In the framework of the International Exhibition and Scientific Conference on Hydroaviation “Hydroaviasalon-2018” in Gelendzhik, an agreement was signed between PJSC “Kazan Helicopter Plant” Holding Russian Helicopters and Aviapatrul LLC on the purchase of two Ansat helicopters.
It is planned that helicopters will be delivered in a universal version, and the place of their operation will be Makhachkala.
“Ansat is one of the key models of the holding in the segment of light helicopters, the successful use of this machine in the framework of the Russian Federation’s air ambulance development program has attracted increased attention of Russian and foreign customers.The agreement we signed today is going to be fixed by a firm contract, expanding the range of operators of this helicopter “, – said the managing director of the Kazan Helicopter Plant Yuri Pustovgarov.
At the Gidroaviasalon-2018 International Exhibition in Gelendzhik, the Kazan Helicopter Plant introduced two Ansat helicopters: a medical one and a VIP version. VIP-Ansat is equipped with an active vibration damping system and energy absorbing chairs made of reinforced plastic fiber.
Ansat – lightweight twin-engine multipurpose helicopter, mass production of which is deployed at the Kazan Helicopter Plant. According to the certificate, the design of the helicopter allows it to be quickly transformed into both cargo and passenger versions with the possibility of transporting up to 7 people. In May 2015, an addition was received to a type certificate for the modification of a helicopter with a medical module, and in December of the same year the version of the Salon passenger cabin was approved, which is intended for VIP and corporate passenger traffic.
The helicopter is certified for use in the temperature range from -45 to +50 degrees Celsius. Also, the Ansat high-altitude tests were successfully completed, which confirmed the possibility of its exploitation in the mountainous terrain at heights of up to 3,500 meters. In addition, in August of this year, based on the results of certification work, Rosaviatsia issued the KVZ approval of the main change for increasing the resources of several Ansat units and systems.
- Rostec to supply seven Ansat helicopters to the Far North
- Rostec and NAMI presented Ansat Aurus at MAKS-2019
- Russian Helicopters to present 3 civilian novelties at MAKS-2019
- Russian Helicopters cooperating with AAT on Ansat medical interiors
- Russian Helicopters demonstrates Ansat’s satellite communication system
- Rostec to show Ansat at Paris Air Show 2019
- Ansat maintenance center to open in Guadalajara in 2020
- Maintenance center for Ansat helicopters to open in Mexico
- Rosaviatsiya validates Ansat high-altitude operation
- Russian Helicopters completes delivery of 31 EMS helicopters
- Russian Helicopters completes its Southeast Asian demo tour
- Russian Helicopters holds the South Asian Heli Tour
- Russian Helicopters presents in Cambodia
- Russian Helicopters sign contract for the supply of 20 Ansats to China
- Ansat and Mi-171A2 helicopters begin a demonstration tour
- Russian Helicopters successfully tests Ansat
- Mi-171A2 and Ansat to take part in Airshow China
- Russian Helicopters to display at Africa Aerospace and Defense 2018
- Russian Helicopters to start Exporting Ansat Helicopters
- Russian Helicopters Has Demonstrated Advanced Flight Security Systems