Helibras participates in the Latin American Business Aviation Conference & Exhibition (LABACE), scheduled from August 14 to 16, at Congonhas Airport (SP). In the year it celebrates 40 years, the company will present the first H145 model helicopter in operation in the Brazilian market, as well as the recent investments in its wide range of products and services that guarantee its leadership in the national civil aviation market, with 54% of the fleet in operation.
“We are especially happy to participate in this edition of LABACE in the year we turned 40. In four decades, we have built deep roots in the country and our local presence allows us to be closer to our customers and offer all the necessary support, in an agile and efficient way. Visitors will also be able to learn more about our aircraft and services that have made us the market leader, “said Richard Marelli, president of Helibras and Head of Country Airbus in Brazil.
The H145 on display is owned by CAF Táxi Aéreo, the model’s first customer in the country. The aircraft is equipped with the innovative Helionix® avionics system, four-axle autopilot and powerful Arriel 2E engines. The model, which is already a worldwide success, can be configured for several types of segments, such as executive aviation, police operations and aeromedical rescue.
This year, the Helibras Support & Services area will be given a special highlight by the HCARE lines, which offer customized maintenance and repair services, as well as a defined time frame, allowing customers greater predictability of aircraft expenses and availability.
Visitors will be able to test the Helionix® avionics simulator, take a virtual tour of Airbus’s latest model H160, and visit the Airbus Corporate Helicopters (ACH) space, which offers the executive aviation market differentiated design and consulting. The brand has options and tailor made services ranging from helicopter cabin interior finishing to exclusive services, meeting the most demanding requirements. “ACH customers have the HCare First line with a 5-year or 1 thousand-hour maintenance package,” explains Marelli.
- Schiebel completes successful flight trials
- Candian 2019 Paramedic of the Year title won by STARS crew member
- 21 stakeholders sign Single European Sky agreement
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance to add second base at Aberdeen
- Elbit Systems completes acquisition of Harris Night Vision Business
- MDHI Awarded CLS and training contract
- Sheffield Children’s Hospital Helipad receives £562,500 boos
- FlightSafety now offers safety and security training for corporate crews and passengers
- Hampshire and IOW Air Ambulance missions up 62% year-on-year
- Airbus Foundation supports Bolivian efforts to fight fires in Amazon
- Students STEP into the Future with Bell
- Luton Airport to provide free fuel to Children’s Air Ambulance
- Omni signs 24 month contract with Constellation Oil
- Metro Aviation takes delivery of first Airbus EC145e
- Mecaer Delivers Bell 505 MAGnificent
- More than $360,000 raised for STARS
- AeroVironment unveils VAPOR all-electric helicopter UAS
- StandardAero expands with Safe Aviation Solutions acquisition
- CPI Aero gains orders for T70 Turkish Utility Helicopter Program
- CHC Appoints New Executive Lead for Global Operations and Supply Chain