Dare MedFlight, an air medical transport operator serving Dare County North Carolina, has completed installation of SKYTRAC’s high resolution aviation camera on their H145.
“As an air ambulance operator, we have a mission to deliver safe, efficient and reliable service. We look to the latest technologies to support us in this mission. Adding a high resolution camera to the flight deck provides a new, objective input for our safety management programs and allows us to enhance training for our pilots. SKYTRAC offered a lightweight and cost-effective option that could be easily retrofitted on our HEMS-equipped H145T2,” said Dare MedFlight Director of Operations, Chad Jones.
The SKYTRAC aviation camera is designed to provide operators with highest fidelity audio visual recording during flight while also minimizing the need to change data cards or over-write stored data. It is capable of recording up to eight hours of video at 1080p and 15 fps. The camera comes in a unique kit format that allows up to two flush-mounted lenses to be installed internally or externally. Wide lens and fine detail image sensor kits are available to accurately record flight controls and capture maximum field of view.
The camera kit can be used with SKYTRAC’s ISAT-200A transceiver and data acquisition unit or as standalone hardware to supplement existing flight data monitoring and tracking solutions.
- Indonesian Army selects 9 Bell 412EPI
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade
- Profile – Kathryn Purwin of Helinet
- DRF Luftrettung opens 10th night flight station
- Austin Peay introduces first helicopter in its rotor-wing fleet