CHC Helicopter today officially released the completed schedule and lineup of speakers for the 14th CHC Safety & Quality Summit taking place this October 2-4 at the Gaylord Texan Resort Hotel & Convention Center.
For more than a decade, CHC has brought together hundreds of delegates and industry professionals from around the world to discuss safety and to hear from a world-class panel of speakers on a range of topics including safety best practices, human factors, safety management systems, updates from international regulatory authorities, leading safety experts, and many others.
This years’ theme for the Summit is “Building Safety at Every Level: Does this start with the top or with front line employees?”
The final schedule is available at the Summit website, www.chchsafetyqualitysummit.com. Delegates planning on attending the Summit are encouraged register and begin signing up for sessions soon, as space in each session is limited.
“We look forward every year to offering our visiting delegates a top-notch event,” said Duncan Trapp, CHC’s Vice President of Safety & Quality. “The caliber of speakers and the variety of subjects ensures that all of our Summit delegates will have an invaluable experience and head home well-equipped and inspired to continue working toward improving safety at their organizations.”
In addition to the individual breakout sessions offered, delegates have the opportunity to sign up for and attend pre- and post-Summit courses on Accident/Incident Investigation Analysis, A Practitioners’ Guide to Building a Safety Case, and Human Factors Analysis and Classification System (HFACS) Training. Additional information on the pre- and post-Summit courses is available here.
Information on each of the speakers, their sessions, the schedule, and the Summit itself is available at www.chcsafetyqualitysummit.com.
- Indonesian Army selects 9 Bell 412EPI
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade
- Profile – Kathryn Purwin of Helinet
- DRF Luftrettung opens 10th night flight station
- Austin Peay introduces first helicopter in its rotor-wing fleet