DART Aerospace has recently received certification from the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) for its new Cable Cutter System for the H130/EC130 family of aircraft.
In today’s helicopter world, a significant proportion of helicopter incidents relate to wire strikes with aircraft operating in urban areas and close to populated regions being most at risk; for this reason DART saw the demand to offer this kit to the H130/EC130 operating community.
DART has been known for its affordable options with short lead times to meet contract requirements and improve safety.
This new H130/EC130 Cable Cutter kit is an unobtrusive system with equivalent protection level to the other options available and is designed to offer protection to the airframe, occupants and dynamic components should the aircraft impact wires during forward flight.
With certified cable cutter options on over 10 different aircraft models including, most recently, the H135/EC135 T3/P3 and H145/EC145T2, DART continues to promote safety by developing cable cutters that can save lives.
Canadian and European validations for the H130/EC130 kit are coming shortly.
- Boost Human External Cargo Systems Exhibiting at HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- eVTOL manufacturer Joby Aviation raises $590 Million
- Helicopter Foundation International changes name
- Bristow Supports Republic of Singapore Air Force, Australia Bushfire Relief Operations
- Genesys Aerosystems Offers New Line of Digital Radios
- Bristow to merge with Era Helicopters
- AirX proposes new tourist flights from Tokyo Heliport
- Elbit Systems Successfully Demonstrates High-Altitude High-Precision Aerial Firefighting Solution
- PS Engineering announces PAC45 with dual control head – PAC45D
- DRF Foundation to fund external air medical R&D projects
- Twirly Birds annual meeting to be held during HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- Airbus displays its customer-centric solutions at Heli-Expo 2020
- HAI Foundation Online Auction Is Now Open
- FAA Administrator to Attend HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- EHA launches European Rotors event to rival Vertical Flight Expo
- StandardAero makes component repair acquisition in Europe
- Far East air force looking to lease eight utility helicopters
- Hawaii Air Tour Task Force to Address Safety and Noise
- Genesys Adds Integration with PS Engineering
- Helinet announces new president and COO