Bell Helicopter, a Textron Inc. (NYSE:TXT) company, is excited to announce that the Bell 429 global fleet has exceeded 330,000 hours of operation. With 325 aircraft in operation configured for various mission sets, the Bell 429 footprint continues to grow, with recent new orders and deliveries:
- The Swedish Police Authority has purchased two additional Bell 429 helicopters, growing their fleet to nine Bell 429s used for law enforcement across the country.
- The Indonesian Police has chosen to add an additional Bell 429 to their fleet, increasing their operation to three Bell 429s.
- An undisclosed Asia- Pacific government agency has selected two additional Bell 429s for their operation.
- Bell has received two new orders from corporate customers in Germany and Bangladesh. In addition, a Bell 429 helicopter has been delivered to a customer in Poland.
The Bell 429 is designed with the future in mind, enhancing occupant safety, with the adaptability to remain at the forefront as mission requirements evolve. The Bell 429 is chosen by police forces, air medical teams and militaries around the world for time-sensitive missions. The aircraft has been chosen by customers in 42 countries, including Australia, France, Indonesia, Kuwait, Oman, Switzerland, Slovakia, Sweden, Turkey, Thailand, the United States and the United Kingdom.
- New contract between NHIndustries and the NATO Agency NAHEMA
- Metro unveils H125 configuration for Argentine state of Mendoza
- LUH Clears 6 KMs Altitude Flight
- Heli-One and China Southern Airlines Sign Letter of Intent
- Widow sues Sikorsky over 2017 Black Hawk accident
- Rotorua Residents Create New Trust
- Sikorsky Awarded $38M Contract for CH-53K Parts Database
- Lithuanian Air Force renews AS365N3+ HCare Infinite contract
- Helicopter tactics high on EDA agenda with symposium in Austria and course in Sweden
- Bell delivers two 429s to EDIC Horizon International Flight Academy
- DSI and Honeywell sign HUMS licensing agreement
- Malaysian Fire Dept starts AW189 operations
- Falcon Aviation Services starts AW169 contract in Kuwait
- Russian Helicopters’ Service Center opens in Peru
- Castle Air adds AW139 to London Heli Shuttle
- Simplex Announces New STC
- Armenian Helicopters LLC to bring in another passenger helicopter
- Asian Sky Group appoints Rotary Program Sales Manager
- NYPD Unveils New UAS Program
- Kaman Receives Additional K-MAX®Order