Rotortrade and Indocopters (Vectra Group) announce the signing of a Network Partnership Agreement to offer nose to tail pre-owned helicopter sales, retrofit and support solutions in India.
Rotortrade a leading international helicopter dealer and distributor with 6 offices around the world and Indocopters the largest specialist helicopter MRO provider in India based in Greater Noida (New Delhi), sister company to Global Vectra, India’s largest privately-owned helicopter operator both part of the Vectra Group, are thrilled to announce their partnership to steer the Indian pre-owned helicopter market towards its fullest potential.
Both companies clearly see the need to integrate complimentary services in what is often perceived and can often be a complex regulatory and market environment. Thanks to Rotortrade’s extensive inventory and cross border helicopter sales experience and Indocopters intricate knowledge of Indian regulations and specificities combined with extensive in-house MRO capability including paint booth, engine shop and several bases across the country, the partnership will enable customers in India to source the best helicopters from around the world with a suit of customization and operational maintenance support options throughout India.
The aim of this partnership is also to help provide an outlet for local operators to trade their helicopters within the global market rather than mainly within their domestic market. It will give international customers more peace of mind and the opportunity to rely on a first-class organization to ensure the condition of the helicopters being sold and a smooth export process.
Indian operators will also benefit from a suit of warranty services available on select Rotortrade helicopters.
“While we know it will not be so straight forward and success will not come overnight, our intentions are clear, and we are convinced Indocopters is the best partner to achieve our targets” says Aurelien Blanc Partner at Rotortrade. “Indocopters will not compromise on quality and believes like us that we must raise awareness on ways to build a more sustainable and profitable industry for the benefit of all parties involved notably Indian operators”.
“With this new partnership Indocopters closes another gap. With sales and re-marketing of pre-owned Helicopters, our operational (NSOP), maintenance and parts support, Indocopters is now a complete Solution provider for the Helicopter industry in the region. A one stop shop.” says Per Smedegaard, CEO at Indocopters.
- DART gets TCCA approval for its improved H130 Emergency Flotation System
- HAI President Message – Still going strong after 70 years
- Airbus reports strong Full-Year 2018 results
- Bell 407GXI certified in China
- India looking for 111 Naval Utility Helicopters
- FreeFlight Systems announces Sapphire Elite recognition program
- Contracts signed for air medical evacuation services in Europe and Africa
- Service center ODK-Klimov and UTair-Engineering helped Sanaviatsii
- Civil Aviation Authority of Nepal implements new Kathmandu heli-lanes
- Coptersafety provides update on H125 simulator
- USHST Sees Safety Benefits of Integrating UAS and OPA Technology into Helicopter Operations
- Universal Avionics to present innovative flight deck solutions at Heli-Expo
- UK AAIB Bulletin – February 2019
- DART’s H135 Crosstubes get approvals
- Heli-Union commences contract in French Guyana with two AS365Ns
- Raytheon Awarded $15M Contract for CV-22 Software Delivery
- Kailash Helicopter plans to add more helicopters
- Hungary buys nine pre-owned Airbus EC135s
- Austria – HeliAir upgrades OAMTC Airbus H135
- Volocopter works with Fraport to develop airport infrastructure