EDIC Horizon, a flight training organization located in UAE, has purchased from Entrol a H14 FNPT III MCC simulator.
The H14 simulator is based on a Bell 429 and it is equipped with GTN 750 and GTN 650 units. It features 200º x 70º spherical visual, high
resolution database with mission scenarios and vibration system to increase the realism of training.
Mr. Hareb Thani Al Dhaheri, EDIC Horizon´s CEO, explains why they chose Entrol´s H14 FNPT III MCC simulator: ” Flight simulators are essential
for pilot training and we chose Entrol for the Bell 429 sim purchase because of their excellent after sale support and expertise in the simulation
industry. Our trust in their products and services is an outcome of using their H01 simulator based in Bell 206 they sold to us three years ago”.
This will be the second Entrol’s simulator to be installed for EDIC Horizon after their H01 FNPT II. It will be used in their official courses (IR, MCC and ATPL) and mission training.
- Greece – MH-60R Multi-Mission Helicopters
- AE Industrial Partners to Acquire Columbia Helicopters
- Kaman Opens New Helicopter Customer Service Center
- Airbus develops its presence in Italy
- AAR awarded four-year MRO contract with Royal Netherlands Air Force
- TH-119 obtains FAA IFR certification
- Advanced Technology Systems Co. Awarded $18M Contract for Helicopter Maintenance
- FlightSafety appoints Executive Director of Operations
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Named ‘Best Tour Company’ in Hawaii
- Bell Awarded $28M Contract for UH-1N and TH-1H Support
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance to receive £1.5M grant towards £4M hangar
- Aviation Blade Services Joins First Aviation Services Family
- Rusada unveils new Technical Publications module for ENVISION
- US accident data heading for worst year in over a decade
- Derriford Hospital helipad sees 1700 landings in four years
- Geisinger Life Flight Implement WinAir Digital Signatures
- The Air Ambulance Service scoops national charity award
- Leonardo Helicopters picks workwear supplier for Yeovil production plant
- HAI Hires New Director of Government Affairs
- Heli-Parts Nevada acquired by Salus Aviation