Frédéric Henrion started his career in 1987 with Hoechst as HR assistant. In 1988, he joined Lyonnaise des eaux (today part of the Suez group) as an HR representative. Within the company he fulfilled roles such as HR Manager (1991) and Careers Director (1995), before moving to United Water’s North American subsidiary as HR Director (Centers of Excellence & Staffing – 2000), and Director of Labor Relations (2003).
In 2005, he was appointed Director of Human Resources of Ondeo Industrial Solutions (a subsidiary of Suez), before rejoining Lyonnaise des eaux as Vice President HR and CSR (2008). Since 2015, Frédéric has served as Senior VP Human Resources Development of the Suez group.
Frédéric (53), is a graduate of the University of Nancy II (Master’s Degree in Social Law – 1986) and the University of Paris II /CIFFOP (Master’s Degree in Social Law & HR Management – 1987).
- Babcock adds another EMS H145 in Italy
- Airbus proposes a modification of the Main Rotor Actuator on AS365 Dauphin
- Summit Aviation hires new Director of Sales and Marketing
- Rolls-Royce adds new Helicopter customers to TotalCare in 2019
- HeliSpeed Signs SAR Support Agreement with Cobham
- FlightSafety International appoints President and CEO
- Whirly-Girls International Reveals 2020 Scholarship Recipients
- Airbus delivers second ACH175 for superyacht operations
- Nepal – Simrik Air orders two Bell 505s
- Leidos and Rusada team up to deliver MRO and Flight Ops software
- Gama Aviation provides update on Scottish Ambulance Service contract
- Devon Air Ambulance reports 2019 statistics
- Trust International appointed K-Max distributor in UAE
- Babcock lowers expectations for Aviation for this financial year
- County of Grande Prairie commits to help renew STARS helicopter fleet
- Bell and Pratt & Whitney Make Signing Up for Maintenance Programs Easier
- Bell Boeing reveal the new CMV-22B Osprey
- Whistleblower alleges misconduct between FAA Honolulu office and helicopter operator
- Heritage Aviation starts first helicopter route under Indian connectivity scheme
- Pawan Hans appoints new chairman and managing director