ManTech (Nasdaq:MANT) announced a four-year $47 million award with the DoD Information Analysis Center’s (DoD IAC) Defense Systems Technical Area Task (DS TAT) Multi-Award Contract (MAC) to provide technical support and collaboration for the U.S. Navy Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR) H-53 Heavy Lift Helicopter program (PMA-261).
“ManTech’s support will bring digital to the mission, enhancing the maintainability of H-53 rotorcraft while reducing the overall cost, improving time to repair, increasing operational availability, and decreasing the total logistics footprint required,” said Kevin M. Phillips, President and CEO of ManTech.
ManTech will provide PMA-261 and collaborating programs with digital technical data products including interactive electronic technical manuals (IETMs), common source data tools, and integration capabilities for logistics technical data solutions in Aviation Logistics Environment (ALE) systems. ManTech’s work will ensure the effective and optimized integration of legacy technical data into digital solutions including maximizing the use of automation.
- Slovenian Police receive first of two AW169s
- LCI launches 1st helicopter co-investment vehicle
- Life Flight Network and Saint Alphonsus Celebrate 10 Years
- Rostec will offer renewal of South Korean Ka-32 fleet
- Leonardo appoints UI International as Korea distributor
- Safran selects Onsight AR platform for remote customer support
- Japanese Prefectures Place Orders for Bell 412EPI
- Air Methods Relocates Black Hills Life Flight Base to Rapid City
- New York Helicopter Charter files for bankruptcy protection
- Denel helicopters not affected by aerostructures business exit
- Honeywell upgrades power and fuel efficiency on T55 engine for Chinook
- Canada approves AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- Sikorsky Introduces RAIDER X™
- US Army trialing new helicopter pilot training program
- NFAC tests next-generation military helicopter
- Aero Asset’s Q3 Preowned Helicopter Market Trends show improving conditions
- Sikorsky Showcases New Combat Rescue Helicopter
- UK Helicopter Museum celebrates 30 years
- Helity appointed AW139 Maintenance Centre by Leonardo
- Bell Appoints China State Grid GA as a Bell429 Authorized Maintenance Center