Southeast Aerospace (SEA) is pleased to announce that we have received DGAC Validation for our ADS-B Part 25 Approved Model List (AML) Supplemental Type Certification (STC).
This will provide our Mexican customers with the ability to install a flexible and affordable ADS-B solution to meet the January 1st 2020 FAA mandate.
Southeast Aerospace’s STC# ST00835DE, now DGAC approved, is available for non-TCAS II. The prototype installation was performed on a Cessna Citation III. FAA conformity has been completed along with the Ground and Flight Test. Operators will have the option to receive ADS-B In on their portable devices and/or existing Garmin displays (additional approvals may be required for the ADS-B In display). Estimated price of the system installed is UNDER $50,000 at your local Garmin dealer.
- Indonesian Army selects 9 Bell 412EPI
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade
- Profile – Kathryn Purwin of Helinet
- DRF Luftrettung opens 10th night flight station
- Austin Peay introduces first helicopter in its rotor-wing fleet