Experts of the Kazan Helicopters (KVZ), an affiliate of the Russian Helicopters holding company of the Rostec State Corporation, has showcased a demonstration stand with an installed system for active dampening of vibrations, an energy-attenuating seat and a floor covering fragment at the Innoprom-2018 international industrial fair. The system will be installed in the Ansat helicopters to ensure the comfort of flight and additional security options.
It also reduces vibrations in the cockpit and cabin to the comfortable level. The first active vibration dampening system certified for use in helicopters has been installed in an existing VIP modification of the serially-built Ansat helicopter. Today, such systems may be installed in helicopters at the will of customers.
The passenger energy-attenuating seat is made of reinforced plastic fibre. External surface of the seat that gets in contact with the passenger is entirely composed of aramid to reduce the risk of injury in accidents. An energy-attenuating system is integrated into the seat to reduce the risk of spinal injury in accidents, and the seat can be fully lowered. The energy-attenuating seat can be used in both the passenger version of Ansat and in its VIP modification.
Ansat is a light-weight twin-engine multi-purpose helicopter commercially built by Kazan Helicopters. According to the certificate, the helicopter’s design allows to swiftly transform it into a cargo or passenger modification capable of carrying up to 7 people.
- Indonesian Army selects 9 Bell 412EPI
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade
- Profile – Kathryn Purwin of Helinet
- DRF Luftrettung opens 10th night flight station
- Austin Peay introduces first helicopter in its rotor-wing fleet