Era Group and Bel Air Aviation have entered into a teaming agreement.
This new agreement means that the helicopter services offered by both companies will be further strengthened through a close cooperation. As the biggest commercial operator of AgustaWestland helicopters worldwide, Era will add fleet and support to the cooperation while Bel Air Aviation will contribute with operational and technical services for customers in Europe and particularly within the North Sea area. With the combined strengths and expertise of the two companies, we will be able to offer even better helicopter services to our customers with high flexibility, a very strong helicopter capacity and a reinforced base ensuring high expertise and know how within the helicopter industry.
Chris Bradshaw, President and Chief Executive Officer at Era Group: “We are excited to announce this new commercial partnership with Bel Air Aviation, a company that shares Era’s core focus on safety and quality. We look forward to working together with Susanne and her team to deliver flexible helicopter fleet solutions to customers in Europe.”
Susanne Hessellund, Owner and Managing Director at Bel Air Aviation: “We are really happy and excited that this teaming agreement has been made possible and we are convinced that this collaboration with Chris and the entire Era team will result in even more opportunities and higher flexibility to our customers since both our companies share the same fundamental values and prioritize safety, flexibility and reliability to ensure dedicated and customized service.
- Q1 production analysis – Airbus rises while every other OEM falls
- Nigerian Navy receives AW139 helicopter
- Penn College aviation students receive industry scholarships
- EHang wins approval for autonomous air logistics operations
- Genesys flight testing their avionics suite on Black Hawks
- Pulselite® Bird Strike Prevention System STC Expanded to Include Bell 429 and Bell 505
- EBAA to provide members with live aviation security alerts from Osprey
- COVID-19 – AW139 supporting COVID-19 operations in Canada
- Babcock Selects Bell 429 for Australian Special Forces bid
- UKMFTS program adds first of four additional Airbus H145s
- ACC Aviation Partners with AeroMedical
- Wings Air Helicopters offers free flights for healthcare professionals
- Wingcopter is one of 9 winners of German Government’s €24M hackathon
- Leonardo AW159 Wildcat conducts first successful firings of Thales ‘Martlet’ LMM
- Swiss training solution company VRM completes second funding round
- Christoph 49 celebrates 20 years of takeover by the DRF Luftrettung
- Intrinsic Aviation announces JV with Arena Investors
- COVID19 – CHC cancels 2020 Safety & Quality Summit
- COVID19 – Scottish island to receive pandemic test kits by drone
- COVID19 – EpiShuttle arrives in France for evaluation