World leading rotorcraft turbine manufacturer, Safran Helicopter Engines (SHE), has awarded a global OEM and MRO parts support contract to Pattonair until 2025, the leading aerospace and defence supply chain service provider.
The contract was signed today, Tuesday 17th July at the Farnborough Airshow by Franck Saudo, President – Safran helicopter engines, and Wayne Hollinshead, CEO of Pattonair.
Incumbent supplier, Pattonair, won the competitively bid contract to support 16 Safran sites globally and deliver over 6,000 C class parts to 180 locations worldwide through to 2025. The contract also encompasses a combination of product cost improvement projects to be driven forward by Pattonair and jointly with SHE.
Pattonair is a SHE Gold Supplier, which recognises those suppliers who can guarantee the best performance and provide a real return on long-term investment.
Pattonair has consistently delivered a high-level service to exacting quality standards and consistently improved its service offering since first supporting SHE in 2007, supplying 1,200 parts. In 2010, Pattonair achieved EASA Form 1 delegation, demonstrating SHE’s confidence in Pattonair.
In 2015, SHE renewed Pattonair’s contract during which it innovated with the introduction of value added services such as kitting solutions to increase efficiency on SHE production lines.
Pattonair supports Safran Group Companies including Safran Aircraft Engines, Safran Transmissions, Safran Landing Systems and others.
Pattonair serves a 2,000 plus blue chip customer base spanning engine, airframe and systems customers, including Rolls-Royce, GE, Pratt & Whitney, Airbus, MROs and the Aftermarket, from its global network of dedicated facilities.
- Indonesian Army selects 9 Bell 412EPI
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade
- Profile – Kathryn Purwin of Helinet
- DRF Luftrettung opens 10th night flight station
- Austin Peay introduces first helicopter in its rotor-wing fleet