across the country.
- The Indonesian Police has chosen to add an additional Bell 429 to their fleet, increasing their operation to three Bell 429s.
- An undisclosed Asia- Pacific government agency has selected two additional Bell 429s for their operation.
- Bell has received two new orders from corporate customers in Germany and Bangladesh. In addition, a Bell 429 helicopter has been delivered to a customer in Poland.
The Bell 429 is designed with the future in mind, enhancing occupant safety, with the adaptability to remain at the forefront as mission requirements evolve. The Bell 429 is chosen by police forces, air medical teams and militaries around the world for time-sensitive missions. The aircraft has been chosen by customers in 42 countries, including Australia, France, Indonesia, Kuwait, Oman, Switzerland, Slovakia, Sweden, Turkey, Thailand, the United States and the United Kingdom.
- Air BP rolls out Airfield Automation digital technology across São Paulo heliports
- Bell Announces Delivery of First Bell 505 to Horizon International Flight Academy
- Frost & Sullivan Presents the Evolving UAM Landscape Up to 2040
- Sikorsky Donates S-76® Airframe
- EASA certifies Safran Aneto-1K in Leonardo AW189K
- New helipad opens at Maidstone Hospital
- CEO of Chinook Helicopters in Abbotsford among nation’s Most Powerful Women
- Southwest Fuel Systems Announces New Triumph Hydromechanical Unit MRO Capability for RR M250 Engines
- Airbus delivers first SAR H145 for German Armed Forces ahead of schedule
- Permali to supply ballistic protection for Royal Navy Commando Merlin fleet
- New app launched for owners to track inspections, maintenance, billing etc
- RYAN AEROSPACE launches HELIMOD Mark III PLUS+ at I/ITSEC
- Elbit helps add Integrated Weapon System to MD530MG
- AMSTAT announces an upgraded Dashboard for AMSTAT Premier and Connect
- Air Evac Lifeteam closes two Arkansas bases
- Horizon purchased Entrol a Bell 505 FTD Level 2 simulator
- Reiser wins Australian Forces contract for MRH90 Maintenance Training Rig
- Major Trauma Centre first in UK to benefit from weather station
- Transformative Vertical Flight 2020 and eVTOL Symposium
- StandardAero and Thales Team on AS350 autopilot