Bell Helicopter, a Textron Inc. (NYSE:TXT) company, is excited to announce that the Bell 429 global fleet has exceeded 330,000 hours of operation. With 325 aircraft in operation configured for various mission sets, the Bell 429 footprint continues to grow, with recent new orders and deliveries:
- The Swedish Police Authority has purchased two additional Bell 429 helicopters, growing their fleet to nine Bell 429s used for law enforcement across the country.
- The Indonesian Police has chosen to add an additional Bell 429 to their fleet, increasing their operation to three Bell 429s.
- An undisclosed Asia- Pacific government agency has selected two additional Bell 429s for their operation.
- Bell has received two new orders from corporate customers in Germany and Bangladesh. In addition, a Bell 429 helicopter has been delivered to a customer in Poland.
The Bell 429 is designed with the future in mind, enhancing occupant safety, with the adaptability to remain at the forefront as mission requirements evolve. The Bell 429 is chosen by police forces, air medical teams and militaries around the world for time-sensitive missions. The aircraft has been chosen by customers in 42 countries, including Australia, France, Indonesia, Kuwait, Oman, Switzerland, Slovakia, Sweden, Turkey, Thailand, the United States and the United Kingdom.
- FlightSafety appoints Executive Director of Operations
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Named ‘Best Tour Company’ in Hawaii
- Bell Awarded $28M Contract for UH-1N and TH-1H Support
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance to receive £1.5M grant towards £4M hangar
- Aviation Blade Services Joins First Aviation Services Family
- Rusada unveils new Technical Publications module for ENVISION
- US accident data heading for worst year in over a decade
- Derriford Hospital helipad sees 1700 landings in four years
- Geisinger Life Flight Implement WinAir Digital Signatures
- The Air Ambulance Service scoops national charity award
- Leonardo Helicopters picks workwear supplier for Yeovil production plant
- HAI Hires New Director of Government Affairs
- Heli-Parts Nevada acquired by Salus Aviation
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee