Indonesian operator Jhonlin Air Transport (JAT )will soon take delivery of a new Airbus H145. The aircraft has been noted recently test flying at the Airbus Helicopters factory at Donauworth in Germany and is in a yellow and black colour scheme.
JAT is based at Syamsudin Noor International Airport and was formed in late 2011.
The H145 will be the first Airbus helicopter opeated by JAT. The company also flies three Bell 407s, one Bell 429 and one Robinson R66. They also have a fixed wing fleet including three Beech 350s, three Cessna 208s, one ATR42, two Hawker 900XP and a Boeing BBJ.
Jeremy Parkin – HeliHub.com
- Metro seeks STC for Stryker configurations in EC145
- Christoph 51 has been used more than 25,000 times in 30 years
- Trump proposes import duties on Airbus helicopters built in EU
- 22-Feb-19 F-HSOX Airbus EC145 Bidarray, France
- SAFE Structure delivers Lakota stands to New Mexico National Guard
- Metro Delivers New Aircraft to University of Chicago
- Mercyhealth REACT Has New Helicopter in Service
- PAC International completes EC145 refurbishment
- ATP improves torquing method for Airbus EC145
- Duke Life Flight EC145 crash leads to lawsuit against Safran and pilot
- Anti-corruption questions over Airbus EC145 sale to Kazakhstan
- Airbus shows H130 and EC145 at AMTC 2017
- Travis County to sell UH-1 and replace EC145s
- Uralhelicom sees increase in new helicopter sales
- The French Gendarmerie Nationale Orders an Additional EC145
- Iraq Ministry of Oil receives four EC145s
- The Helicopter Flight Training Center goes international
- New Location is LifeFlight’s First in Northwest Pennsylvania
- NZ CAA approves Metro Aviation EC145 simulator
- 22-May-17 AN-136 Eurocopter EC145 Punta Chame, Panama