EDIC Horizon, a flight training organization located in UAE, has purchased from Entrol a H14 FNPT III MCC simulator.
The H14 simulator is based on a Bell 429 and it is equipped with GTN 750 and GTN 650 units. It features 200º x 70º spherical visual, high
resolution database with mission scenarios and vibration system to increase the realism of training.
Mr. Hareb Thani Al Dhaheri, EDIC Horizon´s CEO, explains why they chose Entrol´s H14 FNPT III MCC simulator: ” Flight simulators are essential
for pilot training and we chose Entrol for the Bell 429 sim purchase because of their excellent after sale support and expertise in the simulation
industry. Our trust in their products and services is an outcome of using their H01 simulator based in Bell 206 they sold to us three years ago”.
This will be the second Entrol’s simulator to be installed for EDIC Horizon after their H01 FNPT II. It will be used in their official courses (IR, MCC and ATPL) and mission training.
- Air BP rolls out Airfield Automation digital technology across São Paulo heliports
- Bell Announces Delivery of First Bell 505 to Horizon International Flight Academy
- Frost & Sullivan Presents the Evolving UAM Landscape Up to 2040
- Sikorsky Donates S-76® Airframe
- EASA certifies Safran Aneto-1K in Leonardo AW189K
- New helipad opens at Maidstone Hospital
- CEO of Chinook Helicopters in Abbotsford among nation’s Most Powerful Women
- Southwest Fuel Systems Announces New Triumph Hydromechanical Unit MRO Capability for RR M250 Engines
- Airbus delivers first SAR H145 for German Armed Forces ahead of schedule
- Permali to supply ballistic protection for Royal Navy Commando Merlin fleet
- New app launched for owners to track inspections, maintenance, billing etc
- RYAN AEROSPACE launches HELIMOD Mark III PLUS+ at I/ITSEC
- Elbit helps add Integrated Weapon System to MD530MG
- AMSTAT announces an upgraded Dashboard for AMSTAT Premier and Connect
- Air Evac Lifeteam closes two Arkansas bases
- Horizon purchased Entrol a Bell 505 FTD Level 2 simulator
- Reiser wins Australian Forces contract for MRH90 Maintenance Training Rig
- Major Trauma Centre first in UK to benefit from weather station
- Transformative Vertical Flight 2020 and eVTOL Symposium
- StandardAero and Thales Team on AS350 autopilot