World leading rotorcraft turbine manufacturer, Safran Helicopter Engines (SHE), has awarded a global OEM and MRO parts support contract to Pattonair until 2025, the leading aerospace and defence supply chain service provider.
The contract was signed today, Tuesday 17th July at the Farnborough Airshow by Franck Saudo, President – Safran helicopter engines, and Wayne Hollinshead, CEO of Pattonair.
Incumbent supplier, Pattonair, won the competitively bid contract to support 16 Safran sites globally and deliver over 6,000 C class parts to 180 locations worldwide through to 2025. The contract also encompasses a combination of product cost improvement projects to be driven forward by Pattonair and jointly with SHE.
Pattonair is a SHE Gold Supplier, which recognises those suppliers who can guarantee the best performance and provide a real return on long-term investment.
Pattonair has consistently delivered a high-level service to exacting quality standards and consistently improved its service offering since first supporting SHE in 2007, supplying 1,200 parts. In 2010, Pattonair achieved EASA Form 1 delegation, demonstrating SHE’s confidence in Pattonair.
In 2015, SHE renewed Pattonair’s contract during which it innovated with the introduction of value added services such as kitting solutions to increase efficiency on SHE production lines.
Pattonair supports Safran Group Companies including Safran Aircraft Engines, Safran Transmissions, Safran Landing Systems and others.
Pattonair serves a 2,000 plus blue chip customer base spanning engine, airframe and systems customers, including Rolls-Royce, GE, Pratt & Whitney, Airbus, MROs and the Aftermarket, from its global network of dedicated facilities.
- NAVSUP WSS signs $2.3 billion H-60 Seahawk PBL Renewal Contract
- Safran opens new CAP 2020 industrial campus in Tarnos
- New Leonardo facility in São Paulo
- Airbus maintains global market leader position in 2019
- Introducing Leonardo&Codemar S.A., a new joint venture
- WAI Board Aappoints new CEO
- Kopter receives Production Organization Approval from FOCA
- Penzance Helicopters to launch with AW109 GrandNew due to Coronavirus
- Airbus improves H175 damper & pitch rod maintenance
- Sikorsky receives second contract for six Presidential S92s
- Robinson production falls off a cliff in 2019
- Rheinmetall modernizing German NH90 flight simulators
- Volocopter and Grab conduct air-taxi feasibility study in Southeast Asia
- CareFlight adds fourth operational base in Darke County
- UK AAIB Bulletin – February 2020
- Air Methods contracts with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Longbow LLC secures $235.8 M contract for Fire Control Radar Sustainment Work
- Devon Air Ambulance adds two Critical Care Cars
- Genesys Aerosystems HeliSAS® Receives STC Approval for Bell 505
- Gama Aviation releases Flight Data Monitoring mod for Airbus H135 and H145