S.A.F.E. Structure Designs, a global leader in the design, engineering, and manufacturing of ergonomic safety first OSHA compliant solution driven maintenance stands, fall protection platforms, hangar equipment, portable field equipment, steel structures, and specialty tooling for all aircraft announces that it has collaborated with Blue Sky Network to include their SmartOne C Satellite-Managed Asset-Ready Tracking System and Software to SAFE’s Jet Engine Shipping Containers which includes two engine maintenance stands all-in-one.
The Jet Engine Shipping Containers’ tracking system is very similar to the rotor wing aircraft tracking system manufactured by Blue Sky Network . The customer, shipping and/or receiving, has the ability to track their jet engine containers in real time around the world. SAFE incorporated a tracking system as a safety precaution for its customers in the loss of a jet engine during transport. With the use of this safety solution software, SAFE’s customers may instantly access the location of their jet engine containers when they are not in use. The system provides real time tracking of the asset, which allows the shipper/receiver the ability to monitor and establish on time delivery with the knowledge of possible delays.
With SAFEs’ Jet Engine Shipping Container which includes two engine maintenance stands all-in-one, the technician will receive the engine inside the shipping container, remove the lid, effortlessly, rotate the engine vertically into an engine stand working height position, and mount the second engine into the additional engine maintenance stand. Upon completion of maintenance, the mechanic is then able to insert the new engine into the aircraft, rotate the old engine horizontally back down into the container, seal the lid with quick locking latches, and ship it off.
Johnny Buscema, President and CEO of SAFE Structure Designs comments, “Blue Sky Network has provided us with a system that adds great value to our customers. Tracking expensive equipment around the world in real time proves to have many advantages. Our collaboration with Blue Sky Network has helped set SAFE apart from our competitors. We are the only company in the world applying a global tracking system to our jet engine shipping containers. This innovative technology is another addition to the many ways we help our customers increase safety and efficiency within their operations”.
“We are pleased to collaborate with S.A.F.E. Structure Designs. With the use of Blue Sky Network’s tracking system and software, SkyRouter, SAFE’s customers will have the ability to track their high value assets globally in real-time. The combination of our two companies’ safety solutions will deliver unprecedented value to customers” states Gregoire Demory with Blue Sky Network.
- StandardAero makes component repair acquisition in Europe
- EHA launches European exhibition to rival Vertical Flight Expo
- Far East air force looking to lease eight utility helicopters
- Hawaii Air Tour Task Force to Address Safety and Noise
- Genesys Adds Integration with PS Engineering
- Helinet announces new president and COO
- 2019 mission statistics of the DRF Group
- Nepal – Summit Helicopters rebrands back to original Fishtail Air name
- Airbus appoints Head of External Communications
- Garmin® unveils the fourth generation GPS/NAV/COMM
- Boeing delivered more new Apaches than 737s in 2019 Q4
- Farewell Message from Matt Zuccaro as he hands over HAI
- Manufacturing of Tiltrotor AW609 wind tunnel model via SLS and Windform
- Sikorsky, Rheinmetall Unveil Plans for German Heavy-Lift CH-53K
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Continued Strong Growth
- Era Group Names Senior Vice President of Business Development
- Schiebel Camcopter S-100 deployed for river pollution crisis in Malaysia
- 25,000 missions for Essex & Herts Air Ambulance
- US Navy selects Leonardo AW119 for trainer – first order for 32 placed
- Bristow used Chapter 11 process to drop Airbus H175 order