Southeast Aerospace (SEA) is pleased to announce that we have received DGAC Validation for our ADS-B Part 25 Approved Model List (AML) Supplemental Type Certification (STC).
This will provide our Mexican customers with the ability to install a flexible and affordable ADS-B solution to meet the January 1st 2020 FAA mandate.
Southeast Aerospace’s STC# ST00835DE, now DGAC approved, is available for non-TCAS II. The prototype installation was performed on a Cessna Citation III. FAA conformity has been completed along with the Ground and Flight Test. Operators will have the option to receive ADS-B In on their portable devices and/or existing Garmin displays (additional approvals may be required for the ADS-B In display). Estimated price of the system installed is UNDER $50,000 at your local Garmin dealer.
- Nepal – Summit Helicopters rebrands back to original Fishtail Air name
- Airbus appoints Head of External Communications
- Garmin® unveils the fourth generation GPS/NAV/COMM
- Boeing delivered more new Apaches than 737s in 2019 Q4
- Farewell Message from Matt Zuccaro as he hands over HAI
- Manufacturing of Tiltrotor AW609 wind tunnel model via SLS and Windform
- Sikorsky, Rheinmetall Unveil Plans for German Heavy-Lift CH-53K
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Continued Strong Growth
- Era Group Names Senior Vice President of Business Development
- Schiebel Camcopter S-100 deployed for river pollution crisis in Malaysia
- 25,000 missions for Essex & Herts Air Ambulance
- Bristow used Chapter 11 process to drop Airbus H175 order
- US Navy awards $2.68 Billion contract for APKWS rockets
- THOMMEN delivers first multi function displays for the AW129
- Milestone Aviation Group names CEO
- Air Methods Promotes new CEO
- HH-60W enters chamber for defense systems testing
- Botswana police order three Enstrom 480B
- “Who Rates Best to Avoid Fatal Helicopter Accidents? Who Rates Worst?”
- S.A.F.E. will present a Maintenance Safety session at Heli Expo 2020