EDIC Horizon, a flight training organization located in UAE, has purchased from Entrol a H14 FNPT III MCC simulator.
The H14 simulator is based on a Bell 429 and it is equipped with GTN 750 and GTN 650 units. It features 200º x 70º spherical visual, high
resolution database with mission scenarios and vibration system to increase the realism of training.
Mr. Hareb Thani Al Dhaheri, EDIC Horizon´s CEO, explains why they chose Entrol´s H14 FNPT III MCC simulator: ” Flight simulators are essential
for pilot training and we chose Entrol for the Bell 429 sim purchase because of their excellent after sale support and expertise in the simulation
industry. Our trust in their products and services is an outcome of using their H01 simulator based in Bell 206 they sold to us three years ago”.
This will be the second Entrol’s simulator to be installed for EDIC Horizon after their H01 FNPT II. It will be used in their official courses (IR, MCC and ATPL) and mission training.
- DART gets TCCA approval for its improved H130 Emergency Flotation System
- HAI President Message – Still going strong after 70 years
- Airbus reports strong Full-Year 2018 results
- Bell 407GXI certified in China
- India looking for 111 Naval Utility Helicopters
- FreeFlight Systems announces Sapphire Elite recognition program
- Contracts signed for air medical evacuation services in Europe and Africa
- Service center ODK-Klimov and UTair-Engineering helped Sanaviatsii
- Civil Aviation Authority of Nepal implements new Kathmandu heli-lanes
- Coptersafety provides update on H125 simulator
- USHST Sees Safety Benefits of Integrating UAS and OPA Technology into Helicopter Operations
- Universal Avionics to present innovative flight deck solutions at Heli-Expo
- UK AAIB Bulletin – February 2019
- DART’s H135 Crosstubes get approvals
- Heli-Union commences contract in French Guyana with two AS365Ns
- Raytheon Awarded $15M Contract for CV-22 Software Delivery
- Kailash Helicopter plans to add more helicopters
- Hungary buys nine pre-owned Airbus EC135s
- Austria – HeliAir upgrades OAMTC Airbus H135
- Volocopter works with Fraport to develop airport infrastructure