Frédéric Henrion started his career in 1987 with Hoechst as HR assistant. In 1988, he joined Lyonnaise des eaux (today part of the Suez group) as an HR representative. Within the company he fulfilled roles such as HR Manager (1991) and Careers Director (1995), before moving to United Water’s North American subsidiary as HR Director (Centers of Excellence & Staffing – 2000), and Director of Labor Relations (2003).
In 2005, he was appointed Director of Human Resources of Ondeo Industrial Solutions (a subsidiary of Suez), before rejoining Lyonnaise des eaux as Vice President HR and CSR (2008). Since 2015, Frédéric has served as Senior VP Human Resources Development of the Suez group.
Frédéric (53), is a graduate of the University of Nancy II (Master’s Degree in Social Law – 1986) and the University of Paris II /CIFFOP (Master’s Degree in Social Law & HR Management – 1987).
- President of Uruguay welcomes first SAR AB412
- Airbus to keep NASA’s helicopters flying for up to 10 years
- Viterra and STARS to launch calendar campaign fundraiser
- UW Health Med Flight’s first all-woman crew makes history
- Swire Oilfield Services acquires Helifuel
- Aviation Jobs – statistical comparison between 2019 and 2020
- BBGA calls Brexit webinar
- Devon Air Ambulance celebates exemplary service
- Polar Airlines becomes first service centre for Ansat helicopters
- Kazan Ansat approved for all documentation in electronic form
- SH09 prototype returns home with improved aerodynamics
- Bell Delivers Montenegro Air Force’s First Bell 505
- First Bell Authorized Maintenance Center Added in Denmark
- New equipment options revealed for Ansat
- Safran Helicopter Engines appoints Executive Vice-President, Support and Services
- CGAS Humboldt Bat orders HH-65 maintenance platforms
- Bell Adds Its First European Authorized Maintenance Center to its Support Network
- 15-Sep-20 N489DM Bell 407 Fort Worth, US-Texas
- Christoph 54 completes 50th Operation
- Gulf Helicopters announces the success in qualifying to the standards of ISO 45001:2018 accreditation