Helibras participates in the Latin American Business Aviation Conference & Exhibition (LABACE), scheduled from August 14 to 16, at Congonhas Airport (SP). In the year it celebrates 40 years, the company will present the first H145 model helicopter in operation in the Brazilian market, as well as the recent investments in its wide range of products and services that guarantee its leadership in the national civil aviation market, with 54% of the fleet in operation.
“We are especially happy to participate in this edition of LABACE in the year we turned 40. In four decades, we have built deep roots in the country and our local presence allows us to be closer to our customers and offer all the necessary support, in an agile and efficient way. Visitors will also be able to learn more about our aircraft and services that have made us the market leader, “said Richard Marelli, president of Helibras and Head of Country Airbus in Brazil.
The H145 on display is owned by CAF Táxi Aéreo, the model’s first customer in the country. The aircraft is equipped with the innovative Helionix® avionics system, four-axle autopilot and powerful Arriel 2E engines. The model, which is already a worldwide success, can be configured for several types of segments, such as executive aviation, police operations and aeromedical rescue.
This year, the Helibras Support & Services area will be given a special highlight by the HCARE lines, which offer customized maintenance and repair services, as well as a defined time frame, allowing customers greater predictability of aircraft expenses and availability.
Visitors will be able to test the Helionix® avionics simulator, take a virtual tour of Airbus’s latest model H160, and visit the Airbus Corporate Helicopters (ACH) space, which offers the executive aviation market differentiated design and consulting. The brand has options and tailor made services ranging from helicopter cabin interior finishing to exclusive services, meeting the most demanding requirements. “ACH customers have the HCare First line with a 5-year or 1 thousand-hour maintenance package,” explains Marelli.
- FlightSafety appoints Executive Director of Operations
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Named ‘Best Tour Company’ in Hawaii
- Bell Awarded $28M Contract for UH-1N and TH-1H Support
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance to receive £1.5M grant towards £4M hangar
- Aviation Blade Services Joins First Aviation Services Family
- Rusada unveils new Technical Publications module for ENVISION
- US accident data heading for worst year in over a decade
- Derriford Hospital helipad sees 1700 landings in four years
- Geisinger Life Flight Implement WinAir Digital Signatures
- The Air Ambulance Service scoops national charity award
- Leonardo Helicopters picks workwear supplier for Yeovil production plant
- HAI Hires New Director of Government Affairs
- Heli-Parts Nevada acquired by Salus Aviation
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee