Frédéric Henrion started his career in 1987 with Hoechst as HR assistant. In 1988, he joined Lyonnaise des eaux (today part of the Suez group) as an HR representative. Within the company he fulfilled roles such as HR Manager (1991) and Careers Director (1995), before moving to United Water’s North American subsidiary as HR Director (Centers of Excellence & Staffing – 2000), and Director of Labor Relations (2003).
In 2005, he was appointed Director of Human Resources of Ondeo Industrial Solutions (a subsidiary of Suez), before rejoining Lyonnaise des eaux as Vice President HR and CSR (2008). Since 2015, Frédéric has served as Senior VP Human Resources Development of the Suez group.
Frédéric (53), is a graduate of the University of Nancy II (Master’s Degree in Social Law – 1986) and the University of Paris II /CIFFOP (Master’s Degree in Social Law & HR Management – 1987).
- Guardian Mobility teases its dual mode flight tracking system
- CHC and USC to Offer Aviation Safety Certificate
- Greece – MH-60R Multi-Mission Helicopters
- AE Industrial Partners to Acquire Columbia Helicopters
- Kaman Opens New Helicopter Customer Service Center
- Airbus develops its presence in Italy
- AAR awarded four-year MRO contract with Royal Netherlands Air Force
- TH-119 obtains FAA IFR certification
- Advanced Technology Systems Co. Awarded $18M Contract for Helicopter Maintenance
- FlightSafety appoints Executive Director of Operations
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Named ‘Best Tour Company’ in Hawaii
- Bell Awarded $28M Contract for UH-1N and TH-1H Support
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance to receive £1.5M grant towards £4M hangar
- Aviation Blade Services Joins First Aviation Services Family
- Rusada unveils new Technical Publications module for ENVISION
- US accident data heading for worst year in over a decade
- Derriford Hospital helipad sees 1700 landings in four years
- Geisinger Life Flight Implement WinAir Digital Signatures
- The Air Ambulance Service scoops national charity award
- Leonardo Helicopters picks workwear supplier for Yeovil production plant