EDIC Horizon, a flight training organization located in UAE, has purchased from Entrol a H14 FNPT III MCC simulator.
The H14 simulator is based on a Bell 429 and it is equipped with GTN 750 and GTN 650 units. It features 200º x 70º spherical visual, high
resolution database with mission scenarios and vibration system to increase the realism of training.
Mr. Hareb Thani Al Dhaheri, EDIC Horizon´s CEO, explains why they chose Entrol´s H14 FNPT III MCC simulator: ” Flight simulators are essential
for pilot training and we chose Entrol for the Bell 429 sim purchase because of their excellent after sale support and expertise in the simulation
industry. Our trust in their products and services is an outcome of using their H01 simulator based in Bell 206 they sold to us three years ago”.
This will be the second Entrol’s simulator to be installed for EDIC Horizon after their H01 FNPT II. It will be used in their official courses (IR, MCC and ATPL) and mission training.
- CHC and UniFly extend Hornsea wind farm support contract
- Alouette III helicopter celebrates 57 years with Portuguese Air Force
- SUU and Chuck Aaron Partner in Helicopter Upset Training
- First flights for new Babcock oil and gas contract
- NHV awarded offshore contract by Shell UK and NAM
- SAFE wins MH-65 maintenance platform contract at UCSG Elizabeth City
- WAI 2021 Scholarship Applications are now open
- Airbus H160 receives EASA approval
- HeliValue$ leads the way with remote helicopter appraisals
- Horizon International Flight Academy Logs More Than 1,000 Flight Hours in its Bell 505 Fleet
- Police Aviation News – July 2020 Edition
- Sikorsky awarded $470M contract for six VH-92 helicopters
- Sikorsky awarded $12M contract modification for CH-53K work
- PAS MRO awarded $9M contract to overhaul UH-60 tip caps
- Rolls-Royce awarded $62M for AE1107C engines for US Navy V-22
- Bell wins $8M contract with Bahrain for AH-1Z flight training device
- Safran to support Dutch Cougar engines
- Consultation under way for Sydney CBD helipad
- US Navy receives first fleet CMV-22B
- Three new helicopters for police in Republika Srpska