Kaman Aerosystems, a division of the Aerospace segment of Kaman Corporation (NYSE:KAMN) announced today that it has entered into an agreement with Rainier Heli International Inc. (Rainier), of Kirkland, Washington, under which Rainier will offer K-MAX® leasing solutions to customers. Rainier specializes in providing lease and lease-to-purchase programs tailored to meet the specific needs of helicopter operators around the world.
“Rainier has operated a K-MAX® in the US and abroad performing fire-fighting and utility missions for more than twenty years. As a current owner operator of multiple helicopters, we understand the outstanding value proposition K-MAX® offers to the external lift market, including firefighting and power line construction,” stated Lon Halvorson, CEO of Rainier.
“We are very pleased that Rainier has decided to invest in the future success of the K-MAX® program with this important milestone,” stated Roger Wassmuth Senior Director, Business Development. “We expect this partnership will allow us to further penetrate emerging markets around the world with new production aircraft through a new financing alternative.”
Development of the K-MAX® was led by Kaman founder and former CEO, aviation pioneer Charlie H. Kaman, and received Federal Aviation Administration certification in 1994. The single-engine, single-seat K-MAX® is a rugged low-maintenance aircraft that features a counter-rotating rotor system and is optimized for external load operations and designed specifically for vertical reference flight. The aircraft can lift up to 6,000 pounds (2,722 kg).
- AirX proposes new tourist flights from Tokyo Heliport
- Elbit Systems Successfully Demonstrates High-Altitude High-Precision Aerial Firefighting Solution
- PS Engineering announces PAC45 with dual control head – PAC45D
- DRF Foundation to fund external air medical R&D projects
- Twirly Birds annual meeting to be held during HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- Airbus displays its customer-centric solutions at Heli-Expo 2020
- HAI Foundation Online Auction Is Now Open
- FAA Administrator to Attend HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- EHA launches European Rotors event to rival Vertical Flight Expo
- StandardAero makes component repair acquisition in Europe
- Far East air force looking to lease eight utility helicopters
- Hawaii Air Tour Task Force to Address Safety and Noise
- Genesys Adds Integration with PS Engineering
- Helinet announces new president and COO
- 2019 mission statistics of the DRF Group
- Nepal – Summit Helicopters rebrands back to original Fishtail Air name
- Airbus appoints Head of External Communications
- Garmin® unveils the fourth generation GPS/NAV/COMM
- Boeing delivered more new Apaches than 737s in 2019 Q4
- Farewell Message from Matt Zuccaro as he hands over HAI