DART Aerospace has recently received certification from the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) for its new Cable Cutter System for the H130/EC130 family of aircraft.
In today’s helicopter world, a significant proportion of helicopter incidents relate to wire strikes with aircraft operating in urban areas and close to populated regions being most at risk; for this reason DART saw the demand to offer this kit to the H130/EC130 operating community.
DART has been known for its affordable options with short lead times to meet contract requirements and improve safety.
This new H130/EC130 Cable Cutter kit is an unobtrusive system with equivalent protection level to the other options available and is designed to offer protection to the airframe, occupants and dynamic components should the aircraft impact wires during forward flight.
With certified cable cutter options on over 10 different aircraft models including, most recently, the H135/EC135 T3/P3 and H145/EC145T2, DART continues to promote safety by developing cable cutters that can save lives.
Canadian and European validations for the H130/EC130 kit are coming shortly.
- Bell Boeing JPO Awarded $144M Contract for V-22 Support
- Bell Awarded $440M Contract for AH-1Z Production
- Airbus consolidates its global digital strategy
- Landing Support team completes V-22 night taining
- New CAP 1747 Report Identifies Optimum Strategy for Flight Crew HTAWS Alerts
- Indonesian Army selects 9 Bell 412EPI
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey