Experts of the Kazan Helicopters (KVZ), an affiliate of the Russian Helicopters holding company of the Rostec State Corporation, has showcased a demonstration stand with an installed system for active dampening of vibrations, an energy-attenuating seat and a floor covering fragment at the Innoprom-2018 international industrial fair. The system will be installed in the Ansat helicopters to ensure the comfort of flight and additional security options.
It also reduces vibrations in the cockpit and cabin to the comfortable level. The first active vibration dampening system certified for use in helicopters has been installed in an existing VIP modification of the serially-built Ansat helicopter. Today, such systems may be installed in helicopters at the will of customers.
The passenger energy-attenuating seat is made of reinforced plastic fibre. External surface of the seat that gets in contact with the passenger is entirely composed of aramid to reduce the risk of injury in accidents. An energy-attenuating system is integrated into the seat to reduce the risk of spinal injury in accidents, and the seat can be fully lowered. The energy-attenuating seat can be used in both the passenger version of Ansat and in its VIP modification.
Ansat is a light-weight twin-engine multi-purpose helicopter commercially built by Kazan Helicopters. According to the certificate, the helicopter’s design allows to swiftly transform it into a cargo or passenger modification capable of carrying up to 7 people.
- Aviation Jobs – statistical comparison between 2019 and 2020
- BBGA calls Brexit webinar
- Devon Air Ambulance celebates exemplary service
- Polar Airlines becomes first service centre for Ansat helicopters
- Kazan Ansat approved for all documentation in electronic form
- SH09 prototype returns home with improved aerodynamics
- Bell Delivers Montenegro Air Force’s First Bell 505
- First Bell Authorized Maintenance Center Added in Denmark
- New equipment options revealed for Ansat
- Safran Helicopter Engines appoints Executive Vice-President, Support and Services
- CGAS Humboldt Bat orders HH-65 maintenance platforms
- Bell Adds Its First European Authorized Maintenance Center to its Support Network
- 15-Sep-20 N489DM Bell 407 Fort Worth, US-Texas
- Christoph 54 completes 50th Operation
- Gulf Helicopters announces the success in qualifying to the standards of ISO 45001:2018 accreditation
- HAL completes hot and high trials with LUH in Himalayas
- FreeFlight Systems radar altimeters now STC approved on Airbus H125
- Nakanihon Air reinforces utility capabilities with new H215 order
- Ulan-Ude Aviation Plant launches a certified process simulation facility
- Ulan-Ude Aviation Plant updates stamping and machining equipment