Kaman Aerosystems, a division of the Aerospace segment of Kaman Corporation (NYSE:KAMN) announced today that it has entered into an agreement with Rainier Heli International Inc. (Rainier), of Kirkland, Washington, under which Rainier will offer K-MAX® leasing solutions to customers. Rainier specializes in providing lease and lease-to-purchase programs tailored to meet the specific needs of helicopter operators around the world.
“Rainier has operated a K-MAX® in the US and abroad performing fire-fighting and utility missions for more than twenty years. As a current owner operator of multiple helicopters, we understand the outstanding value proposition K-MAX® offers to the external lift market, including firefighting and power line construction,” stated Lon Halvorson, CEO of Rainier.
“We are very pleased that Rainier has decided to invest in the future success of the K-MAX® program with this important milestone,” stated Roger Wassmuth Senior Director, Business Development. “We expect this partnership will allow us to further penetrate emerging markets around the world with new production aircraft through a new financing alternative.”
Development of the K-MAX® was led by Kaman founder and former CEO, aviation pioneer Charlie H. Kaman, and received Federal Aviation Administration certification in 1994. The single-engine, single-seat K-MAX® is a rugged low-maintenance aircraft that features a counter-rotating rotor system and is optimized for external load operations and designed specifically for vertical reference flight. The aircraft can lift up to 6,000 pounds (2,722 kg).
- Indonesian Army selects 9 Bell 412EPI
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade
- Profile – Kathryn Purwin of Helinet
- DRF Luftrettung opens 10th night flight station
- Austin Peay introduces first helicopter in its rotor-wing fleet