DART Aerospace is happy to present an improvement to the Rotorcraft Flight Manual Supplement (RFMS) for its PA100 PUREair engine protection system for Airbus Helicopters H125/AS350 and H130/EC130.
In order to unlock some additional power, DART and PALL Aerospace Corp. agreed to support a new flight test program, where additional data was gathered, allowing them to reduce RFMS restrictions on a PA100 equipped aircraft.
The previous RFMS applied an 85 kg penalty when calculating hover performance, regardless of whether the aircraft could pass the OEM Engine Health Check with the PA100 installed.
Following this new battery of tests, this penalty was removed completely in cases where an aircraft could pass the OEM Health Check with the PA100 installed.
For operators of the AS350B3e with Arriel 2D engines, the VEMD can be configured so that there is no performance penalty with the PA100 installed … ever.
For operators of AS350B3 (and earlier) aircraft and EC130B4/T2 aircraft that do not pass the OEM Health Check with the PA100 installed, penalties have been reduced to 52 kg (HIGE) and 58 kg (HOGE).
This improved performance is available to all new deliveries as well as DART customers on all 6 continents who are already operating this system.
- Crash-resistant Fuel System Developed for Russian Ka-226T
- NCHCF continues to raise funds for heliport at Melfort Hospital
- DRF Luftrettung starts using new isolation stretchers
- COVID-19 – Leonardoto provide resources and people in support of COVID-19
- CHC calls for papers for Safety & Quality Summit
- SAFE to distribute M2 ERFS Tank Shoring System for CH-47
- COVID-19 – HAI applauds Congressional Action on pandemic relief
- General Electric awarded $11M extra for Presidential V-92 contract
- COVID19 – Bristow repurposes three ex-Coast Guard S92s for Corona virus transport
- COVID-19 – EBAA partners with Osprey Flight Solutions
- Bell awarded $815M contract for UH-1Y and AH-1Z repairs and upgrades
- COVID-19 – Aerial Firefighters adjust to the pandemic
- UT Health East Texas welcomes third rebranded EC135
- Leonardo extends training capabilities to rotorcraft UAS
- CBE+ has been selected by OEM Leonardo
- COVID-19 – AOPA backs emergency airport funding to fight coronavirus impact
- Queensland Police Bo105 passes 10,000 hours
- RACQ LifeFlight open new aeromedical base at Bundaberg
- COVID-19 – Italian Air Force HH-101A used for bioncontainment transport
- Optima Aero becomes a Transport Canada Approved Maintenance Organisation