Helibras participates in the Latin American Business Aviation Conference & Exhibition (LABACE), scheduled from August 14 to 16, at Congonhas Airport (SP). In the year it celebrates 40 years, the company will present the first H145 model helicopter in operation in the Brazilian market, as well as the recent investments in its wide range of products and services that guarantee its leadership in the national civil aviation market, with 54% of the fleet in operation.
“We are especially happy to participate in this edition of LABACE in the year we turned 40. In four decades, we have built deep roots in the country and our local presence allows us to be closer to our customers and offer all the necessary support, in an agile and efficient way. Visitors will also be able to learn more about our aircraft and services that have made us the market leader, “said Richard Marelli, president of Helibras and Head of Country Airbus in Brazil.
The H145 on display is owned by CAF Táxi Aéreo, the model’s first customer in the country. The aircraft is equipped with the innovative Helionix® avionics system, four-axle autopilot and powerful Arriel 2E engines. The model, which is already a worldwide success, can be configured for several types of segments, such as executive aviation, police operations and aeromedical rescue.
This year, the Helibras Support & Services area will be given a special highlight by the HCARE lines, which offer customized maintenance and repair services, as well as a defined time frame, allowing customers greater predictability of aircraft expenses and availability.
Visitors will be able to test the Helionix® avionics simulator, take a virtual tour of Airbus’s latest model H160, and visit the Airbus Corporate Helicopters (ACH) space, which offers the executive aviation market differentiated design and consulting. The brand has options and tailor made services ranging from helicopter cabin interior finishing to exclusive services, meeting the most demanding requirements. “ACH customers have the HCare First line with a 5-year or 1 thousand-hour maintenance package,” explains Marelli.
- Bell teams with industry leaders to form Team Invictus
- COVID19 – HAC cancels annual convention scheduled for November 2020
- European Rotors event will host an industry hackathon
- Indian Air Force upgrades Mi-17s with Night Vision Goggles
- Airbus helps Hungarian Air Ambulance become a digital organisation
- EASA publishes proposed eVTOL certification methods
- Triumph to supply mechanical controls for US TH-73 trainers
- Compass and ALG ship EC135 from UK to US for Air Methods
- COVID-19 – Airbus Helicopters offers solutions to air ambulance operators in the fight against COVID-19
- COVID-19 – How Airbus is helping frontline operators in the fight against COVID-19
- Helitrans accepts two Airbus H125s under e-delivery process
- Gama Aviation and Atkins retain UK military airworthiness contract
- NTSB calls for mandatory Flight Data Recorders in all turbine helicopters
- Era Group Announces Board Approval of Reverse Stock Split
- Bristow Group Announces Stock Repurchases
- Cornwall Air Ambulance suffers £1.5M income shortfall
- NBAA Requests Extension for GA Pilot Medicals
- Police Aviation News – June 2020 Edition
- First Ukraine Police Airbus H145 commences flight test phase
- Polish Police retire Kania helicopter to museum