Era Group and Bel Air Aviation have entered into a teaming agreement.
This new agreement means that the helicopter services offered by both companies will be further strengthened through a close cooperation. As the biggest commercial operator of AgustaWestland helicopters worldwide, Era will add fleet and support to the cooperation while Bel Air Aviation will contribute with operational and technical services for customers in Europe and particularly within the North Sea area. With the combined strengths and expertise of the two companies, we will be able to offer even better helicopter services to our customers with high flexibility, a very strong helicopter capacity and a reinforced base ensuring high expertise and know how within the helicopter industry.
Chris Bradshaw, President and Chief Executive Officer at Era Group: “We are excited to announce this new commercial partnership with Bel Air Aviation, a company that shares Era’s core focus on safety and quality. We look forward to working together with Susanne and her team to deliver flexible helicopter fleet solutions to customers in Europe.”
Susanne Hessellund, Owner and Managing Director at Bel Air Aviation: “We are really happy and excited that this teaming agreement has been made possible and we are convinced that this collaboration with Chris and the entire Era team will result in even more opportunities and higher flexibility to our customers since both our companies share the same fundamental values and prioritize safety, flexibility and reliability to ensure dedicated and customized service.
- Indonesian Army selects 9 Bell 412EPI
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade
- Profile – Kathryn Purwin of Helinet
- DRF Luftrettung opens 10th night flight station
- Austin Peay introduces first helicopter in its rotor-wing fleet