Helibras delivered the 31st H225M to the Brazilian Air Force. The aircraft will be under the command of the Puma Squadron (3rd / 8th GAV), in Rio de Janeiro (RJ), and will increase the squadron’s operational capacity by assisting the FAB missions.
The aircraft is the first of the FAB to rely on the Spectrolab Searchlight, a high-capacity search light that is also compatible with night vision equipment, better known as NVG (Night Vision Goggles). This year, at least two more deliveries of the model for the Armed Forces are still planned.
The H225M of the Armed Forces are manufactured in Itajubá since the inauguration of the company’s new production line in 2012. The delivery is part of the contract signed in 2008 with the Federal Government to supply 50 H225M helicopters for the three Armed Forces.
- Indonesian Army selects 9 Bell 412EPI
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade
- Profile – Kathryn Purwin of Helinet
- DRF Luftrettung opens 10th night flight station
- Austin Peay introduces first helicopter in its rotor-wing fleet