DART Aerospace has recently received certification from the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) for its new Cable Cutter System for the H130/EC130 family of aircraft.
In today’s helicopter world, a significant proportion of helicopter incidents relate to wire strikes with aircraft operating in urban areas and close to populated regions being most at risk; for this reason DART saw the demand to offer this kit to the H130/EC130 operating community.
DART has been known for its affordable options with short lead times to meet contract requirements and improve safety.
This new H130/EC130 Cable Cutter kit is an unobtrusive system with equivalent protection level to the other options available and is designed to offer protection to the airframe, occupants and dynamic components should the aircraft impact wires during forward flight.
With certified cable cutter options on over 10 different aircraft models including, most recently, the H135/EC135 T3/P3 and H145/EC145T2, DART continues to promote safety by developing cable cutters that can save lives.
Canadian and European validations for the H130/EC130 kit are coming shortly.
- Summit receives acclaimed Hire Vets Award
- Blood and plasma preserves aboard Christoph 53
- Airbus expands its power line footprint
- Bell Delivers Canada’s First Bell 407GXi
- Precision Aviation Group is receives Top Supplier Award
- Russian Helicopters obtained an authorization for servicing Ansat engines
- Falcon Aviation Services’ AW169 fleet leader sets 2,000FH milestone
- Jordan’s first female pilot trains in the USA
- Rostec attracts UAE investor for VR-Technoloiges
- Leonardo and Falcon Aviation Services launch groundbreaking urban mobility concept
- Airbus delivers first H145M to Luxembourg
- Follow-on Testing for LONGBOW Fire Control Radar Successful
- Airbus signs HCare contract with STARS Air Ambulance
- StandardAero Announces Opening of MRO Facility in Canada
- Mi-38 launched in the international market
- Leonardo delivers AW169M to Italian Guardia di Finanza
- Canada – Nipawin Council hires heliport designer
- Armenian Ministry of Emergency Situations to add firefighting helicopter
- Two helipads decommissioned in downtown San Diego
- Metro Aviation welcomes Duke Life Flight