ManTech (Nasdaq:MANT) announced a four-year $47 million award with the DoD Information Analysis Center’s (DoD IAC) Defense Systems Technical Area Task (DS TAT) Multi-Award Contract (MAC) to provide technical support and collaboration for the U.S. Navy Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR) H-53 Heavy Lift Helicopter program (PMA-261).
“ManTech’s support will bring digital to the mission, enhancing the maintainability of H-53 rotorcraft while reducing the overall cost, improving time to repair, increasing operational availability, and decreasing the total logistics footprint required,” said Kevin M. Phillips, President and CEO of ManTech.
ManTech will provide PMA-261 and collaborating programs with digital technical data products including interactive electronic technical manuals (IETMs), common source data tools, and integration capabilities for logistics technical data solutions in Aviation Logistics Environment (ALE) systems. ManTech’s work will ensure the effective and optimized integration of legacy technical data into digital solutions including maximizing the use of automation.
- NTSB calls for mandatory Flight Data Recorders in all turbine helicopters
- Era Group Announces Board Approval of Reverse Stock Split
- Bristow Group Announces Stock Repurchases
- Cornwall Air Ambulance suffers £1.5M income shortfall
- NBAA Requests Extension for GA Pilot Medicals
- Police Aviation News – June 2020 Edition
- First Ukraine Police Airbus H145 commences flight test phase
- Polish Police retire Kania helicopter to museum
- Bell Offers Comprehensive Program for new Commercial Aircraft Customers
- Universal Helicopters closes its doors after almost 60 years of operations
- Gama Aviation starts Scottish EMS operations after taking contract back from Babcock
- Heli Hero names added to new helicopter
- Q1 production analysis – Airbus rises while every other OEM falls
- Nigerian Navy receives AW139 helicopter
- Penn College aviation students receive industry scholarships
- EHang wins approval for autonomous air logistics operations
- Genesys flight testing their avionics suite on Black Hawks
- Pulselite® Bird Strike Prevention System STC Expanded to Include Bell 429 and Bell 505
- EBAA to provide members with live aviation security alerts from Osprey
- COVID-19 – AW139 supporting COVID-19 operations in Canada