U.S. Aviation Training Solutions Inc. (USATS – formerly the Bristow Academy), today announced a major forthcoming rotary wing training course, reaffirmed its commitment to its core energy sector clients and spoke of innovative future course offerings with a drive into the fixed wing training sector.
“We’re proud of our 30-year heritage, leading standards for commercial & military rotary wing training”, said Todd Smith, Director at USATS, “Today we’re announcing our first major commercial rotary course since our re-branding as USATS and making both a commitment to the next generation of helicopter pilots and a clear statement to our ultimate clients in the energy sector that it’s business as usual for USATS in providing their sector with simply the best, mission ready, rotary wing pilots”.
“Our energy sector clients need to be assured of a pipeline of assured talent and our November EASA CPL(H) with ATPL/IR(H) Theoretical Knowledge Credit course is designed to provide exactly that potential.”
Smith continued. “What will continue to set USATS apart is that in addition to learning excellent aircraft technical knowledge and diverse handing skills, our pilots graduate with a deep-rooted understanding of safe operating culture, crew resource management, threat and error management and risk management practices – all skills essential to maintaining safe flight operations in today’s highly complex aircraft and challenging operating environments.”
“USATS is also developing some innovative new courses. We’re looking at focussed professional development courses for the existing pool of trained, but low time, commercial helicopter pilots and we’re working to take our unique course philosophies into the fixed wing training market around the globe.” concluded Smith, promising more information over the coming weeks.
The EASA CPL(H) with ATPL/IR(H) Theoretical Knowledge Credit course will commence in Titusville, Florida, USA in November 2018 and any organisations or individuals wishing to apply should contact USATS.
- DART gets TCCA approval for its improved H130 Emergency Flotation System
- HAI President Message – Still going strong after 70 years
- Airbus reports strong Full-Year 2018 results
- Bell 407GXI certified in China
- India looking for 111 Naval Utility Helicopters
- FreeFlight Systems announces Sapphire Elite recognition program
- Contracts signed for air medical evacuation services in Europe and Africa
- Service center ODK-Klimov and UTair-Engineering helped Sanaviatsii
- Civil Aviation Authority of Nepal implements new Kathmandu heli-lanes
- Coptersafety provides update on H125 simulator
- USHST Sees Safety Benefits of Integrating UAS and OPA Technology into Helicopter Operations
- Universal Avionics to present innovative flight deck solutions at Heli-Expo
- UK AAIB Bulletin – February 2019
- DART’s H135 Crosstubes get approvals
- Heli-Union commences contract in French Guyana with two AS365Ns
- Raytheon Awarded $15M Contract for CV-22 Software Delivery
- Kailash Helicopter plans to add more helicopters
- Hungary buys nine pre-owned Airbus EC135s
- Austria – HeliAir upgrades OAMTC Airbus H135
- Volocopter works with Fraport to develop airport infrastructure