“With the Garden Isle’s awe-inspiring geographical wonders only accessible by air, Maverick Helicopters is excited to offer our customers an unforgettable experience on Kauai,” said Bryan Kroten, Vice President of Marketing at Maverick Helicopters.
Guests may choose from the following experiences, overlooking Kauai’s spectacular landscapes including Waimea Canyon, known as the “Grand Canyon of the Pacific” and Manawaiopuna Falls, known as Jurassic Falls, made famous in Jurassic Park.
Kauai Explorer ($299 per person)
- This 50-minute flight showcases a breathtaking, bird’s-eye view of Napali Coast, Kauai’s dramatic 17-mile coastline, featuring emerald-hued cliffs, cascading waterfalls and the vast Pacific Ocean.
- As guests soar high above the breathtaking Napali Coast, they will be amazed by the stunning views of the Bali Hai Cliffs, the North Shore and Mount Makana.
- Passengers will fly above the “Grand Canyon of the Pacific,” Waimea Canyon, a geographic marvel boasting a colorful desert landscape.
- Guests will get a bird’s-eye view of one of the wettest places on Earth, Mount Waialeale.
- The flight concludes over the Hanapepe Valley featuring Manawaiopuna Falls, a remote, spectacular 400-foot waterfall, more commonly known as Jurassic Falls.
Kauai Discovery ($199 per person)
- This 25-minute flight begins over Hanapepe Valley, known for its rich farmland and grand mountain ranges.
- Guests will soar above Manawaiopuna Falls, known as Jurassic Falls, made famous in Jurassic Park.
- Much of Kauai’s lush and rugged terrain is inaccessible by ground, but the Kauai Discovery flight provides guests with unparalleled views of the Na Pali-Kona Forest Reserve including Awini Falls and Waialea Falls.
- The journey will conclude with a flight over the “Grand Canyon of the Pacific,” Waimea Canyon, stretching 14 miles long, one mile wide and featuring a unique desert landscape.
During each excursion, passengers will enjoy flying in the world’s safest and most comfortable tourism-based helicopter – the Airbus EC130 ECO-Star aircraft. The luxurious aircraft offers guests a spacious cabin for up to seven passengers; voice-activated headsets; theater-style, leather seating; and wraparound windows for superior visibility.
- Malaysian Fire Dept starts AW189 operations
- Falcon Aviation Services starts AW169 contract in Kuwait
- Russian Helicopters’ Service Center opens in Peru
- Castle Air adds AW139 to London Heli Shuttle
- Simplex Announces New STC
- Armenian Helicopters LLC to bring in another passenger helicopter
- Asian Sky Group appoints Rotary Program Sales Manager
- NYPD Unveils New UAS Program
- Kaman Receives Additional K-MAX®Order
- CPI Aero CEO appointed to AIA board
- Helicopter Society of Nepal inaugurated
- Three new helicopter companies nearing to receive AOC
- Helicopter operations to be separated from Uzbekistan Airways
- Bristow donates classrooms to Nigeria Immigration Training School
- CSIO Develops new Helicopter Visual Landing Systems
- Auckland Rescue Helicopter Trust appoints new Chief Executive
- Cayman Islands Police orders Airbus H145
- L-3 Communications awarded $22M Contract for TH-57 Contractor Logistics Services
- Macquarie Rotorcraft Leasing buys Waypoint for $650 Million
- Russian Helicopters to certify a service center in Egypt in 2019