DART Aerospace has recently received certification from the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) for its new Cable Cutter System for the H130/EC130 family of aircraft.
In today’s helicopter world, a significant proportion of helicopter incidents relate to wire strikes with aircraft operating in urban areas and close to populated regions being most at risk; for this reason DART saw the demand to offer this kit to the H130/EC130 operating community.
DART has been known for its affordable options with short lead times to meet contract requirements and improve safety.
This new H130/EC130 Cable Cutter kit is an unobtrusive system with equivalent protection level to the other options available and is designed to offer protection to the airframe, occupants and dynamic components should the aircraft impact wires during forward flight.
With certified cable cutter options on over 10 different aircraft models including, most recently, the H135/EC135 T3/P3 and H145/EC145T2, DART continues to promote safety by developing cable cutters that can save lives.
Canadian and European validations for the H130/EC130 kit are coming shortly.
- Mountain Area Medical Airlift adds EC145e to fleet
- Bell Delivers Three B407GXis to Polish National Police
- SH09 third prototype achieved several firsts
- Spanish operator Helity adds new scheduled route
- THC wins AW139 contract from Red Sea Development Company
- Russia to open military office in Serbia
- US DoD picks Sea Machines for autonomous VTOL replenishment vessels
- Taiwan Police seize unregistered Robinson R22
- Blackjacks test MV-22s on LPD-class ship
- Genesys Aerosystem’s Modernized Avionics Suite on Black Hawks Now Certified
- Trinidad & Tobago Air Guard to reactivate one of four AW139s
- ATSB reminds pilots of Low Rotor RPM response time
- Former Bristow Nigeria employees in court on parts theft charges
- Ace Aeronautics opens paint booth and media blast facility
- Uber Elevate teams with GE Aviation for flight data monitoring
- BAC Helicopters helps fight locust swarms in Kenya
- Astronautics RoadRunner EFI installed in Santa Barbara County Black Hawk
- Boost Systems improves HEC Suspension Line System
- Deadline to Apply for WAI Scholarships Here
- New-generation Euroflir410 selected for NH90 TFRA & Special forces