ManTech (Nasdaq:MANT) announced a four-year $47 million award with the DoD Information Analysis Center’s (DoD IAC) Defense Systems Technical Area Task (DS TAT) Multi-Award Contract (MAC) to provide technical support and collaboration for the U.S. Navy Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR) H-53 Heavy Lift Helicopter program (PMA-261).
“ManTech’s support will bring digital to the mission, enhancing the maintainability of H-53 rotorcraft while reducing the overall cost, improving time to repair, increasing operational availability, and decreasing the total logistics footprint required,” said Kevin M. Phillips, President and CEO of ManTech.
ManTech will provide PMA-261 and collaborating programs with digital technical data products including interactive electronic technical manuals (IETMs), common source data tools, and integration capabilities for logistics technical data solutions in Aviation Logistics Environment (ALE) systems. ManTech’s work will ensure the effective and optimized integration of legacy technical data into digital solutions including maximizing the use of automation.
- 15-Dec-18 Leonardo AW109S Serra de Pias, Portugal (4F)
- Canada holds Sea King retirement event
- Plan to Implement HTAWS Safety Enhancements
- TSB Canada supports new fatigue regulations
- Polish Air Force Adds Robinson R44s To Fleet
- ADAC testing manned multicopters in EMS role
- Aspen Avionics’ Evolution E5 Receives STC
- DART gets TCCA, FAA and EASA approvals
- Ornge AW139s to receive new stretcher system
- MoCTCA directs CAAN to ban helicopter operations at ABC area
- Bell Boeing Joint Project Awarded $18M Contract for V-22 Analysis
- New contract between NHIndustries and the NATO Agency NAHEMA
- Metro unveils H125 configuration for Argentine state of Mendoza
- LUH Clears 6 KMs Altitude Flight
- Heli-One and China Southern Airlines Sign Letter of Intent
- Widow sues Sikorsky over 2017 Black Hawk accident
- Rotorua Residents Create New Trust
- Sikorsky Awarded $38M Contract for CH-53K Parts Database
- Lithuanian Air Force renews AS365N3+ HCare Infinite contract
- Helicopter tactics high on EDA agenda with symposium in Austria and course in Sweden