Conklin & de Decker, a leader in aviation research, consulting and education, has announced Life Cycle Cost (LCC) Release 18.2 is now available with even more aircraft and the latest operating cost data. The most innovative and comprehensive aircraft budget and financial analysis tool in the industry, LCC provides aircraft owners, operators, flight department managers, and aircraft consultants with independently researched ownership and operating cost data for more than 460 jet, turboprop, helicopter and piston aircraft.
Newly added aircraft in this latest LCC 18.2 release include the Embraer Lineage 1000, 1000E, 650E and Phenom 300E jets, and the Bell 407GXi helicopter. The release also includes updated aircraft acquisition costs, Aircraft Bluebook costs, and additional maintenance inspection costs to ensure that every financial analysis and budget report has the most up-to-date and accurate information.
“Aircraft operators today need a powerful aircraft budgeting and financial analysis tool with accurate data they can count on,” stated David Wyndham, vice president of Conklin & de Decker. “As we continue to provide our customers with the latest cost data, we are also investing in the future and ask everyone to stay tuned for exciting announcements that are coming soon.”
LCC assists operations departments with producing a 12-month budget analysis, a 5-year condensed report, or up to a 20-year cost projection for variable and fixed costs. The program also calculates the net present value (NPV) and after-tax cash flow for a corporate or commercial operation. The finance department can quickly compare the NPV of different acquisition or disposition methods for multiple aircraft, while learning more about the factors that affect an aircraft’s value.
LCC subscribers always receive access to AircraftPediaTM, a unique online aircraft reference tool containing interior and exterior aircraft drawings, high-resolution aircraft images, histories, and general cost, performance, and engine information. In addition, LCC subscribers have access to Conklin & de Decker’s Aviation Resource Library. This library provides online access to tools and information such as fuel and maintenance costs, a fleet plan checklist, seating charts, max range at long range cruise charts, aircraft alias and engine installation summaries, aircraft variable costs, and the Aircraft CO2 Calculator.
The LCC financial planning and budgeting software is part of a family of aircraft operating and acquisition products that Conklin & de Decker has provided for more than 30 years. This industryleading program places all cost aspects of owning and operating an aircraft into one easy-to-use program. Aircraft acquisition costs, operating costs, taxes, final residual values and revenues (if the aircraft is used in commercial operations) are all pre-loaded into this valuable business aviation budgeting tool.
- DART gets TCCA approval for its improved H130 Emergency Flotation System
- HAI President Message – Still going strong after 70 years
- Airbus reports strong Full-Year 2018 results
- Bell 407GXI certified in China
- India looking for 111 Naval Utility Helicopters
- FreeFlight Systems announces Sapphire Elite recognition program
- Contracts signed for air medical evacuation services in Europe and Africa
- Service center ODK-Klimov and UTair-Engineering helped Sanaviatsii
- Civil Aviation Authority of Nepal implements new Kathmandu heli-lanes
- Coptersafety provides update on H125 simulator
- USHST Sees Safety Benefits of Integrating UAS and OPA Technology into Helicopter Operations
- Universal Avionics to present innovative flight deck solutions at Heli-Expo
- UK AAIB Bulletin – February 2019
- DART’s H135 Crosstubes get approvals
- Heli-Union commences contract in French Guyana with two AS365Ns
- Raytheon Awarded $15M Contract for CV-22 Software Delivery
- Kailash Helicopter plans to add more helicopters
- Hungary buys nine pre-owned Airbus EC135s
- Austria – HeliAir upgrades OAMTC Airbus H135
- Volocopter works with Fraport to develop airport infrastructure