U.S. Aviation Training Solutions Inc. (USATS – formerly the Bristow Academy), today announced a major forthcoming rotary wing training course, reaffirmed its commitment to its core energy sector clients and spoke of innovative future course offerings with a drive into the fixed wing training sector.
“We’re proud of our 30-year heritage, leading standards for commercial & military rotary wing training”, said Todd Smith, Director at USATS, “Today we’re announcing our first major commercial rotary course since our re-branding as USATS and making both a commitment to the next generation of helicopter pilots and a clear statement to our ultimate clients in the energy sector that it’s business as usual for USATS in providing their sector with simply the best, mission ready, rotary wing pilots”.
“Our energy sector clients need to be assured of a pipeline of assured talent and our November EASA CPL(H) with ATPL/IR(H) Theoretical Knowledge Credit course is designed to provide exactly that potential.”
Smith continued. “What will continue to set USATS apart is that in addition to learning excellent aircraft technical knowledge and diverse handing skills, our pilots graduate with a deep-rooted understanding of safe operating culture, crew resource management, threat and error management and risk management practices – all skills essential to maintaining safe flight operations in today’s highly complex aircraft and challenging operating environments.”
“USATS is also developing some innovative new courses. We’re looking at focussed professional development courses for the existing pool of trained, but low time, commercial helicopter pilots and we’re working to take our unique course philosophies into the fixed wing training market around the globe.” concluded Smith, promising more information over the coming weeks.
The EASA CPL(H) with ATPL/IR(H) Theoretical Knowledge Credit course will commence in Titusville, Florida, USA in November 2018 and any organisations or individuals wishing to apply should contact USATS.
- PNG LNG adds H145 for Papua New Guinea operations
- EBAA to Send Young Leaders to One Young World Global Youth Summit
- UPMC Mercy Unveils New Rooftop Helipad
- Russian Helicopters delivers first Ansat to a client in Europe
- Asia Pacific Aerospace Extends its T700 MRO Provider Agreement with GE Aviation
- Spectrum Aeromed Brings On New VP of Operations
- Bell Boeing awarded $36M contract for V-22 parts
- Sikorsky awarded $16M contract for VH-3D/VH-60N updates
- Uttarakhand Government to add 8 destinations under Regional Connec
- NHC Northern Helicopter takes over offshore air rescue for the RWE Amrumbank wind farm
- Rush Health Systems now providing PHI Air Medical with blood products
- Georgia Border Police restore weekly Mi-8 flights to Tusheti
- WAI 2021 Conference Goes All-Virtual
- New President named at Sikorsky
- Russian Helicopters completed the transfer of Ka-52 within the framework of the 2020 State Defense Order
- SAAF helicopter squadrons top the Sword of Peace recipient list
- L-3 Technologies awarded $10M contract for procure six AN/SRQ-4 kits for the MH-60
- Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopters restarts West Rim Grand Canyon tours
- Air Methods Announces New Missouri ARCH Air Medical Base
- Garmin Pilot Adds Graphical Airspace and Obstacle NOTAMs